This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8: Stoidi

Topic » Tribal Council #8: Stoidi

3373 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Ryan (Typhlosion37): How long will we continue to see so many votes used before there aren't enough left?
Darcy (Boots22): How does strategy change with a twist like this?
Nate (NT888): Is it scary to see someone get completely blindsided by just one person last round? Is that something that makes you guys change your social games?
Red (RedWing91): Are tribal lines in play at all when original tribes AND swap tribes are both 5-4?
Austin (Webly): Do you think you're starting to look like a big threat with all these immunities?
Eric (ArcanineMaster): How can the results of votes be misleading to the tribe dynamics when this is the twist?
Leo (yinzer149): You've been under lots of drama and targeting so far. Are these problems easier or harder to avoid with the twist?
Brady (bradyspaulding16): How is this game changing as the people voted out become members of the jury?
Nikki (avatar20): Did it scare you to see 6 votes last tribal?

Please vote by tomorrow at 8PM CST (7 EST)
Your next immunity challenge will be LIVE on Tuesday. I apologize again for the "lull" in my hosting, I hope it was compensated for by your fire to have made the merge ;P The pace will pick back up this week and continue until the season is over.
3373 days 3 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Eric (ArcanineMaster): How can the results of votes be misleading to the tribe dynamics when this is the twist?

Well I'm out of votes, so I'm not a threat to anyone :)
3373 days 3 hours ago
Nt888
Nate (NT888): Is it scary to see someone get completely blindsided by just one person last round? Is that something that makes you guys change your social games?

Yeah and you know what I am sick and tired of these idiots wasting their votes are you wanting me to win because soon all you chumps will have no votes left and I will waltz to the end
3373 days 3 hours ago
Boots22
Strategy changes a bit with this twist because you don't know at all who still has votes left, and who doesn't
3373 days 3 hours ago
Webly
Austin (Webly): Do you think you're starting to look like a big threat with all these immunities?

LOL I don't think so. Both of the challenges I won were flukes. The first one was the people's preference for a tribe name that I randomly came up with. In the last challenge, I just so happened to find a blog with 420 characters. So, I hope people aren't going to target me for that.
3372 days 18 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
How does it change when people are voted out and on the jury

I dont know I mean I'll be on the jury soon so might as well get me out of here faster
3372 days 18 hours ago
Typhlosion37
It depends on when people want to use them honestly
3372 days 18 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I'm out of votes too Eric!
3371 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
If you want to play an idol then now is the time
3371 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
*Darcy stands*
*hands idol*

All votes cast for Darcy tonight do not count.
3371 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote
3371 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
7th person voted out of Jimbo's Survivor by a vote of 2-0
Nikki

Bring me your torch.

The tribe has spoken

#Snuff
3371 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Today someone wasted an idol but there were many less wasted votes. I'll see you for challenge later
3371 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
I didn't waste the idol tbh, it was making me too big of a nervous wreck lol.   

Also, bye Nikki

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Gilbert Islands Day 29

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!