This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for Season 2

Topic » Applications for Season 2

3755 days 14 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
This is the application section for Survivor: Tuvalu.  Please fill out the following:

Name:
Hometown:
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at:
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain:
What do you bring to the table that is unique:
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March:
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle:
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges:

Note that challenges will be usually non-live, although I will explain it in more detail once the time arises.  Also note that the main twist of the season is yet to be revealed.
3755 days 11 hours ago
J0K3R
Name: Ty
Hometown: Saskatoon
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at:
Strategic
Physical
Social
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: I am usually a villain but I have my touching hero moments sometimes
What do you bring to the table that is unique: ANYTHING but dullness
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: Yessir!
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: Yessir!
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: Yessir
3753 days 20 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Ben
Youngstown, Ohio
1.strategic 2.physical strength 3.socail
villain
dont get what you mean
yes
yes
yes
3753 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
Name: Clair
Hometown: I'm living in the Philippines.
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: 1. Social; 2. Strategic; 3. Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: Hero
What do you bring to the table that is unique: I can make my own twist in the game.
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: Yes.
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: Definitely.
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: Yes.
3752 days 17 hours ago
simoo
Name: John
Hometown: UK
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Social, strategic, physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: It always depends on what the people who I am playing with are like, but I'll try to be a villian :P
What do you bring to the table that is unique: I think that I can easily change how I act in realtion to the person that I am talking to, that way I can gain trust easier.
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: Yep! I active nearly all the time..so sad :L
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: Yep! Warning some may be long :P
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: Yes :D.
3751 days 20 hours ago
sfeviston
Name: Stephen
Hometown: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Social, Strategic, Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: Hero
What do you bring to the table that is unique: Im extremely loyal to a fault.
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: Yeah my schedule is flexible if I get a day notice or something.
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: Yeah
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: Yeppers
3733 days 20 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
I'm re-opening up applications, you may sign up.
3733 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
Name: RedWing91
Hometown: Detroit
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Physical, Strategic, Social
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: Villain
What do you bring to the table that is unique: Humor
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: I hope so
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: Yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: Yes as long as the challenge isn't Friday night or Saturday during the day
3733 days 17 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Name: Robert
Hometown: Sydney
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Social, strategic, physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: Hero (I can try to be a villian but I always end up siding with the good guys)
What do you bring to the table that is unique: I actually try to bother with the social game, which is often neglected on group games. I can have a conversation with the other players during the game that's entirely non-game related
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: Yes, March becomes tricky with times cos uni starts but I can manage it :)
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: I'll send as many as you want, just ask Chantra ;)
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: Absolutely!
3709 days 7 hours ago
TheAwesomeKid555
Name: Kid
EST
Villain

Short application lol
3708 days 20 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Name: Rhys
Hometown: Midlands in England!
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Strategic, then social and then I'm pretty abysmal at physical. I always say I throw challenges but I could never win them anyways.
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: I don't think I'm cruel or anything, but I have villainous streaks as I'd do anything to win, you know that.
What do you bring to the table that is unique: I think my sense of humour does wonders for me. It makes me very aware of peoples reactions to what I say and what I do. People trust a funny guy.
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: YEAH DUDE
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: Of course, I love sending them.
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: More than the best of my ability ;)

open group

Applications Group (DVMP's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!