This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

831 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Alright first things first: Callia, I'll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Press Your Luck”

This is a pretty simple test of who wants it more. When the challenge begins on my go, each of you will have to hit a button in at least 5 minute intervals to stay in the game (you will have 5 minutes from my go post, you don’t have to post immediately). Do this by posting *hits button* – if at any point your previous post hits 5 minutes before you post again, you’re out of the challenge. You can post as often as you like, as long as your previous post doesn’t hit 5 minutes. Think of it as having a timer count down from 5 minutes, and every time you hit your button it resets back to 5 minutes.

If at any point you fail to post in time, you’re out of the challenge. Last person left standing wins immunity, guaranteed a spot in the final 5 (after the second Redemption Island returnee) and the season finale. Losers, tribal council where somebody is will be the final person sent to Redemption Island for the season. Note that I am still having tribal tomorrow unless this literally lasts for 23 hours somehow.

Challenge begins at 6 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
831 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Challenge is now on from this post forward. Good luck!
831 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*hits button*
831 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
hi
831 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*hits button*
831 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
well....sighs

STONER WINS IMMUNITY.
831 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
wait lmao ?
831 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
my post didn't hit 5 minutes yet
831 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Stoner, after yet another nail biter of a challenge, you are safe and are guaranteed to avoid Redemption Island this season. Great job.
831 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
not the nail biter
831 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ParvatiS
wait lmao ?

You have to post *hits button*
831 days 19 hours ago
TheKevmiester
after yet another nail biter of a challenge

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!