This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC Reality: Blended Personalities APPS

Topic » BGC Reality: Blended..

1437 days 8 hours ago
Sith
If you are chosen to be a part of the BGC Cast, to play the game you'll be roleplaying as your bad girl, creating your own storylines, doing everyday activities, partying, occasional fights, vacations, etc. Only the girls I cast may roleplay, but people can comment on the season in the General Discussion Thread I'll include in the Subforum. I will also create additional threads such as threads for each girl that you can comment in, ranking threads, and more to give it that Tengaged BGC Forum feel.

I am looking for extremely dedicated players to cast for this game. This game requires a lot of effort in keeping up with all the roleplay, so you will need to be extremely active in the Forum to keep the game moving. IF YOU DO NOT GET ON Tengaged AT LEAST ONCE A DAY, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY NOT SIGN UP. If I see that your participation in the game is lacking, I will remove you from the house and replace you. So make sure that if you sign up for the game, you will have time to focus on it. Remember this is an accelerated 7 day GAME for example if we start on a Sunday then it will end that following SUNDAY.

Reunion: The Reunion will take place AFTER we completed the main game and everyone can discuss their schedules on what time and day would work for them. I will have a Poll where the Public gets to vote for who was their favorite Bad Girl of the season. The Reunion is a MUST attend for all players!!!!! in which I will roleplay with all of the girls that were a part of this season as the host and talk about events that occurred.

To be the favorite, you'll need to decide what kind of Bad Girl you're going to be, as every season of the show has had favorites that all act differently. Not all of them ran the house, not all of them lasted until the end, not all of them physically fought all the time just to prove a point. You've gotta make your Bad Girl relevant in the way you see fit through your roleplay.

SHOW FORMAT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ: https://tengaged.com/group/9910-bad-girls-club-reality/forum/topic/23839002/last

NAME:
PROPOSED NICKNAME [EX. THE VIDEO VIXEN]:

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR:
IF YES, THEN WHO [USERNAME AND CHARACTER NAME]:
WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM [BESTFRIENDS, SISTERS,COUSINS, ETC]:

SEXUALITY:
PERSONALITY:
FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC):
SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST:
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS:

WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL?
WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR?
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A FIGHT?
WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL?
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS?
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS?
WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS AND STRUGGLES?
DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH?
ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG?
DID YOU READ THE FORMAT [YES OR NO]:

These questions are to really help you develop a solid character. I would suggest really putting a lot of effort into these questions if you want to be cast.The more you put into these, the more likely your girl will be chosen.
1436 days 5 hours ago
Tommy123
NAME: Ashlynn Mercer
LOCATION [EX. PHILADELPHIA, PA]: Somerdale, NJ
PROPOSED NICKNAME [EX. THE VIDEO VIXEN]: Crazy Ash

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR: No

SEXUALITY: Straight
PERSONALITY: Bossy, Sexy, Smart, Funny
FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC): Disney Movies, Singing, Dancing, and Family
SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: I care about my family alot
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS:Sexy, Single, and Crazy

WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL? I am a bad girl because I don't let no one walk over me and I am my own person which means I make own rules
WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR? My Independence
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A FIGHT? Yes
WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL? I work as a teacher but my ultimate career goal is Principal
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS? Singing, Dancing, and Writing
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS? Guns
WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS AND STRUGGLES? My secret is that I can be very nice when I want to be. My struggle is that I have a daughter but I put her up for adoption
DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH? I don't smoke but I drink occasionally
ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG? I am single
DID YOU READ THE FORMAT [YES OR NO] Yes
1435 days 17 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
NAME: Tiffany Pollard
LOCATION [EX. PHILADELPHIA, PA]: NEW YORK!
PROPOSED NICKNAME [EX. THE VIDEO VIXEN]: THE HBIC (head bitch in charge)

