This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Lakewood Secrets: Applications]

Topic » [Lakewood Secrets:..

2442 days 18 hours ago
zachboy967
Do you have brothers, sisters, cousins, etc:
Age [14-16]:
Job [optional]:
3 positive traits:
3 negative traits:
Bio:
Mail me a short character solo so I know how well you can roleplay & your roleplaying skills.

Active times/days:
Will you agree to treat me with respect and agree to all decision decided on the roleplay:

Send an application as soon as possible as I'm very eagar to start.
2442 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
Name: Shantae Sequin
Sexuality: Straight
Do you have brothers, sisters, cousins, etc: Hayden Ryder (Cousin)
Age [14-16]: 16
Job [optional]: None
3 positive traits: Outgoing, adventurous, heroic
3 negative traits: Short tempered, insecure, oblivious
Bio: When Silvia came back from the haunting trip from Lakewood, Colorado one of the first people to hear about the story from her end was Shantae, though from Hayden. This story of blood, death and horror prompted her to go take a look for herself to see how the town now fared. Shantae is a girl with many interesting features from her natural purple hair to her rather outgoing attitude letting people in to the point where it becomes a bit odd. She is very rich and has tons of money on hand but never thinks of herself above people because she is more well off and living in a mansion with her uncle Mimic in Miami Florida. If there's one thing Shantae likes to do its travel to the strangest places, while most people love the quiet forests or straight up city life Shantae is traveling to deserts and the amazon with her time this constant travel leads her to try and be a hero to her friends and sacrifice her own time to help others even with the most ridiculous chores. Its not all good for her though as her short temper can rub people the wrong way if she cannot keep her lid on. She also is very insecure about her body being skinny, curvy and olive-skinned she feels a bit out of place when with most people and most likely that insecureness will make itself known one way or another. Shantae is also VERY oblivious to people attracted to her and to many things in general as she needs most things to be spelled out for her so she can understand. Well a bit on the aggressive side Shantae is someone who cares deeply for her friends and will do anything to help.
Mail me a short character solo so I know how well you can roleplay & your roleplaying skills.

Active times/days: Most days after 4:00 EST, Thursdays after 6:00 and Fridays after 5:30
Will you agree to treat me with respect and agree to all decision decided on the roleplay: Yes

open group

Lakewood Secrets

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!