This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Antarctica - Episode 5

Topic » Survivor: Antarctica - Episode..

1437 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
1437 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
KC Confessional:

Omygoshhh yessss!! Dino listened to me and did JJ and aaagh,, this would only mean that Scott's going to be more loyal to me now and potentially only considering his idoxoxo Thanks dino mwa.. And apparently, Mickle told the others on the Shirase tribe to do JJ too which is *a round of applause*

I KNEW IT. I knew there's going to be another swap aaaaah. I'm happy that I'm mostly with people who are apparently working with me but them not necessarily being together.

So, I got Mickle and Arek on one side with this 'Ass Clowns Alliance' going on and I also have Renny on the other side who I just voted with so he should still be good with me. Dino and I talked and he told me that Shadi and I should get along cause he's an ally of him and Aria is a good person too but I know Aria before and she's danger-ous. I also know that Arek and Raheem are together in Cutthroat Survivor now so something may also go on between those two but I dont know Raheem at all and he could be working with Shadi and Aria based from last vote too. Lol i just hope to win immunity to create a strong foundation of social bonds with people who I havent interacted before
1437 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Raheem Confessional:

I think of all the tribals I have had so far this may be the easiest one yet. Everyone in this tribe has spoken to each other at some point or another apart from Renny so every player is voting for Renny unless this is part of some massive blindside to eliminate me but I doubt it. Worried I could potentially be the next target after we have done this tribal. Which is too bad as I have built relationships with people on both tribes.
1437 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Dino Confessional:

So the JJ vote went off without a hitch. But then these dumbass penguins decided to swap us again. RUDE OF Y'ALL (still luv ya).

So now I'm on Aurora. I was loving my time at Shirase but I'm literally separated from my on island boyfriend (Shadi) and my closest ally (KC). At least I'm with Jake and James, but most of my allies are on the other side. But Rubes and Luther are amazing. I'm so excited to play with Rubes we click so well and Luther says Rubes will be a sacrifice for us if needed. Luther seems chill but I'm def wary. However easy vote is Cai if needed.

I debated throwing the challenge at the puzzle. I felt confident in my skills so I took a bit of time but in the end I can't carry Shadi to the end and he needs to get some allies for us. Him and KC will work together.

Unrelated, but Scott is weird yo. Who lets their child play in this cesspool of a community? Not to judge anyone's parenting skills, but choices.

Anyways I think I'd wanna take a shot at Scott if we could over Cai. Cai is such a non-factor and Scott probs has the idol if KC doesn't. If Shadi survives I might throw the next challenge.

Toodles friends
1437 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Aria Confessional:

Ooof. Well I was in the majority last vote and JJ went home. Feeling great about my spot, then of course another tribe swap. On one hand, damn, there goes my 2 minute alliances again and lost my closest ally Jake. On the other, new alliances, there’s more motion to this game (not just tribe v. Tribe) and I get to make even more social bonds before merge.

Anywho, I knew I was going to just bomb this challenge so I bowed out. No need help us lose. Right away, the target is on Renny for not showing up. Okay. Fine. Done. I’ll send in my vote and rest easy.

But of course, it’s not that simple.

Shadi is buttering me up hard. Like I haven’t even received this many compliments from my mom and it’s slightly making me think he’s up to something.

But he asks what I want to do. I said I heard Renny and I was good with that. He plays off like yeah yeah. that’s great. love it. sure.

5 minutes later, KC messages me and bursts out with “what names have you heard?” I go to ask Shadi what I should tell KC, knowing he’s close to Renny. Then at the same time, I get messages from Shadi and KC explaining how we should save Renny and vote Arek. Shadi laid out and elaborate plan even and how Arek has a legacy advantage.

Now, I’m not opposed in anyway to voting Arek. He seems cocky and if has that advantage, I’m fine sending him out. But, don’t think I don’t see how close Shadi and KC are. I was hoping to find my 2nd idol today to really open up my options. But sadly that did not happen today.

At this point, I’m just laying low and making sure I’m in on all plans possible. So far it’s working for me. I’ve repaired some old patchy relationships with Renny and Shadi at this point so I think I’m okay for now.

It’ll just be if I need to tell Mickle or Raheem. I’ll still need them, but more importantly, I think they’ll still need me. I do think it’ll be bad that I’ve not talked to Raheem about 2 votes now lol but he just doesn’t chat with me.

