This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reboot Format! <3

Topic » Reboot Format! <3

1437 days 5 hours ago
Sith
Bad Girls Club (abbreviated BGC) is an American reality television series created by Jonathan Murray[1] for the Oxygen network in the United States.[2][3] The show focused on the altercations and physical confrontations of seven aggressive, quarrelsome, and unruly women. They were featured on the show as "charismatic tough chicks." The cast, deemed "bad girls," would enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in a mansion for three months, during which they obeyed specified rules. Their lives inside and outside of the house were recorded by a production team.

BGC is now being rebooted for a fresher take on the series as the show now takes aims to focus on the girls growth rather than the drama. If a cast member violated production rules, she was evicted from the show and often replaced by a new cast member.

The show (game) will take place under 1 general topic forum where everything will take place for 7 days. This will be an accelerated format that we will not be doing episodes! once the seven days are up i will break down what took place and make episode descriptions in a separate topic.

There will not be separate topic's for Episode and confessionals Etc. the cast there will be one General topic for the cast to comment in which will include confessionals house clubs vacations and any other outside activity

• You are only allowed to roleplay as your own bad girl; you may not control what another character does in the game.

• You are allowed to have "guests" in the Bad Girls Club house, but only one at a time in a 24-hour period; you may roleplay as them yourself or have another member roleplay as your guest.
For phone conversations, you must roleplay as the person you are talking to yourself; no using other members.

• For events such as going out to eat, getting tattoos, going out to the club, etc., you may plan those amongst yourselves during roleplay.
However, for the big vacation, I will be planning and announcing During that day or week which it will occur

• For all fighting A pretty unavoidable occurrence in the Bad Girls Club is a fight. For physical altercations, you must use gifs to express the fight. You are only allowed up to 2 fighting gifs per post, and to keep this realistic, fights cannot last more than 4 posts long [2 posts per person involved]. For every physical fight you get into that involves a punch, you will receive a full strike.Half strikes will be given out for any physical contact beyond a push, whether initial contact or retaliation.This includes hair pulling, scratching, slapping, tussling, weapons, throwing objects, etc. Strikes do not include throwing drinks, pushing, mistreatment of one's property, etc.
1437 days 5 hours ago
Sith
LEAVING THE BGC HOUSE

So, not everyone who signs up can make it to the end of the Bad Girls Club, and it's up to you guys to decide that.

VOLUNTARY EXIT
Sometimes during the Bad Girls Club, some girls just are tired of the drama and don't feel like dealing with it anymore.
If you would like to have your character leave the Bad Girls Club, you must roleplay in the thread that you are doing so.

ENFORCED EXIT
An enforced exit, or being kicked out of the Bad Girls Club house, comes with physical altercations. After you first strike is gone your not Promise the other 2 strikes. As you know Producers do pick there favorites and do have one they hate if i feel that you no longer have a place in the story line or not doing enough and you went past your first Strike i may send you home no questions ask.

THREE STRIKES
For every physical fight you get into, you will receive a strike.
A list will be compiled keeping track of these strikes on the main page of the group. Strikes do not include throwing drinks, Pulling hair, slapping, pushing, mistreatment of one's property, etc.
When you receive your third strike, you will be kicked out of the Bad Girls Club house.

Once you are out of the house, you are out.
You may not roleplay in the threads any longer.
When the time is right, I will announce the replacement that will come into the house. Only time a former Roommate Will come into the House is if there's a Photo shoot or if i plan for one to come back to stir up drama.
1437 days 5 hours ago
Sith
Labeled Fights

one-sided Fights - When someone starts fighting someone but the other person does not hit you can not be kicked out the house for one-sided fights

Bitch Fits - these fights are nothing more than slapping, biting, pushing, pulling hair, kicking, and mugging. you can not be kicked out the house for these fights.

Jumping - when multiple girls jump 1 or 2 girls this is the only fight with punching and kicking etc. i can not kick someone out for i can not send the whole house home and it wont be fair just to punish one girl and not the rest so you can not be kicked out the house for jumping.

One on One - More serious fights throwing the first punch will end up getting you a strike! both girls do not get a strike for fighting only the girl who threw the first punch can get the strike.

Opening Fights - Which ever the best fight i see fit that happen threw out the house and had the most tension or dramatics i will choose to be the opening fight of the season

Producers  (I) may start or instigate drama between the girls
1437 days 5 hours ago
Sith
This Season Theme is....

Blended Personalities.

We are Casting:
The Everyday Girl
Social Media Influencers
Mini-Celebs
Sisters
Cousins
Best Friends
Models
Etc

If you sign up as Pair you will count as (1) spot in the cast meaning if your pair does something to get kicked out, then you will be going on home with them.

Production is looking to fill (10) spots all together, we are only casting (3) pairs at a time.

The Players will have jobs that they will be working at as well as various comps to earn Gifted Prizes from shops on Tengaged.

There will also be a Life coach as the focus is back on the girls changing their behavior for the better.
1405 days 3 hours ago
KorhelkynaGazdina
How do I sign up for this ?

open group

Bad Girls Club Auditions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!