This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application

Topic » Application

3669 days 5 hours ago
Andrew_Carlson
Name: Andrew Carlson
Hometown: North Stonington, CT
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: strategy, social, physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: depends on the enemy (mostly hero)
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: I currently major in psychology, which I plan on using.
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: Of course!
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Certainly.
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: I will try my best, because what could I possibly get out of not trying.
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: 1st season because it opened me to a new way of thinking.
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: Brains
What makes you different from everyone else?: I offer a lot of insight in how to manipulate others, as well as an all-around powerhouse.

Note that challenges will be usually non-live, although I will explain it in more detail once the time arises.  Also note that the main twist of the season is yet to be revealed.

open group

Applications Group (DVMP's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!