This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage

Topic » Rites of Passage

4044 days 16 hours ago
smiley20
please post something about the your fallen comrades starting with Cowkal and ending with Sporty.
4044 days 16 hours ago
ofl1998
Can we wait like 30 minutes for the immunity challenge?
4044 days 16 hours ago
smiley20
The completion of this RoP is obligatory, as your immunity challenge result won't be considered if you don't have this done by the end of the final immunity challenge.
4044 days 15 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Placements
---------------------------------------
16th - Cowkal2 (Alvarado) 8-0
I didnt get to know you but I hope you had fun playing.
15th - Thefish (Alvarado) 7-0
I didnt know you either but for some reason I liked your pink hair. :P
14th - Monica1623 (Cuzcatlan) 5-1-1-1
I was sad voting you out the first of the girls, but you were voting for me. I wish you the best.
13th - Lassidoggy (Cuzcatlan) 4-2-1(0)
Another girl, I think your fun, crazy, loud, and lovable. You and you red dress and spiky hair wont be forgotten.
12th - Cole225 (Alvarado) 5-1
I never got to know you, you seemed nice though.
11th - Jfsredhead (Alvarado) 3-2
Another boy I never knew, but I thought you'd go further.
-----------MERGE/JURY------------
10th - IceIceBaby (Cuzcatlan/Terremoto) 7-1-1-1
Ice, it was tough voting you out. In the merge it's always a toss up and when it came down it landed on you.
9th - AustinBenevides (Alvarado/Terremoto) 5-3-1
You are the biggest comp threat I've seen on tengaged. I have been in other games with you and you are really great at challenges. You always do good in them!
8th - Caliboy (Alvarado/Terremoto) 5-1-1-1
We didn't get to talk much either but I would've liked you cuz I know you are good at strategizing and maybe people saw that as why you needed to go.
7th - Drpepsi (Alvarado/Terremoto) 5-1-1
We didn't talk. You were very quite. It came down to you and ofl but ofl had immunity.
6th - GirlsGenerationFan9 (Cuzcatlan/Terremoto) 5-1
I did not want to see you go but everyone knew the situation, a girl was going home and that girl was you. I wish you the best, you went far in this game and can go far in many others.
5th - Tadds (Cuzcatlan/Terremoto) 4(0)-1
I have missed you so much. I was so so so shocked to see you go <3 you and I go way back. I am going to miss the fun memories we shared together.
4th - Sportygirl22 (Cuzcatlan/Terremoto) 2-2 / 1-1 Lost Tiebreaker
I loved playing with you. Sometimes the game would get too tough for me and I would freak out, break down, or get paranoid but you were always there too comfort me and tell me I was fine. I'm going to miss playing with you and hearing your comforting words.
4044 days 15 hours ago
ofl1998
16th - Cowkal2: Inactive, easy vote.
15th - Thefish: Inactive as well, easy vote as well.
14th - Monica1623: Not really a surprise.
13th - Lassidoggy: Not really a surprise.
12th - Cole225: You are the weakest link, GOOD BYE.
11th - Jfsredhead: Too close a vote for me, good thing my alliance stayed loyal.
10th - IceIceBaby: I am the only person that sent a vote that WASN'T for you.
9th - AustinBenevides: This is when I knew tadds, Ashlyn, and Peaches lied about the alliance. You were a good alliance member.
8th - Caliboy: My other alliance member, sorry to see you go.
7th - Drpepsi: Inactive, you might have been with the guys, but I didn't care than you went.
6th - GirlsGenerationFan9: Sporty said if I voted you her and Peaches would vote out tadds next, my vote didn't even matter anyways.
5th - Tadds: Blindsided with my idol, I only did it because you were my biggest threat.
4th - Sportygirl22: Not my fault you lose, I stayed loyal to you at least.
4044 days 15 hours ago
AshlynArehart
16th- Cowkal- We played together before and I know if you were active in this season, you would have actually done really well. Sad to see you go first. :(

15th- Fish- We never interacted so I was not sad to see you voted out. But it seemed you had potential to do okay in the season. Maybe luck could be on your side one day. :)

14th- Monica- When it came down to it, the reason why I voted you out was because you appeared as a shady player. You never really interacted with anyone. Good luck with everything else!

13th- Lassi- Same as Monica. You didn't really want to be a part of the team and just did your own thing. Plus I know you were one of the two people that voted me out. So in the end, it felt good to see you voted out.

12th- Cole- Same with Fish. I wasn't that sad to see you voted out. You didn't do much in the season and just let the other boys do all the work.

11th- Jfs- I seriously wish they had kept you to stay. You were a determined player in the challenges and knew how to play. Good luck with stuff man!

MERGE/JURY
10th- Ice- As much as it would have been nice to see you play for another day, I knew you were scheming something up. Maybe you didn't do anything in that tribal. But I know you would have done something later on. Especially to separate me and Tadds. But I hope you understand that it is a game and I hope you did not feel hurt by what I did. :/

9th- Austin- You were in my eyes my biggest competition. You were always active and kept your focus on the challenges. Thats the main reason why I voted you out. But I had a fun time with you!

8th- Caliboy- Sean, I love you. I hated that I had to write your name down. But when Ofl won immunity, I knew the women would not want to vote Pepsi. Since we inactive. It was nothing personal at all. Good luck with everything!

7th- Pepsi- You were really the only option left since Ofl won immunity. Had Ofl hadn't win immunity, you would have made it farther. But it's the game and hopefully you can understand that.

6th- Girls- I love you. I really do. I hate that I had to write your name down. But I felt it was the best move for my game. I hope you have a grudge against me because I know you have to respect the game. You were a great player and I hope we can play on better terms next time.

5th- Tadds- My right hand girl. My best friend in this game. I love you sweetie! You were my friend from Day 1, and I know we'll be friends outside of this game. Just know that I will always have your back and I know you will for me. I love you <3333

4th- Sporty- You're vote was the hardest thing I had to do. Had I not, I would be sitting where you are. Still got paranoid with the tiebreaker. But in the end of the day, I respect you for giving you're all in the challenges. Good luck with everything! <3

open group

Smiley's Survivor updated but CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!