This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #14

Topic » Daily Challenge #14

1073 days 20 hours ago
anthousai
June 11th @ 8:30 PM EST!
1073 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Here
1073 days 20 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Sj
1073 days 20 hours ago
Nelson
here
1073 days 20 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hey
1073 days 20 hours ago
anthousai
Tonight’s challenge is based off of one of my favorite games. Tonight you will be competing in a challenge I’d like to call “Mind-Boggled.” This is your second to last opportunity to earn safety until the finale. There will be three winners of today’s challenge. In the event of a tie we will go to a tie-breaker round.

This challenge will consist of three rounds and you will all compete at once. I will shortly post a board of letters that resembles a board from the classic game Boggle. You will have three minutes from when the board is posted to try to form as many words as you can. Please do NOT mail the words 1 by 1, instead make one giant list or two lists at most but it they have to be submitted VIA MAILS before the post hits 3 minutes.

You can only make connecting words on the board and can not skip around. You can go diagonal, vertical, horizontal, but the letters must connect regardless. If you don’t know how Boggle works I’d advise you to google it. The word has to be an English word (no proper nouns, no plurals, no abbreviations) *that can be found on https://www.dictionary.com* .

3 letter words will be worth 1 point
4 letter words will be worth 2 points
5 letter words will be worth 3 points
6+ letter words will be worth 5 points.

The three people with the highest scores after all 3 rounds will earn their safety. (Also please give me a hot second in between rounds to add everything up/confirm they are correct/English words). I will post a more detailed graph containing all your answers that counted after the challenge.

Are there any questions?
1073 days 20 hours ago
Nelson
Wait I’ve never heard of this let me look it up
1073 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Ok!
1073 days 20 hours ago
Natepresnell
yes
1073 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Here
1073 days 20 hours ago
Natepresnell
wait no
1073 days 20 hours ago
Nelson
Can the words be backwards as well?
1073 days 20 hours ago
anthousai
https://media.giphy.com/media/YkBAXP8KZcgMfeYXn0/giphy.gif

An example if you're confused.

A few acceptable words are Lip, Ago, Toy because the letters all connect.
1073 days 20 hours ago
anthousai
Yes they can be backwards they just have to connect.
1073 days 20 hours ago
Natepresnell
okay r
1073 days 20 hours ago
anthousai
If there are no other questions we will start in a minute.

open group

Krista's Reality Series: Zodiac Battle

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!