This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council - Bocas Del Toro

Topic » Final Tribal Council - Bocas..

1122 days 1 hour ago
smuguy2012
My question to both of you is, if we had merged before you were both voted off, without the twist, what would have changed in your strategies and how would you have tried to play the rest of the game out?

If we had merged at 12 or 11 which I kind of figured we were going to but jokes on us ? Hahahaha that was where I intended to really change my game around. I had intended to jump as quick as I could to the other side and hope to take down your strong alliance from our tribe as I viewed you guys as the strongest competitors in the game. I knew I had a few connections on the other side that I could take advantage of and that is what I intended to do.
1122 days 1 hour ago
TheKevmiester
First of all, congratulations you two!! This merge and especially yesterday was crazy so it’s very impressive to be where you guys are right now considering you both were more or less voted out lmaoooooo.  My questions are both geared individually to each of you for the one part of your game I am the least clear about.

Rubes- Ok final 10 vote.  Last minute the Owen plan comes up and then switches to a Logan plan.  We were so close except you didn’t end up voting for Logan.  You said it was because you were skeptical and paranoid of the plan.  Was this the truth or was Joey the best vote for your game?

Matt- Obviously you worked very closely with Raul this game.  For all of his crazy plans, Raul always approached me and we didn’t really talk to much about them, giving the perception that he was in control of each of those moves that you were a number for, but I know this can’t be true.  So i guess my question is what strings were you pulling behind the scenes that I didn’t get to see, and give an example by talking specifically about one vote (any vote except final 7) and how what you did in this vote had an effect in how the vote went. 

Ok i tried to word these as nicely as possible haha because I now realize both seem very sassy and bitter.  Please know they aren’t, I am happy for both of you for making it here, and am instead just a bit curious.

Good Luck guys and may the best win!!
1122 days ago
Gaiaphagee
I appreciate the insight!! Best of luck to you both
1121 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
My question to both of you is, if we had merged before you were both voted off, without the twist, what would have changed in your strategies and how would you have tried to play the rest of the game out?

Honestly without the twist I think my gameplay would’ve been similar, however, I feel like I would not have made as many connections as I did because if we’d have merged then I still would’ve had a good relationship with Chris, Noelle and Joey! So I would’ve still been aligned with all of them. I do think that being voted out with this twist made it even harder for me to get here instead of easier, although I feel like my importance in the game and people needing my vote would’ve been less prevalent!
1121 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Rubes- Ok final 10 vote.  Last minute the Owen plan comes up and then switches to a Logan plan.  We were so close except you didn’t end up voting for Logan.  You said it was because you were skeptical and paranoid of the plan.  Was this the truth or was Joey the best vote for your game?

Admittedly this change and plan came up like what 15 minutes before the vote if that? And so yes absolutely it was paranoia I feel like any change in vote in the last minutes would cause paranoia. However, for me it didn’t matter if the vote changed from Owen to Logan, I was still going to be voting for Joey because I had the least trust with him. Considering Joey had previously voted me twice it was definitely the best move for me considering it seemed like he had little interest in making connections. So in my opinion it’s yes to both. Paranoia + what was best for my game ultimately made my final decision to vote for Joey.

Thanks for the question Kevin!

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!