This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Showdown: Team Carrie

Topic » Showdown: Team Carrie

2250 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
1. Beyoncé (moviedude) VS. Koryn Hawthorne (Matedog1209)
2. Panic! at the Disco (Weetmaster) VS. Luke Bryan (Matedog1209)
3. Shawn Mendes (Jaxon) VS. Sam Smith (moviedude)
4. Bruno Mars (moviedude) VS. Mo Adeniran (Rubes)

DEADLINE: 10pm est Thursday
2250 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
2250 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
2250 days 4 hours ago
moviedude
Beyonce
2250 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
2250 days 3 hours ago
moviedude
Sam Smith
2249 days 23 hours ago
moviedude
Bruno Mars
2249 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Mo Adeniran

2249 days 22 hours ago
Jaxon
2248 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2248 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
1. Beyoncé (moviedude) VS. Koryn Hawthorne (Matedog1209)

Koryn, you took this song and amplified it by ten fold. You felt each lyric you sang and truly are a remarkable vocalist!

Beyoncé, the fire in your eyes matches the fierceness of your vocals in this performance! You continue to prove why you are a one name act.

THIS is the TOUGHEST decision I’ve EVER hat to make in 24 SEASONS! No matter what, be proud of THAT! But I have to go with my gut, although I’d rather take you both. The winner of this showdown is…

BEYONCÉ!

2. Panic! at the Disco (Weetmaster) VS. Luke Bryan (Matedog1209)

Panic! at the Disco, you sing with such conviction and once you hit the chorus the stage was yours. You have one of the most distinct voices in this competition and you let it show tonight!

Luke, this wasn’t your strongest vocal performance but you still continue to hold your own. You represent country music so great and no matter what I hope you continue to stay true to your country roots.

While I love you both, the winner of this showdown is…

PANIC! AT THE DISCO!

3. Shawn Mendes (Jaxon) VS. Sam Smith (moviedude)

Sam, how are you just NOW on my team!? There is no denying your vocal ability and how comfortable your stage presence is. This was such a beautiful performance.

Shawn, again you sing with so much conviction and passion that it easily draws me in! I also loved seeing you just sing and not playing your guitar, as it shows your versatility.

I love you both very much, but based on this showdown, the one moving on with my team is…

SHAWN MENDES!

4. Bruno Mars (moviedude) VS. Mo Adeniran (Rubes)

Bruno, this was so fun and you still managed to maintain those incredible vocals! I think many would be quick to dismiss you, but you have the whole package in my opinion.

Mo, how in the world was I able to steal you!? This was a strong vocal performance and that rasp you have is so good.

While I think you both deserve to move on, I have to go with only one of you. The winner of this showdown is…

BRUNO MARS!
2248 days 6 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Loses both of my people*

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!