This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scene 6: Dorm

Topic » Scene 6: Dorm

4425 days 12 hours ago
camdizzils
Shelly, Whitney, and Amanda are talking they are on a grassy knoll.

Whitney: I knew this was going to happen again!
Amanda: Look, we know it isnt you its just gossip!
Whitney: It doesnt matter whether i did it or not! People think i did! And they wont stop thinking its me til its over!
Shelly: Shes right, we need to be the ones that stop this.

Shellys phone rings.
Shelly: Hello?
Lulu: Hey shelly!
Shelly: Oh hey Lu! Whats up?
Lulu: Im heading back to the room. Wanna go to the club tonight?
Shelly: Lulu, im not 21. Neither are you.
Lulu: Thats not what these ID's say....
Shelly: ILL BE RIGHT THERE!!!!!! (Hangs up) Guys i gotta go! Bye!
(She runs off)
Whitney: Ugh..... i dont really like Lulu. Shes a bad influence on her.
Amanda: I know. She really is.
Whitney: Im hungry. Wanna go grab some dinner?
Amanda: Yeah, ill call Preston and maybe he can meet us there.

Shelly is running towards her dorm house. She tries calling Lulu. No answer.
Shelly: If she left witout me i swear to god.......
She runs up the stairs. And when she gets to her room she walks down the hallway. She gets to her room the door is cracked open.
Shelly: What the??? Lulu? You here?
No answer. She walks in.

She goes toward the bed. Lulu's purse is there but no sign of Lulu. Her cell is on her bed. Shelly starts getting creeped out.
Shelly: Lulu? Dont try and scare me.

She walks toward the door and then suddenly steps in something. She notices her white flats suddenly turn red. Right under the bathroom door there is a puddle of blood coming from under the door. She bangs on the door.
Shelly: LULU!!! OPEN UP!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?
She runs into the door and it falls and she runs in to see Lulu's dead body, gutted, hanging from the shower curtain.
Shelly: NO!!!!!!!!
She runs out and Ghostface is standing in the hall. She slams the door shut before Ghostface can get in. She locks it. Ghostface begins to slam and stab at the door. She runs around looking for a place to hide. Running out of time she sees the door starting to crack. She runs to the closet. No room. She considers under a bed. But thats too obvious. Ghostface is so close to getting in now she has to do it. She dives under the bed and Ghostface slams through the door. Ghostface first checks the closet. Then the bathroom.

Shelly under the bed finds a beer bottle. Ghostface looks under Lulus bed. She grabs the bottle. Ghostface steps toward the bed. She crawls out from under the bed. She jumps up knowing this is her only chance for survival. Ghostface runs toward her and she throws the beer bottle right into the mask. Ghostface collapses right in between the beds in he path to get to the door. She starts to go towards the door and then realizes it could be a trap.
Shelly: Somebody help me!!!!! Please! Can anyone hear me!?!?!
No replies.
Shelly: Ok Shelly, you can do this.
She slowly begins to creep toward the door. She reaches the body of the killer. Still breathing. She takes a deep breathe and begins to step over the killer. She get s one foot over. She lifts the other foot. Suddenly, the killer grabs her ankle she falls. She tries to pull toward the door. Ghostface raises the knife and she pushes her foot right into their head. She jumps up and runs right out the door. Screaming down the hall. She runs out of the building for help.
4425 days 11 hours ago
PeachessnCream
FINALLY!
4425 days 10 hours ago
Coyle14
Good Job Shelly
4425 days 10 hours ago
Glinda
wow interesting
4425 days 10 hours ago
JonJin
awesome
4425 days 8 hours ago
snowflake3
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
4425 days 5 hours ago
1Swampy8
Whew that was close. =[

open group

Scream 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!