This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 8

Topic » Immunity Challenge 8

3721 days 14 hours ago
Murly
Will begin in 10 minutes!
3721 days 14 hours ago
Choirwolf
Ok
3721 days 14 hours ago
redplanet
here
3721 days 14 hours ago
TheACF12
hi
3721 days 14 hours ago
rabbaj
im on ma phone
3721 days 14 hours ago
Murly
It doesn't actually matter if we begin early since it is non-live.

Come on in, guys! I will now bring in Justin from exile.

This immunity challenge is called "Survivor Quiz":
I have put together a list of questions relating to this season of Survivor so far. Each player must PM me their answers and the person with the most correct answers will win the second Individual Immunity challenge.  If there is a tie then the first person to send in their answers will win immunity, and once you have sent your answers you may not change them.

You have 12 hours. Once this challenge ends at 7am EST/11am GMT I will create the tribal council thread and you will have a further 11 hours (until 6pm EST/10pm GMT) to send in your votes, with only half the time to decide on your vote I suspect there will be a bit of scrambling going on!

I have removed the episode and contestants links on the main page to avoid cheating ;) This challenge is all about how much you have been paying attention! Good luck.

*questions to follow in this thread in a moment*
3721 days 14 hours ago
Murly
As I said, you have until 7am EST/11am GMT to PM your answers to me. Some are easy, some are hard.

1. How many self-votes have occurred during this game so far?

2. Which eliminated castaway am I quoting here? "But honestly, this southern boy can't wait to cut some throats."

3. Who was the sixth person to leave this game?

4. Which three castaways are currently tied for the most trips to Exile Island this season?

5. How many votes did TheAwesomeKid55 receive in total?

6. What is the title of Episode 4?

7. How many immunity challenges did Oroatera win in a row?

8. Who was on exile island the tribal council that Redwing91 was voted out?

9. How was the vote split when TallaRejaei was voted out? e.g. (5-4-3) No need to say who the other votes were cast for.

10. How many TOTAL votes have been cast at tribal council so far?

Final question (not marked):
If you win this immunity challenge, who would you like to send to Exile Island?
3721 days 14 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
here!
3721 days 14 hours ago
Murly
*eagerly awaits answers* :)
3721 days 13 hours ago
PSULucky
OH GOOD ITS NON LIVE (phew)
3721 days 12 hours ago
Murly
2 sets of answers received
3721 days 11 hours ago
Murly
Apologies guys, question 4 should be:

4. Which TWO castaways are currently tied for the most trips to Exile Island this season?

If anybody who has already submitted their answers has got the two names in their three guesses then I will accept it
3721 days 1 hour ago
Murly
I have the results! They are in order of the number of answers each person got correct, and also in order of who sent in their answers first.

Redplanet = 8/10
Choirwolf = 8/10
PSULucky = 8/10
Rabbaj = 7/10
m0nkeymaniac = 7/10
DontVoteMePlease = 6/10
KCObedencio = 5/10
Simoo = /10
TheACF12 = /10

Since Red sent in his answers before Shawn and Rab... RED WINS IMMUNITY!!!

He has chosen to send Danny (m0nkeymaniac) to Exile Island.

You have until 6pm EST/10pm GMT to send in your vote.. you cannot vote for either Red or Danny. Good luck :)

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!