This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Tribal Council #12

Topic » North Pole- Tribal Council #12

3398 days 6 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Jimbo- You seem to be doing well in immunity challenges, do you think that this will make people go after you?
Kolby- Last returnee left, do you think that you can truly make it to the end and score a win for the returning players?
Jerome- People this season are... cocky to say, why?
Steve- Congratulations on immunity, it's the Final 4, and your in the Final 3, what's going to happen now?

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. You CAN'T VOTE FOR JIMBO!
3398 days 6 hours ago
MariahAnn
**** YOU CAN VOTE FOR JIMBO, YOU CANT VOTE FOR STEVE!

Possibilities for Voting: Jimbo, Kolby, or Jerome.
3398 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- You seem to be doing well in immunity challenges, do you think that this will make people go after you?

there's no more immunity challenges left so no
3398 days 5 hours ago
2Beastly
Um i think after this vote there is a fic and hopefully ill be sitting in the finals
3398 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Kolby- Last returnee left, do you think that you can truly make it to the end and score a win for the returning players?

It would be great if I could win, but its an even shot out of all of us winnig!
3398 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
Results:
Jimbo- 2
Jerome- 1
Kolby- 1

Jimbo, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Jimbo, the tribe has spoken.

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!