This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #4 - Empire

Topic » Boardroom #4 - Empire

2277 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Entering The Boardroom:
- Luis - Project Manager 
- K.C.
- Kendall

I will ask questions after I send mails but feel free to present your case
2277 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Luis, why K.C & Kendall?

K.C. & Kendall, why do you think you're here?
2277 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I understand why Luis brought me here but I don’t think I did any less than Brian, personally. Not blaming Brian, I think Luis did far the most and best this task, but I don’t believe I did any worse than anyone else. Not exactly a case, but I’ll answer any questions.
2277 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I sorta answered that there
2277 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
My process of who I brought back were determined by which of the three has contributed overall these pat tasks. That and Brian was the presenter of today's task.
2277 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I accept being brought here since Brian presented, but I think I contributed a bit more than a bit over the fast few tasks
2277 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Past^
2277 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Kendall would you agree with all this?
2277 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kendall likely went to sleep cuz she doesn’t stay up past 6 in our time cuz she lives in the UK
2277 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Just making that known, I’m not positive, I could be wrong
2277 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I must admit, this team really slacked in communication this task. Very little went on.

I've reviewed the chat logs (since there's so little) and I've come to my decision
2277 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ohhh noooo https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwJpjcagw8iWKZO/giphy.gif
2277 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
Well seeing how the task was more creative based the process went quick once we established our concept. Kendall only spoke up this morning and had only 7 total posts within this task
2277 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This person only made one small suggestion in this task and I'm not even sure it was a legit one. With that being said

Kendall, you're fired. Thank you for participating!
2277 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Bye Kendall
2277 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
😬

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!