This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sims Big Brother: Episode 5!

Topic » Sims Big Brother: Episode 5!

3037 days 1 hour ago
dogcalledzak
Sorry for the long wait - comment your opinions!!!

Hope u enjoyed the episode :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdRLCnHZmqeL-G8PC0XKDxQ/videos
3037 days 1 hour ago
legend_of_link
Kinzy is really annoying so I agree with the guys on that one. I find it weird that nobody is working with Huge he seems like he know his stuff but yet he is in the out group.
3035 days 6 hours ago
Anas
Firstly I'm so glad you're making episodes again!

You can tell that you've put so much time behind it, I love the music choices and how each scene is a lot smoother, It feels like a really well put together show which is hard to do since sims are stiff af lol.

Damn Linda really stood her corner, in the beginning i saw her, Hugh and Roger as the quiet ones but she put Lucy in her place. I can see why she'd be annoyed with the change if format though.

I love any scenes where Rainbow and Toby are talking haha, they look like they're going to get closer later on. I forgot Summer was even in the house!! and Michael cracks me up, especially his commentary on Kizzy.

Really enjoyed it, well done :)

open group

Sims Big Brother: US

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!