This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Texas Interview

Topic » Texas Interview

4144 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hey Coach How Are You Doing Leading Up To The Big Game This Week
4144 days 18 hours ago
Addrian
I'm doing great. My boys  got some rest and are back on the field getting ready for the big game
4144 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Now What do u feel is Ohio State's threat to you
4144 days 17 hours ago
Addrian
I really don't fun them as a threat. The only thing I'm worried about is stopping their QB but other than that I know their defense isn't up to par and wont stop out run game
4144 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Now You mention the run game...Week 6 against Duke you won 98 to zero and only 2 of those touchdowns were rushing passes, do u feel that your players could get tired out against a strong Ohio State Defense?
4144 days 16 hours ago
Addrian
No not really because we're a balanced team. We're good at the pass too. Our number 1 we Jacob Shipley never drops passes. And David ash the QB can also run. So there defense has to worry about passing, running from the RBs and the QB
4144 days 16 hours ago
Addrian
*jaxon
4144 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
can u predict the score
4143 days 19 hours ago
Addrian
Hmmm we'll win 31-28
4143 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Well coach we'll have to close up this interview, good luck in the game and we will have another interview after the game

open group

Vacant 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!