This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4: Submission

Topic » Week 4: Submission

2521 days 14 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Tonight, we want to see a story! Post a dance that really shows a story to the judges! You have 24 hours!
2521 days 13 hours ago
C_Shizz96
2521 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu

The story of Frozen. Contemporary dances tells a story so I hope you like it :)
2521 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
2520 days 14 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
2520 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
2519 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Tommy's Critiques:

Normani & Val
A really striking performance and entertaining throughout! You had me at every second! It was jaw dropping!

10!

James and Peta
Absolutely breathtaking! I loved the story that was told, this was 100% your best week and I am loving it!

10!

Meryl and Maks
A really good performance and there was a lot of moments where I was completely taken by your performance! Very well done!

9!

Very good, but at the same time there were moments where I didn't know what to think about it, it was different, and I'm normally a huge fan of different. This was good, but I'm not sure it was pulled off to it's best potential!

7.5!

Rumer & Val
Very striking movements and very well put together, this is such a good week to really show a different style to your dancing and I think you succeeded with that!

9!

Danny Mac & Oti

I am huge huge fans of you guys, the chemistry is amazing! I loved the dance, and you really convinced us with the story, you looked the part and you danced the part! Well done!

9.5!
2518 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Normani- This dance was absolutely breathtaking! You opened up to us with all of your emotions on your sleeve. I am in awe at the beauty of this! This dance was absolute perfection... 10

James M- This was really a great dance and truly showed a great story. The only down to this was that you went right after Normani who did the exact same style... 9.5

Meryl- This was very vulnerable for you and I loved that! I am interested to see you bring this vulnerablity to future performances... 9.5

James H- This was your best performance, but there were times that it felt a bit too sharp for a Viennese waltz! I want to see you bring the perfect dance next week... 9

Rumer- Unfortunately this wasn't a contemporary at all, and it was a fusion of ballet and waltz. For that I can't score high... 6.5

Danny- This was fun and good, but I saw a few small mistakes that I couldn't help but dock for... 8
2518 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Normani (20/20)
James M (19.5/20)
Meryl (18.5/20)
Danny (17.5/20)
James H (16.5/20)
Rumer (15.5/20)
2518 days 23 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Bindi is disqualified for not posting!
2518 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
Well done guys!

open group

Drizella's Dancing With The Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!