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR: no

SEXUALITY: straight
PERSONALITY: Boss Bitch, Blunt, Fighter, Bold, Crazy, I WILL FUCK YOU UP!
FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC): I like to drink and smoke. I like to have sex and flaunt my gorgeous body my favorite hobby though is snatching weaves and beating a hoe down. (Winks at the camera)
SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: That I tell it like it is and I am not a fake ass bitch.
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS: REAL ASS BITCH

WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL? I do not take anyones shit not even men if you are a 6ft guy coming at me you will knocked down like a 6ft guy.
WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR? For being on multiple successful reality television shows in and outside of the usa but most of all I am known for being a bad ass bitch
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A FIGHT? I have been in many altercations mostly verbal though
WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL? I am currently not working due to the coronavirus so I will gladly take a spot on this show
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS? my hobbies include telling hoes like it is, smoking cigarettes and being the best HBIC
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS? my only fear going into this house is did I pack enough Xanax and Cigarettes for this stay?
WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS AND STRUGGLES? I have no secrets I wish to disclose with you at this time and my struggles are being an strong independent black woman in a trump loving world.
DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH? yes and yes and whenever I want to.
ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG? no fuck men I only use them for sex and vacations
DID YOU READ THE FORMAT [YES OR NO]: yes
FACE CLAIM: https://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130725065704/degrassi/images/6/68/TIFFANY_POLLARD_9.gif
1435 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
NAME: Sky love
LOCATION [EX. PHILADELPHIA, PA]: PORTSMOUTH UK
PROPOSED NICKNAME [EX. THE VIDEO VIXEN]: the girl next door

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR: alone

SEXUALITY: bi
PERSONALITY: kind hearted but stubborn strong and wont be pushed around
FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC): food movies my family and friends
SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: my ass :) no really my hart
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS: stubborn loving strong  and unbreakable   

WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL? The fact that i may look sweet put push my the wrong way i will go crazy on your ass
WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR? My ass
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A FIGHT? A few
WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL? I am a stripper in a loco bar but my dram is to be a stunt double
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS? Hobbies martial arts and shopping  talents Karate mixed martial arts and kickboxing also i can pick out the right  outfits and accessories for anyone just by hearing the star sign
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS? No
WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS AND STRUGGLES? My secrets are secret for a reason so i am not telling you and ass for struggles  being taken seriously as a stunt double
DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH? I drink a little everyday
ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG? I was in are a 4 mouth relationship but i broke it off to be on this show
1435 days 1 hour ago
crush
NAME: Tessa Wolf
LOCATION [EX. PHILADELPHIA, PA]: Los Angels
PROPOSED NICKNAME [EX. THE VIDEO VIXEN]: The blonde bombshell

PERSONALITY: Tessa is a bougie model who likes the finer things in life. She is mean, and does not have a filter on her mouth.
FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC): I am the show. Remember that. I like a good salad... can’t stay fat like a lot of these ladies *laughs*
SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: My face... duh
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS: Outgoing, bitch, Leader

WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL? I do what I want when I want. I’ll tell you how I feel, I won’t spare your feelings. I don’t take no for an answer. If I want something, I’m getting it.
WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR? My hot looks.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A FIGHT? yes, I’ve been jumped before
WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL? I’m a bottle service girl in LA.... I want to own my own club
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS? I know how to dance and sing.... I love the beach and tanning
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS? Yeah becoming fat
WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS AND STRUGGLES? I’m sleeping with a married man, he pays the bills and gets me whatever I want. I haven’t told anyone yet because why should I?
DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH? I don’t smoke that’s gross.... I do drink on the weekends I’m not an alcoholic
ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG? I’m single
DID YOU READ THE FORMAT [YES OR NO]:yes

https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/blondelead.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600&h=450&crop=1
1434 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
NAME: Savannah Lawrence
LOCATION [EX. PHILADELPHIA, PA]: Miami, FL
PROPOSED NICKNAME [EX. THE VIDEO VIXEN]: "The Miami Perfectionist"

