This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » Kitchen/Dining Room

2501 days 2 hours ago
Zed55
Nomination Ceremonies take place here
2500 days 23 hours ago
Loopspeare
Anyone want cake?
2499 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
One of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction, I will turn each of these keys to lock in my nominations, the nominee's faces will then appear.

*Shows first nomm* : Isaac

*Shows second nomm * : Loop

This one was though, and I hope you understand this guys. I know it's just week one but every move count.

Isaac: I nominated you  because you seemed quite inactive in the group. When I gave the opportunity to write or someting you didn't write nothing.

Loop: I know you might be active but in this case I was really scared  by what you said under your profile. Your kpg makes me kinda thinking you might be some sort of multi and I really think you might win every comp. For this reason I feel intimitated by you  and I have to nominate you.

I wish good luck in the POV comp. I think Loop is prbably gonna win it.
*Flips hair*

This ceremony is adjourned

*Walks away*

*music starts*

*group hug*
2499 days 15 hours ago
Loopspeare
*gets triggered in the diary room because they didn't do the old key ceremony*

"Awks. He thinks that I'll win comps. Joke's on him! I'm at the cottage every weekend, so I couldn't even compete in this first HoH, nor will I be able to compete on any weekend."
2499 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*hugs both nominees*
2499 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Zed asked me to do the nowadays version Loop. Are you a multi though?
2499 days 3 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
Um Liuk, I kinda did message you?
2499 days 3 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
Kind of unfair that i'm up when you said you only nominate inactives...
2498 days 3 hours ago
Supitsmark
I miss the old key ceremony sooooooo much.
2493 days 22 hours ago
Zed55
Burts Nominations:

*Turns Key One*
Kevin- you already received a punish since you didn't vote, i think you are the most inactive here and i really want this game to be with only players, so im sorry but you gotta go up

*Turns Key Two*
Loop- you were already up so i feel like its good choice to nom you again, also you never talked to me, i know you can win pov cause you already won and i have no intention getting you out, goodluck and win pov!
2493 days 22 hours ago
Zed55
Kevin & Loop are nominated for eviction
2493 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
Hey cast. I would like to know why the house flipped: so if any of you has info it will be greaty appreciated. I appreciate the honesty in people : I am just curious.
Thank you a lot
2493 days 7 hours ago
MIchelle990
good luck
2492 days 20 hours ago
Loopspeare
*sits in a nomination chair*

"Home sweet home!"

open group

Zed's Big Brother - DAY 6

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!