This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #10

Topic » Daily Challenge #10

1079 days 18 hours ago
anthousai
June 5th @ 8:30 PM EST!
1079 days 17 hours ago
Kindred7
kindred7
1079 days 17 hours ago
Marwane
Hi
1079 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Here
1079 days 17 hours ago
sjsoccer88
SJ
1079 days 17 hours ago
holllyy1230
hi
1079 days 17 hours ago
Russell11
Here
1079 days 17 hours ago
Nelson
Here
1079 days 17 hours ago
Natepresnell
yes
1079 days 17 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hey
1079 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1079 days 17 hours ago
Lemjam6
rr
1079 days 17 hours ago
anthousai
Today’s challenge is called “Snatched” and you will be playing in your element teams. To start off each team will be given 5 medallions. These medallions will be your lifeline in this challenge today. The name of the game today is to have the most collective team medallions after 12 rounds. If you lose all 5 medallions your team is eliminated from the challenge.

This will be played in heats due to teams potentially being uneven. Please mail me the order in which your checked in players will be going within 5 minutes.

I am going to begin by posting the name of a celebrity figure each round. Keeping the Zodiac Battle spirit, the goal here is to find their *SPOUSES* zodiac sign, and then post the name of a Zodiac Battle contestant corresponding with that matching zodiac sign.  There can possibly be multiple answers for one round. If you post an incorrect answer you will be frozen for one minute. You may either post the contestant's username or name they go by in the game but it must be spelled correctly. The first person to answer correctly will be able to steal one medallion from any other team. If two teams have the same amount after 12 rounds we will go to a tiebreaker round. Since this may be confusing here’s an example:

I will post someone like: CHRISSY TEIGEN
You will then find that person’s spouse, hers is John Legend.
John Legend is a Capricorn.
Acceptable answers for this figure would be Jan or Holly.

Keep in mind this is the last daily challenge and upcoming elimination before the game becomes individual and elements do not matter. You’re also almost at the halfway point so I am pleased to announce that 6 of you total will be competing in the finale.

Are there any questions before we begin?
1079 days 17 hours ago
sjsoccer88
can it be anyone that was in the game or just those that are left?
1079 days 17 hours ago
Kindred7
we can include ppl who have been eliminated i presume?
1079 days 17 hours ago
anthousai
Yes anyone in the cast

open group

Krista's Reality Series: Zodiac Battle

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!