This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

3796 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
Come on in, guys!

Jalapao, get your first look at the new Timbira tribe. Ryanhawk71 quit the game. Which means everything is shifted one day earlier. Survivor Tocantins is now 24 Days long and it ends on January 30, 2014.

Today’s Challenge is a Spamming Challenge.

Below are links to two blogs. One for Jalapao and one for Timbira. Your goal is to get as many plusses on your tribe’s blog and to get as many negs on the other tribe’s blog possible. At 5:50pm EST/4:50pm CST I will record the current amount of points on your tribe’s blog. At 6pm EST/5pm CST I will reveal the results. Winning tribe wins IMMUNITY and a GUESS to the Hidden Immunity Idol.

There is another twist to this challenge. If you want to have a HUGE advantage in this game by getting a HINT to the whereabouts of the Hidden Immunity Idol, when spamming for your tribe, you can also ask someone to say on your tribe’s blog’s comments “Plussed for [Your Name]”. The person with the most comments on each tribe for their name get the Hint. You cannot vote for yourself.

JALAPAO’S BLOG: http://www.tengaged.com/blog/dragotistic/5083174/jalapao-tribe-blog

TIMBIRA’S BLOG: http://www.tengaged.com/blog/dragotistic/5083175/timbira-tribe-blog

The Challenge begins as soon as I post this Challenge. It ends at 5:50pm EST/4:50pm CST on January 10, 2014. The results will be revealed at 6pm EST/5pm CST that same day.
Whenever you see this, send me a confessional about what has happened FOR YOU in the game so far.
3796 days ago
dragotistic
I'm in a press for time.

By a score of 48-19.....JALAPAO WINS IMMUNITY!
3796 days ago
NovaScotiaChic
grats guys
3795 days 21 hours ago
aidanmac22
I got stokes and bblover to like ours and minus there's lol!

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!