This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PRIPYAT - NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE LAST WORDS

Topic » PRIPYAT - NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE..

1502 days 11 hours ago
lliiaamm
16th: - Lee

I got played. No other way to say it. I trusted my tribe and clearly I didn't talk as much as I should've. It sucks that Aria, my closest ally, was kidnapped and that kinda left me screwed But a game's a game and hopefully I'll get another shot
1502 days 11 hours ago
lliiaamm
15th: - Ray/Ilikebugs

Exit: Well I got played! I'm disappointed but I'm hoping that someone from my tribe wins since they all seem like cool people
1501 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
14th: - Ami/LockerAmi

-sits on rock with clean hair blowing in ocean view-

So last night these freaks voted me out smh I don't know what happened. So basically when the swap happened initially I was excited because I knew I had numbers in Aria, Bubba, and Kai so I'm thinking it's a win win situation right?? lol anyways I talked to them each and even Brien approached me about working together. Well first off this is where the first blunder happened, Kai go kidnapped so that's one number down. From there I made sure each of Aria, Brien and Bubba knew we all would be voting together. So when I asked Aria who's someone she would consider voting off this girl told me Olivia or Logan, mind you I really don't give a damn which one goes because I don't have a relationship with either. Also this is giving her all the power and driver seat so who would complain about that??

She tells ME that Olivia has many ties and connections so it would be best to vote her so I go and tell everyone and it seems like a plan right?? smh Why when the vote come they vote my ass out?? like what was the logic Ariaa? I'm really trying to understand because I was a literal ally for you like out of the blue...I literally tried to save your ass on yall's first vote to gain some type of loyalty with you. And this is the repayment?? Anyways I feel so bad for Bubba he deserves better and I hope he wins. I gave my black vote to Ryan because Bubba said he'd like it to go to him, not really sure why but my gol from that point was give Bubba everything he wanted for the general welfare of his game because he kept it real.

It was really fun playing, I know my true destiny was for me to play in season 1, but the hosts were on crack! I hope I get to play again! Thanks for the Opportunity!
1494 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
11th: - Justin (Jussy007)

Exiting the game I was initially bitter but as I’ve reflected on my gameplay, I would have attempted to be much more sociable. I’m normally a chatty dude so I tried laying low...in hindsight I now wish I was. No hard feelings and I’m only rooting for Logan! That guy deserves to win!
1494 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
10th: - Noah (Ace99)

Well I got voted out from a twist and from an idol. Twist does not happen and my odds look better and the chances of me looking as a threat are slim. I had two choices- get the guy they wanted out or get the person I knew would be a force later in the game. I made the right decision, but Brien had protection. Oh well. I'm about to make Ponderosa popping. @VL I am nominating myself for Sexiest Castaway. You know you will make the right decision going with me. But in all seriousness thank you Mac and Liam for an amazing game I had a lot of fun and hopefully I'll get to play again. Catch me with my Ponderosa glowup at tribals and at the reunion!
1493 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
8th: - Cameron (DrPepsi)

Well it’s been fun i had a great time playing i honestly think i could’ve made it to the end getting past this vote but it wasn’t in the cards i feel good about how i played and if rocks was the way i go out there isn’t any shame in that thank you guys i hope i can redeem myself eventually
1491 days 14 hours ago
lliiaamm
5th: - Ryan (RL10)

*walks down the dark path*
*talks to the camera*
Damn, I thought I had it, but it was obvious after Max went that I needed to win immunity every time to get to the end. Came close but not enough.
*goes to weigh in*
*loses 25 lbs*
*takes boat to Ponderosa*
*hugs everyone except Bubba*

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!