This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Applications

Topic » Season 1 Applications

3495 days 9 hours ago
1dra7
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Time-Zone:
3 words to describe you:
Which Survivor/Big Brother/Amazing Race/(Other) contestant are you most like?:
Why do you think you can win?:
What time periods after 3:30pm EST work best for you?:

--

Do you promise to send in confessionals?:
Do you promise to respect the host during the game? (Everyone makes mistakes. Yelling at me won't make it better):
What previous group game experience do you have? (It's fine if you don't have any):

--

Thanks! If you're accepted, you'll receive a confirmation mail soon after the cast is finalized. Once we have all 12 members, the game can start!

(parts of application taken from Survivor233 and Dragotistic)
3494 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Username: On top of me
First name to call you by: Daniel
Last initial to call you by: "R'
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: EST
3 words to describe you: Persuading, Deceitful, Nice
Which Survivor/Big Brother/Amazing Race/(Other) contestant are you most like?: Rob Cesterino smart wise and Rupert strength wise.
Why do you think you can win?: I can win because I have a good social game and I'm very persuasive to get people on my side to never get voted out
What time periods after 3:30pm EST work best for you?: 4-6 would be the best time

--

Do you promise to send in confessionals?: Yes
Do you promise to respect the host during the game? (Everyone makes mistakes. Yelling at me won't make it better): I promise
What previous group game experience do you have? (It's fine if you don't have any): I have been in Red's Survivor and Nate's Survivor (the best ones)

open group

Vote Out: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!