This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 4 Tribal Council

Topic » Final 4 Tribal Council

3783 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
Come on in guys.

Econ and DBWs are the only ones who will vote. If they agree on a vote that person will go home, if they split the vote then it will go on the final immunity challenge scores. 3rd place will stay, 4th will go home.

Econ and DBWs- is this vote based purely on who you have a better chance at beating at FTC
Hud and James- why should they keep you tonight?

VOTES DUE BY MONDAY AT 7PM
3783 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hi
3783 days 14 hours ago
Ninja41
hi chris
3782 days 23 hours ago
DBWs
Econ and DBWs- is this vote based purely on who you have a better chance at beating at FTC?
That, and loyalty,
3782 days 23 hours ago
Econ21
Econ and DBWs- is this vote based purely on who you have a better chance at beating at FTC?

Apart of it I guess, you have to consider a lot when making this decision
3782 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3782 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will become the final member of the jury.

I'll read the votes.

In the case of a tie it will go to the tie breaker and whoever grabbed more flags will be deemed the third finalist.
3782 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
First vote:
James

1 vote James, 1 vote left
3782 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
Final vote:
Hudspith

We have a tie
3782 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
As stated at the challenge, that would determine the tie breaker in this very situation.

The person who scored less flags and the final member of the jury is
3782 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
James

James, please bring me your torch.

James, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

DBWS, Hudspith, Econ.. you three have outlasted all of the others and one of you will be crowned the title of Sole Survivor. It is now time to give the power to the jury, a people you each had a hand in voting out, as they will determine who should be crowned the winner.

Grab your torches and head back to camp.

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!