This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3

Topic » Week 3

3239 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
Hi houseguests! At work atm and am having a very busy week working two jobs. I have received many of your lists but will not have the chance to talley the results until thursday or maybe even friday. Hang tight please :)
3233 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
ok so im too lazy to calculate points tbh... :s

i can tell just by looking at the lists that #eric is the new hoh!!!!! grats eric :)
he was pretty much almost everyone's #1 :p

#eric please decide on your two nominees and mail me them by tomorrow at 9 pm est but the sooner the better!

also #vintagepoop was removed from the game due to 1. lack of activity 2. he left the frat lol
3233 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Congrats!
3233 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
OH AND PS #NICK NJKODA IS BACK IN THE GAME!
3232 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
for this pov/week 4 hoh competition you will GO FISHING!
play the below game and screen shot your highest score :) you may only send me ONE screen shot

http://www.tengaged.com/play/fishy

EVERYONE can play! whoever wins this competition has the POV for this week and will be the HOH for week 4 :o

since i've been slow on catching up/updating this comp is not due until FRIDAY, JULY 17TH @ 5 PM EST!!!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT A SCORE YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING. IM GIVING EVERYONE 3 DAYS TO COMPLETE <3
3232 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
NOMS ARE #NICK & #SAMSONITE :o
3232 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
reminder to MAIL your screenshot to me, do NOT post here

open group

Sophrosyne Gift Game S:1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!