This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Re-Opened Applications for Season Two

Topic » Re-Opened Applications for..

3715 days 9 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
3715 days 9 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
This is the application section for Survivor: Tuvalu.  Please fill out the following:

Name:
Hometown:
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at:
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain:
What do you bring to the table that is unique:
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March:
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle:
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges:

Note that challenges will be usually non-live, although I will explain it in more detail once the time arises.  Also note that the main twist of the season is yet to be revealed.
3715 days 9 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Players who have previously applied will be still added to the list, unless they are inactive.
3714 days 11 hours ago
Murly
Name: Jade
Hometown: UK
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Strategic, Social, Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: Hero
What do you bring to the table that is unique: I am an heroic villain.. if that makes sense haha. I have no problem stabbing people in the back that I don't consider myself to be really aligned with, though they might think I am.
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: I can be active from a week onwards
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: Yep!
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: Yesss
3714 days 11 hours ago
greyconverse
Name: Gavin
Hometown: London, Ontario
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at:
What do you bring to the table that is unique: A spunky personality and a slick gameplay. I can make bold power moves, but its all about timing.
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: yes :) I may miss the odd challenge but I will do my best!
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: If you would like!
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: yepperssss
3714 days 11 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Max
Ohklahoma City, OK
Physical, Strategic, Social
Villan
A aspect of Survivor that has never been seen before
Yes
Yep
Yeseroo
3714 days 8 hours ago
willtatum
Name: Will
Hometown: Chicago, IL
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Physical, Strategic, Social
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: A hero! but every hero has there villainous qualities!!
What do you bring to the table that is unique: I'm a great physical player and I think that makes me a threat, but if I can get an alliance going, ill go to the end with them no doubt.
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: YES!
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: Yes!
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: YEs!
3714 days 5 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Ben
Youngstown Ohio
Strategic, physical, social
Villain
I am very strategic
Yes
Yes
Yes
3713 days 19 hours ago
Sackeshi
Name: andalib
Hometown: ny ny
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best  at:strategy physical soical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: villain
What do you bring to the table that is unique: im satanic and can win a season 2 lol
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: yes i always am
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: yes allways
3712 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Dj
Philippines
Social Strategic Physical
Depends on the occasion
My observation
Yes
Yrs
Maybe lol
3710 days 18 hours ago
KCObedencio
Name: KC
Hometown: Philippines
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Strategic, Social, Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: Probably Both ;)
What do you bring to the table that is unique: My intelligence
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: Yes..since there's no more school
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: Definitely!
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: Of Course :D
3710 days 13 hours ago
staymellow
Name: Sweezy
Hometown: Kenshaw, Kentucky
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Physical, I'm like the fucking Hulk
What do you bring to the table that is unique: My rawness and big muscles
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: Yea
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: Yea
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: Yea
3710 days 8 hours ago
TheAwesomeKid555
Name: kid
Hometown: EST
Rank you abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: physical, strategic, social
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain: villain
What do you bring to the table that is unique:  everything
Will you actually be active, over the course of February and possibly March: yes
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle: yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges: yes

Note that challenges will be usually non-live, although I will explain it in more detail once the time arises.  Also note that the main twist of the season is yet to be revealed.
3689 days 4 hours ago
Nt888
Name: Nathan
Hometown: Armstrong British columbia
1.) strategic
2.) social
3.) physical
Hero or villian: villain
What do you bring that is unique: i am not afraid of hurting anyones feelings as long as at the end i am standing on their defeated souls :D
Will you be active: as much as I can I will i always set aside some time
Confesionals: of course i will
Participate in challenges: as much as i can

open group

Applications Group (DVMP's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!