This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination

4605 days 13 hours ago
db1994
Welcome girls to your second judging panel in lovely Paris! This week you all went on go sees around Paris meeting with many famous designers and tonight you will find out the winner of the go sees! The girl who wins gets to keep one item from each designer! And that's not all you also get to be in a summer ad campaign for Dior! We also had a judging challenge where each of you had to pick who you felt was your biggest competition and who was the least. All of this will be used to see who goes home and who stays.

Good luck!
4605 days 13 hours ago
bekla123
yey!!!! we were waiting for 2 days now .. lol

Bonne Chance Gurls! <3
4605 days 3 hours ago
james03
Good luck ladies! :)
4604 days 16 hours ago
db1994
Glory:
Runway; Fierce runway picture! I like the outfit, face and her walk. It's a really good shot. I like how you have been consistent throughout the competiton. :) I think you could have done a bit better in your judging challenge this week. You just names you didn't really give details as to why they are or aren't tough competition.
Test Shot; It looks like a good picture but the quality is a bit small. You can't really see her face and I would have wished you went with something other than a cover for a magazine. I do love the colors though.
Ad Campaign; This is fierce! Your best picture of the three. Very strong and fierce pose along with a strong face. I love how all your photos connect to each other. Good job this week Glory :)

Regaina:
Runway; I love the black bikini and how it looks like she looks like she's having fun on the runway :) I just don't really like that thing on her head. It's really taking away from the whole picture. If she didn't have that it would have been perfect.
Test Shot; WOW this is fierce! I love the colors and the patterns on her body. This is a WOW picture. You took a risk and this payed off :)
Ad Campaign; I really like this dress and the lighting of the picture. :) it could have been better off without the random male model on the side but it's a cute picture. I like how much effort you put into the judging challenge :) it shows you really want this.

Kandi:
Runway; This a very sexy picture. I like how the models body works for this type of swimsuit. Sexy but in a classy way. :)
Test Shot; Omg work! This is such a strong picture. I love the pose so much. Her face is amazingggg as well one of my favorite pictures so far this season. :)
Ad Campaign; I love Gisele and this is a fierce picture. I have seen this spread many times though in different groups and someone even got top photo with this spread. Make sure you look through the gallery pictures to make sure you have an original spread. :) You also did a good job in the challenge :) named names and gave reasons.

Veija:
Runway; I love this swimsuit! It looks amazing on her body and her walk is strong as well. I just find the face a bit dead. She could have been giving a bit more face wise.
Test Shot; I love the face and the outfit on this model. :) she is fierce and working it. I've seen this before but it hasn't been used in this group.
Ad Campaign; It's a good picture and I love the color but I'm not sure if I've seen it once before in this group or if it was another group. I find this fierce though :) you as well did good in your judging challenge.
4604 days 16 hours ago
db1994
Call out time!
4604 days 16 hours ago
db1994
Best photos of the week that will be displayed as coverart go to....... (by the way guys you all did so good this week and most of you knocked 2 out of the 3 photos so I also had to go on who had the best judges task)
4604 days 16 hours ago
db1994

Regaina! Congress you did the best in the judges task!
4604 days 16 hours ago
db1994
Runner up for best photo goes to.....
4604 days 16 hours ago
db1994
Kandi! You had one of the best photos this cycle but Regaina did a bit better than you.
4604 days 16 hours ago
db1994
Next girl safe is.........
4604 days 16 hours ago
db1994
Glory! You also did a good job but kandi and Regaina outshined you a bit more.
4604 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
dang it so close :P thank you judges
4604 days 16 hours ago
db1994
Will Veija and Rachel please step forward.

A bit of deja vu don't you think? :p both of you have been in the bottom 2 together but got saved to give a secondchance unfortunately this week one of you will be going home.

Veija you started off so strong in this competiton getting best photo two weeks in a row but lately it seems like you have been slipping down while the rest ofthe girls have stepped up their game. As a model you have to stay on top every job you go to or you won't get booked.

Rachel you have been in the middle all through this competiton and these girls feel you aren't competition. Do you deseve to stay here? And this week you didn't even submit a photo you know time is money in the fashion industry and it doesn't wait on you.

So who stays?
4604 days 16 hours ago
db1994
Veija! Congrats we don't want you in the bottom anymore! We want to see that fierce girl again.
4604 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
*Hugs rachel good-bye*

bye girl =[

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!