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR: Yes
IF YES, THEN WHO [USERNAME AND CHARACTER NAME]: Brandonh1
WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM [BESTFRIENDS, SISTERS,COUSINS, ETC]: Best Friends

PERSONALITY: Savannah is a rich pageant queen. She's doesn't hold a job & her parents pay for everything. Savannah is a party girl who usually gets sloppy drunk. She can be a bit mouthy & say some condensing things, but she doesn't care.
FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC): I don't really care about tv or movies much. I'm never home. I'd prefer a bottle of wine & some truffle fries. I don't eat anywhere below 5 stars.
SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: My personality! I'm usually the pin point of any night. I'm a wild child!
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS: Spoiled, stuck up, arrogant, loyal, vindictive

WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL? I'm a bad girl because i say i am. It's not about doing the "baddest" things. It's about just blazing through life with no fucks given. I'm all about having a good time. You're only young once & might as well live it up! I'm very particular with a certain lifestyle, so... you have to keep up with me. Once, you give me some tequila... it's game over. *Laughs*
WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR? I'm rich. My parents are well known socialites, which makes me one. I've been in various spreads in Glamour magazine, Allure, etc. I'm an influencer. I don't do "9 to 5's" I work from wherever i'm currently toes down in the sand.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A FIGHT? Ew, no. Fighting is lowkey trashy. I mean... like i'll fight if i have to. But, females are smart, they won't touch me.
WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL? Social Media Influencer. I don't really need a career goal. I'm wealthy, and i mean... i really have it all. I have what i ever wanted, not to sound vain. But, it's true.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS? I love to go to the beach. I mean, i live in Miami. *Laughs* I'm always tanned, because i'm at the beach like 24/7. I love to go out, i'm out with friends like every night. VIP, bottle service, celebrities, you name it. I'm an IT girl in Miami, i don't even have to wait in line. Who needs talent when you look like me? People always swear "You're more than your looks" but... really? Is it true? Hell no. Looks get you EVERYWHERE. Fat bitches & ugly bitches, they have to wait outside in line, they're the ones chasing after men instead of being chased after. They're the ones who are pregnant after a one night stand, because a dude just hit it and quit it. *Laughs* When you're hot & beautiful... good things follow. YOU get the pick of the crop... with everything. *Shrugs shoulders*
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS? Not really, i guess. Probably, becoming broke, but that's highly doubtful. So, no not really. I'd actually have to care to be scared.
WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS AND STRUGGLES? If i told you bitches, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it? *Laughs*
DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH? If i smoked, would i look like this? I drink tequila only, sometimes wine. How much? Don't try & make me feel like an alko. I'm not. I drink daily... but like, i don't have a problem. *Laughs*
ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG? FUCK MEN. I'm single and i'm mingling. I don't sleep around, like i'm a wine & dine type of girl. I couldn't ever give it up on the first few dates. A hot girl like me? Men wait too. I made my first boyfriend wait 5 months before we had sex & what did he do? He waited, like the dumb ass he was.
DID YOU READ THE FORMAT [YES OR NO]: Yes.

Savannah: https://www.sportsgossip.com/wp-content/gallery/natalie-oconnell-gallery/cache/8aef38b874b53013bc4a29e569e30867.jpg-nggid046920-ngg0dyn-1200x1200x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg
1433 days 5 hours ago
KaylaaS
NAME: City B.
LOCATION [EX. PHILADELPHIA, PA]: i go between la and Miami
PROPOSED NICKNAME [EX. THE VIDEO VIXEN]:

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR: no

SEXUALITY: straight

PERSONALITY: chill, likes to have fun and party, and likes to know whats going on.

FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC): I love to partyyy

SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: my chillness or humour

DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS:
Polite, defensive, forgiving, and stubborm

If ppl mess with me they are going to regret it. If they come at me im going hard cause i dont take crap.

I am a well known model for lots of popular designers. I have lots of followers on most of my social media platforms as well.

Yes, that person didnt end up so well..m

WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY?
Most of my modeling jobs have been in la but im willing to move around a bit.

WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL?
I am just looking to book more jobs honestly. I'm in a good place in my career so far.

WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS?
Does partying count?

DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS?
Not really, maybe being taken advantage of.

Secrets are called secrets for a reason! Maybe we'll find out :)

DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH?
Yeah i drink, not too often though. It really depends on who im with.

ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG?
hmm... Ive been off and on again so as of now no..

1432 days 20 hours ago
KingGeek
NAME: Akinye Okoro
PROPOSED NICKNAME: The West Coast Wonder

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR: Alone

PERSONALITY: Akinye is a pretty, exciting girl from Inglewood, California. Her strong personality consists of always having a good time and saying what’s on her mind.
FAVORITE THINGS: Homecooked food, any Netflix Original, and Spike Lee movies.
SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: The fact that I’m always one to speak up and say what’s on my mind.
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS: outspoken, refreshing, honest

WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL? I’m a bad girl because of my unwavering confidence, which isn’t even bad. I stand up for what I believe in, and I carry myself like the treasure I understand myself to be. I’m also always looking for a good time and a good group of girls to click with.
WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR? I’m mostly known for my social media presence and celebrity relationships, but locally I’m known as the girl who links up with many top rappers and models in the game.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A FIGHT? It takes a lot out of me for me to snap, but when I do… it’s lights out. To answer the question, in short, yes. 
WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL? Influencer / Club Promoter. My career goal would be to jumpstart my own fashion and/or cosmetics line, probably, or my own. I’ve dabbled in advertising looks for name brands and boutiques, and have the desire to take up this as well.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS? My hobbies probably include shopping, photography, and binging TV shows. I’ve been told I’m a pretty good artist and photographer from time-to-time, but I haven’t fully committed.
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS? Men, 12, the unknown.
WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS AND STRUGGLES? I did struggle financially growing up, however, that’s a thing of the past. As far as secrets go.. I’m usually an open book, nothing too dark either.
DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH? Only smoke bud. I drink occasionally, and do so responsibly.
ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG? Nope, haven’t been in a serious relationship in 3 years.
DID YOU READ THE FORMAT: Yes.

FC: https://i.imgur.com/k9ICtV5.png
1431 days 8 hours ago
Judi
NAME: Penelope Vetrini
LOCATION [EX. PHILADELPHIA, PA]: New Orleans, Louisiana
PROPOSED NICKNAME [EX. THE VIDEO VIXEN]: The Not So Southern Belle

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR: Alone

SEXUALITY: Fluid.
PERSONALITY: Outgoing, Loud, not what you think she'll be from the outside looking in.
FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC): Mostly Reality TV, Real Housewives....anyone on her level.
SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: Humble
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS: Wish a bitch could.

What makes me bad is i don't act bad....that's not cute, being bad is having people so indtimidated by you they try and make you LOOK BAD, my father always said....if they're not talking about you, you're not doing anything right. I am always positive but it can go to a negative very easily, don't let the nice inviting smile fool you, these veneers bite.
WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR? My affluent family.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A FIGHT? No.
WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL? I work as Assistant Manager at my family's owned country club, but i'm an aspiring singer.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS? Singing, trying to break out of my comfort zone and show my true talent, which isn't numbers at the end of a check.
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS?
Abandonment Issues.
Super deep family problems, (don't wanna spoil as they're juicy and would love to save it as a good scene if you were to discuss it)
DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH? I smoke LOTS of weed, but the bad girls club house doesn't permit miss mary j! but they do permit my dab pen so i'll be good to go, I rarely drink.
ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG? Single.
DID YOU READ THE FORMAT [YES OR NO]: Yes

FC: https://championdailyusat.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/screen-shot-2019-08-28-at-3.44.22-pm.png?w=1000
1431 days 2 hours ago
kaylee21
NAME: Savannah Lawrence
LOCATION [EX. PHILADELPHIA, PA]: Miami, FL
PROPOSED NICKNAME [EX. THE VIDEO VIXEN]: "The Miami Perfectionist"