Anyway, see you at F13 ❤️❤️
1437 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Mickle Confessional:

1436 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Renny Confessional:

I'm feeling moderately safe tonight. KC and Shadi roped in Aria and the four of us are planning to vote Arek. Honestly I'm so lucky to have KC and Shadi both wanting to work with me so much haha, it just goes to show a strong social game can get you anywhere
1436 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Mickle Confessional:

1436 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
KC Confessional:

Sooo,, a lot of conversations had been going on after the challenge. Shadi and I connected and he's brought both of our connections with Dino so I think he seems cool of me now. Aria and I did some his and hellos. And immediately, right off the bat, Raheem wants to do Renny. So of course, Mickle wants to stick with Arek cause of the alliance we have on the last switched Aurora tribe and Arek and Raheem are together on Cutthroat Survivor, and so I talked to Arek and he said he's down doing Renny too,, as well as Mickle.

I then sorted out with Shadi what's been going and it seems like we're the swing vote with Arek/Raheem/Mickle on one side doing Renny and Aria/Renny on another side if theyll work together who theyll most likely target Raheem. And we talked and we talked up until the point that I brought out Arek's name who I thought that Shadi would be down doing since him and Arek had a fight on OG Aurora according to Luther. And then we discussed of him possibly having the Legacy Advantage, which per to Survivor CBS rules, can be used on F13/F6. And so, yes, this concerned me big time too.

And so Shadi and I decided to get Renny with us + Aria to do Arek now to get rid off his advtange and that it would put us on majority anyways.

My dilemma here is that, if I vote out Arek without Mickle knowing,, Mickle will not trust me anymore. And so, I was planning to how to bring this up to Mickle. So,I will be calling Mickle tomorrow to tell him that Aria is campaigning against Arek now. Ill tell Mickle that She probably has Renny and I think she might have flipped Shadi to do Arek too and she also brought out the idea of Arek having the Legacy Advantage. Ill sound concern at all that and maybe let Mickle get his advantage. So, the Legacy Advantage can be passed on to another player if it hasnt been used right? So im planning to let Mickle feel Arek feel safe and all that and let him vote with him doing Renny. So instead of allowing Mickle to be out of the loop again,, Ill make a move to ensure that he's safer in a move against Arek with a possibility of getting his advantage and he could be safe next vote. It's a win-win for him too. So,, I gotta make my marketing skills ready and apply some of my influential powers. #magic

And tbh,, Shadi scares and concerns me a lot. I feel like he's controlling in a very subtle manner. He's got Renny on one side, he's got Dino on the other side, then he's got Luther/Rubes on the sidelines. Plus, he's got an idol too. But right now, I need him to keep me safe. If I cut him off now, it would mean cutting my relationships with Dino and Rubes/Luther possibly too and so I have to be very careful with my planning. Right now, I am safe. I havent conversed to Raheem at all and he didnt try reaching out to me and so he can do whatever he wants,, he's not in my plans anyway,, too bad.

Alsoo, I feel like we're merging tomorrow. The non-live challenge makes sense. The F13 rule on the Legacy Advantage makes sense so I feel like tomorrow's gonna be a huuuge day lmao. Let the storms pour down on me 😎
1436 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
KC Confessional:

LMAOOOOO. I think I just sold it. So, I was on call with a very FRUSTRATED PICKLE NATION LOL and I told him everything (some lies :P) that's been going and I think I got him. I told him that it's going to be a 4-3 vote anyways, while he's adamant on really getting Renny out, I said things about the Legacy Advantage and what sold him is that the advantage could not be played on others, you can only play it for yourself. I told him it's a win-win for him. Just do your best to reassure that Arek's fine but UGH it's frustrating too that Mickle told Arek that he's getting votes like he trusts him that much?? But he's gonna get voted off anyways so I dont get why Mickle is investing so much on to Arek when he's just gonna use him anyway. I understand that Mickle is such an emotionally-inclined player but he's smart and so he has to do what's he's got to do that will further his game although he could be seriously frustrating at times cause he doesnt shut up ugh. I just didnt want him to get out of the loop *AGAIN* on this vote and so he's got to do his duty of making sure Arek's safe no matter. LMAO if the Auroras are tricking me that Arek does not have the advantage,, theyre gonna get ticked off anyways so I dont mind

open group

Ethan's Survivor Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!