This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

2nd POV Task - EmbaWrite

Topic » 2nd POV Task - EmbaWrite

3471 days 8 hours ago
TheUncanny
Hello villains! Today, we will now play the 2nd POV task! Are you ready? Okay.

This task is called EmbaWrite. If you are too dimwitted, the name is a result of my own personal coining of the words "embarrass" and "write." This is because these are two important aspects of the activity.

YOUR TASK: This is a scavenging intelligence game. You are to dig into ALL of your housemates posts in TENGAGED. These include MESSAGES IN GAMES, POSTS IN GROUPS, MAILS, BLOGS, COMMENTS IN BLOGS, COMMENTS IN DESIGNs, basically anything they have posted or writted in Tengaged. BUT the only important messages are the ones with GRAMMAR ERRORS. You are to screenshot grammar errors of your housemates and SEND THEM TO ME.

SCORING SYSTEM:
1. If you just send me a mere picture of a correctly-identified grammar error, you will receive 5 points, and the villain who said that will be deducted five points.

2. If you send me a picture of a correctly-identified grammar error, and include a right CORRECTION of the whole sentence, you will receive +10 points, and the housemate with the error will be deducted 10 points.

3. If you send me a picture of either an incorrectly-identified grammar error, or include a WRONG CORRECTION, you will be deducted 20 points, and the housemate you accused of the error will receive 20 POINTS.

THESE ERRORS ARE NOT COUNTED:
1.  Wrong Capitalization
2. Wrong punctuation
3. Wrong spelling
4. Phrases and fragments

*all the other grammar rules violated apply.

YOU ARE TO MAIL ME PRIVATELY your entries. You may only send me ONE MAIL containing all of your entries. This means that you after you emailed me a set of screenshots, that is what I will count. No points will be added if you send succeeding mails.

Please watch out for updates. Rules may change or be added if i see any discrepancies in the task.

Please mail me for any questions, reactions or concerns.

PRIZES:
1st Place = Power of Veto
2nd Place = Double Nomination Power Points
3rd Place = Four Nomination Power Points

Goodluck!
3471 days 8 hours ago
TheUncanny
DEADLINE: 5 PM EST tomorrow.
3471 days 8 hours ago
TheUncanny
Non-participants will face the same grave consequences
3471 days 8 hours ago
TheUncanny
I do not care if I am left with Top 4 Housemates because of eliminated inactive people. Quality over Quantity. THe House of VIllains will exist with or without you.

Goodluck
3471 days 8 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
I have no idea what counts
3471 days 7 hours ago
andalarew_2231
I am not sure ethier
3471 days 7 hours ago
TheUncanny
Subject verb agreement
pluralization
Wrong affixation (prefix, suffix)
wrong word choice

there's endless possibiltiies
3470 days 23 hours ago
Tetsuya
This is gonna be hard.
3470 days 8 hours ago
TheUncanny
Comp closed
3470 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
I didnt know the task started dont punish me :(
3470 days 5 hours ago
TheUncanny
============================== RESULTS =============================

OKAY! So first of all, I am very disappointed that only 3 of you actually tried to participate. They are andalarew_2331, Tetsuya and chris2pei. Because of this, you will receive rewards, and the non-participants will be punished accordingly.

But we will get to that later.

First of all, let me announce the winners.

Coming in 3rd place, with -170 points.... we have chris2pei! Congratulations! You will receive 4 nomination power points!

And in 2nd place, with 50 points... we have TETSUYA! Congratulations! You will receive double nomination power points!

And of cousre, with 240 awesome points, we have andalarew_2331! You have won this weeks' Power of Veto and Assignment of Renoms.

================================ ANNOUNCEMENT ===============================

Because of the number of inactives for this round, we will have NO NOMINATIONS! We will go straight to eviction.

But then, because of the incredible amount of slackers this week, we will once again have a DOUBLE EVICTION!

The first evictee will come from your NOMINATION POWER POINTS! Instead of giving 2 and 1 points for your nominees, you will VOTE TO EVICT. The housemate with the MOST points will be evicted from the House of Villains. Please remember that the three HOUSEMATES WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS GAME ARE IMMUNE THIS ROUND'S EVICTION. Remember to use the proper format for the nominations. Clear assignment of POINTS, and A VALID REASON why. Non-compliance to this will result to MORE penalty points. It's really not that hard to clearly give what points to whom, and a good reason why you want to evict them.

Now, the second evictee will come from public vote. All the non-participants will be subjected to potential eviction. The one with the LOWEST percentage of votes will be evicted.

Now, in the event that the nominated evictee, and lowest percentage holder evictee are the same, the one with the NEXT lowest evictee will be evicted. There will absolutely TWO evictees for this round to punish inactivity.

Now, the Power of Veto held at the moment by andalarew_2331 will be used DURING THE EVICTION NIGHT. THE POV may be used to revoke the eviction of ONE of the TWO official evictees, and he will have to assign ANOTHER evictee from the present set of nominees.

I hope everything is clear and I am sorry for this turn of events.

Once again, i will prefer a House with few committed housemates, than one with a lot but ignore their duties.

Quality over quantity. The House of Villains will exist with or without you.

=============================== INSTRUCTIONS ================================

So for now, PLEASE mail me privately your NOMINATIONS. Again, follow the format given. Deadlne is tomorrow at 5 PM est.

Mail me for any questions or post your reactions here.

Have a goodnight.
3470 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
grats Tetsuya-kun and Andalarew! :-)
3470 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
gl nominees!

open group

BB2: House of Villains (CLOSED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!