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR: No

PERSONALITY: Savannah is a rich pageant queen. She's doesn't hold a job & her parents pay for everything. Savannah is a party girl who usually gets sloppy drunk. She can be a bit mouthy & say some condensing things, but she doesn't care.
FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC): I don't really care about tv or movies much. I'm never home. I'd prefer a bottle of wine & some truffle fries. I don't eat anywhere below 5 stars.
SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: My personality! I'm usually the pin point of any night. I'm a wild child!
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS: Spoiled, stuck up, arrogant, loyal, vindictive

WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL? I'm a bad girl because i say i am. It's not about doing the "baddest" things. It's about just blazing through life with no fucks given. I'm all about having a good time. You're only young once & might as well live it up! I'm very particular with a certain lifestyle, so... you have to keep up with me. Once, you give me some tequila... it's game over. *Laughs*
WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR? I'm rich. My parents are well known socialites, which makes me one. I've been in various spreads in Glamour magazine, Allure, etc. I'm an influencer. I don't do "9 to 5's" I work from wherever i'm currently toes down in the sand.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A FIGHT? Ew, no. Fighting is lowkey trashy. I mean... like i'll fight if i have to. But, females are smart, they won't touch me.
WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL? Social Media Influencer. I don't really need a career goal. I'm wealthy, and i mean... i really have it all. I have what i ever wanted, not to sound vain. But, it's true.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS? I love to go to the beach. I mean, i live in Miami. *Laughs* I'm always tanned, because i'm at the beach like 24/7. I love to go out, i'm out with friends like every night. VIP, bottle service, celebrities, you name it. I'm an IT girl in Miami, i don't even have to wait in line. Who needs talent when you look like me? People always swear "You're more than your looks" but... really? Is it true? Hell no. Looks get you EVERYWHERE. Fat bitches & ugly bitches, they have to wait outside in line, they're the ones chasing after men instead of being chased after. They're the ones who are pregnant after a one night stand, because a dude just hit it and quit it. *Laughs* When you're hot & beautiful... good things follow. YOU get the pick of the crop... with everything. *Shrugs shoulders*
DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS? Not really, i guess. Probably, becoming broke, but that's highly doubtful. So, no not really. I'd actually have to care to be scared.
WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS AND STRUGGLES? If i told you bitches, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it? *Laughs*
DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH? If i smoked, would i look like this? I drink tequila only, sometimes wine. How much? Don't try & make me feel like an alko. I'm not. I drink daily... but like, i don't have a problem. *Laughs*
ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG? FUCK MEN. I'm single and i'm mingling. I don't sleep around, like i'm a wine & dine type of girl. I couldn't ever give it up on the first few dates. A hot girl like me? Men wait too. I made my first boyfriend wait 5 months before we had sex & what did he do? He waited, like the dumb ass he was.
DID YOU READ THE FORMAT [YES OR NO]: Yes.

Savannah: https://www.sportsgossip.com/wp-content/gallery/natalie-oconnell-gallery/cache/8aef38b874b53013bc4a29e569e30867.jpg-nggid046920-ngg0dyn-1200x1200x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg
1431 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
NAME: Brooke Blanchard

LOCATION [EX. PHILADELPHIA, PA]: Chicago, Illinois

PROPOSED NICKNAME [EX. THE VIDEO VIXEN]: “The Southside Showstopper"

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR: NO

WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM [BESTFRIENDS, SISTERS, COUSINS, ETC]:

PERSONALITY: Brooke born and raised in a low-income area in Chicago, Brooke moved out at the age of 18. Brooke is a no-nonsense girl if you come to her with any level of disrespect be prepared for the wrath that will follow.

FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC): Game of Thrones, The Real Housewives…No none of the above. I do not watch much TV because I am constantly out chasing a money bag.

SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: My Personality, I speak my mind and I am loyal to whoever is loyal to me.

DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS: Loyal, Aggressive, and Optimistic

WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL? I am a Bad Girl because I said I am!

WHAT DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR? Yeah, people know Brooke Blanchard for a few different reasons. I have appeared in tons of music videos with artists like Meek Mills, 21 Savage, and even Drake. I have been rumored to be with rappers like 6ix9ine, Tyga, and Fetty Wap however if that person is buying you a watch or a house that is not a serious relationship in my eyes they are playing their position. However Rapper Future and I actually have a 3-year-old son together. He is the only relationship that I consider serious because we do have a child together.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A FIGHT? YES, I’ve been jumped, I’ve stomped girls out in my Jordans, I once hit a girl with a frying pan but that was back in High School like the girl tried to run in my house to fight so I had to do what I had to do.

WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL? Do you think I worked at McDonald's or something? I get a nice size check each month from my BD, I am a social media promoter for various brands and I model here and there.

WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS? I love shopping, we actually have to speed this up the new Dior Bag will be at my house in a few. Yes, when you have money they bring it to you. *Laughs* But for real I love shopping, I’m not sure if this is a talent but I know how to surf I just learned like the other day.

DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS? No Fears

WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS AND STRUGGLES? Secrets and Struggles? What is this Dr. Phil? I don’t have any Secrets or Struggles, Sir!

DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH? This is starting to sound like an intervention *Laughs* I’m joking I drink socially, I use to smoke Weed that is it No Crack *Shakes Head* And Defiantly No Cigarettes those are for poor folks!

ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG? I’m not dating because that seems like something serious but I am “talking” or “entertaining” is a better word I’m entertaining a guy from the Lakers.

FC: Phfame AKA Tesla Williams
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a706e429b2ddbc66cffa000090960a4b
1430 days 8 hours ago
LilRed99
NAME: Kourtney Blossom
PROPOSED NICKNAME : The Wild one

ARE YOU SIGNING UP ALONE OR WITH A PAIR: Alone :)

SEXUALITY: Bi~

PERSONALITY: At first glance, I might seem like any millennial that's obsessed with their social media but that's simply my job. Being an online influencer doesnt mean I'm not down to earth and real. I love meeting new people so I hope to you get to see my true self! Although I must warn you, get on my bad side and you'll never hear the end of it. ;)

FAVORITE THINGS (SHOWS, FOODS, MOVIES, ETC): I haven't seen many shows but lots of movies! I love trying different restaurants when I go out, always trying to mix things up. I love going out to bars and clubs too, gotta let loose while we're young right?

SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ABOUT YOU MOST: Stands up for the right thing even if it doesn't involve me. So I'm a little protective over people I care about.

DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3-5 WORDS: Wild, Loyal, Adventurous influencer

I always tend to take things a little too far, so dont try me. I also like taking things to another level or trying something new. I'm not afraid of being a little edgy sometimes. 

Most people know me cause of my social media platform, my job consists branding for different types of companies I support. Or else the other people that know me is from the club and they call me the "Wild one". Its 50/50 chance when meeting a stranger.

Verbally yes, but I dont get into fist fights. Violence ain't for me honey.

WHERE DO YOU WORK CURRENTLY? WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER GOAL?
I'm a social media influencer as I said above. So I make my money and go party~

WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS? I can do my eye wing in one swipe? Does that count? Haha

DO YOU HAVE ANY FEARS? Maybe like a tarantula and snakes... Yeah I hate those things >.<

WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS AND STRUGGLES? I have a secret crush :X

DO YOU SMOKE? DO YOU DRINK? HOW OFTEN & HOW MUCH? Ew no I dont smoke. But I drink everytime I go out but I dont get smashed everytime. Depends on the day.

ARE YOU DATING OR IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP? FOR HOW LONG? Single~
1428 days 7 hours ago
Sarah48
Sarah!
1427 days 2 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
when is this gonna begin like tf I am ready

open group

Bad Girls Club Auditions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!