This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2- Results

Topic » Chapter 2- Results

802 days 4 hours ago
ParvatiS
Coming in 7th/6th/5th place are...

Maxi1234, Jaxon & brightongal

Maxi1234:

Akshar - OMG WHO IS THIS GIRL?!?! HER VOICE?!?! BEAUTIFUL WTF?!!?! I absolutely loved this and the lyrics along with the video go so well together and I loved your explanation, amazing job as well. You really impressed me with this song!! (7/13)

Braden - I just know everyone on the judging panel is gonna eat this UP, I like this!! I lovedddddddd her voice. Idk the beat was whatever and I feel like I could’ve predicted this song before it played LMAO, but it had a nice build and didn’t go nowhere like a lot of EDM songs (10/13)

Callia - A really good, catchy, and powerful song. I'm really liking the instrumentals of this and the strong vocals. I also think you executed the theme pretty well (2/13)

Jaxon:

Akshar - Okay I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THIS SONG BEFORE?!?! It's so fucking good MY GOODNESS ME?!?! I AM SHOOK! This is such a wonderful song and I am APPALLED that it isn't a BIGGER HIT because this is just FANTASTIC! Amazing job!! (5/13)

Braden - To start, I will ask again that you provide a longer and better explanation for your song choices. That being said, I prefer “Plastic Hearts” Miley (hot take I know) but this was good! Her voice sounds great here, but it’s a tad played tbh. Oh God it’s switching tempo I hateeeeeeee when songs switch tempo. (9/13)

Callia - Tbh, I've never really been a fan of Miley. Initially, I thought this was an OK song but I think it's slowly growing on me each time I listen to it (I listen to each submission at least 5x, usually more). I like how you interpreted the emotional aspect of theme and what it's like to go through the hardships of a breakup.  (5/13)

brightongal:

Akshar - OMG ANOTHER BRIDGIT MENDLER SONG?!?! What's next? "Ready or Not" PLEASE! This is probably my FAVORITE SUBMISSION TONIGHT!!! MY GOD!!! It's such a BOP! I love how the lyrics are actually so sad but the song has a more uptempo beat to it that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE! YOU HIT IT OUTTA THE PARK WITH THIS SONG, JESS!!! YOUR SLAY!!!! Also the NOSTALGIA MY GOD! Can you tell how much I LOVE Bridgit Mendler LMAO (2/13)

Braden - Oh my gosh two rounds in a row of Miss Bridgit? I’m honestly the real winner here LMAOO I really really enjoy this :))) The way this became a tik tok trend like two years ago this outsold SO much! (4/13)

Callia - *sighs at seeing another song titled Hurricane*
*also sighs at seeing a submission that surpasses the view limit* (13/13)
802 days 4 hours ago
ParvatiS
me as im posting/reading the results: i can't believe i was the only one who took the view limit seriously lmao oh wel
802 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
Braden tanked me twice now aw
802 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
Is it personal? It most definitely is
802 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
NOT CALLIA BRINGING DOWN BRIDGIT
802 days 4 hours ago
ParvatiS
Coming in 4th place is...

turkeylover!

Akshar - After last rounds, "Sweet n Sassy" submission, I was really worried to see what you would do. BUT MY GOODNESS! You really ATE IT UP this week! This song is so catchy and the BEAT IS SO GOOD?!?! I absolutely loved this! The lyrics are so relatable and you completely amazed me this week. Keep coming through with songs like this!! (4/13)

Braden - Idk why but in this sea of EDM this song was the one that really really stood out, the vocals and production are gorgeousssss I really really like this :)) Her voice is great, I’m really bopping, this feels truly like pop Thats inspired by something which was a feeling missed by a lot of the songs this round tbh, I really like this!!!! (2/13)

Callia - Good interpretation of the theme where when you have a lot going on in your mind it can almost feel like a hurricane. Not my favorite song here in terms of what I would listen to, but I wouldn't say it's horrible either (10/13)
802 days 4 hours ago
ParvatiS
Coming in 3rd/2nd place are...

tbrown_47 & tharealmike!

tbrown_47:

Akshar - OMG! I love Hayley Williams!!! What a beautiful song my goodness. It's truly so sad and I love me some sad songs because I am a sad bitch lmao. But, no seriously from the first word, I was HOOKED and CAPTIVATED. This was stunning, I will defs be listening to this song again. (8/13)

Braden - Come on this vocal is sooooo insanely good. This was the change in pace I NEEDED tbh. You’ve submitted this to a music game I hosted before and it won that round I believe, so that should say how much I enjoy this. It’s just sooooooo stunning and gorgeously done, I need to be really sad for a day and listen to this album, don’t I? (3/13)

Callia - Beautiful, slow song, although I feel like this isn't my usual type either but it's still good. But I can really hear and feel the pain/heartbreak and the lyrics in this are just beautiful (6/13)

tharealmike:

Akshar - OH BABY!!! I forgot how AMAZING this song is!!! WOW! She really hit all the feels with this song and everything just worked PERFECTLY!!! THIS IS SO CATCHY TOO WTF?!?! OKAY I HAVE TO RETRACT A STATEMENT I MADE EARLIER. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SUBMISSION THIS WEEK! JUST PHENOMENAL!!!! (1/13)

Braden - Okay Jessie’s vocals CARRY any song tbh. Is this the best song ever? No, but I will ALWAYS give props to Jessie I’d truly incredible voice and the backgrounds and aesthetic she creates with the vocals in her song, it’s truly great! (5/13)

Callia - A very simple (but acceptable) theme interpretation although I wish there was more meaning behind it besides just being about "thunder." I also wouldn't really say this is my style of music. It's not a bad song at all, just not something I would listen to (11/13)
802 days 4 hours ago
useamint
CALLIA AND AKSHAR SUPREMACY

WE HATE BRADEN
802 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
BLU ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS YESSS
802 days 4 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
ATE AND LEFT LMAOOOO
802 days 4 hours ago
ParvatiS
Coming in 1st place is...

VanitySmurf

Akshar - WOW! This was gorgeous! Her voice is so soothing and relaxing. I am definitely going to be listening to more of her songs. I love your take with this theme and you really SLAYED! You were so creative with the explanation and really pushed out of the obvious and I really LOVE THAT! Plus this song fits the theme perfectly and I am just blown away. I'm obsessed with this song now. (3/13)

Braden - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THIS SOUND SO MUCH omg this bassssssss and her voiceeeeee I’m melting UGH this is SOOOO gorgeous :)))) (1/13)

Callia - I loveee the vibe of this and how easy it is to listen to and I could probably listen to this all day. This is also a very interesting but creative interpretation of the theme but I like how you interpreted it this way as most people would've interpreted the "hurricane" as a whole rather than just a part of it. (1/13)
802 days 4 hours ago
ParvatiS
Final Rankings:

Akshar -
1. tharealmike: Jessie J "Thunder"
2. brightongal: Bridgit Mendler "Hurricane"
3. VanitySmurf: Lucy Park "Rain"
4. turkeylover: Dolores Forever "Party In My Mind"
5. Jaxon: Miley Cyrus "Someone Else"
6. useamint: Fefe Dobson "Can't Breathe"
7. Maxi1234: Matoma "Sunday Morning" ft. Josie Dunne
8. tbrown_47: Hayley Williams "First Thing To Go"
9. nateclove: MS MR "Hurricane"
10. humanwebjet1: Sigala x James Arthur "Lasting Lover"
11. systrix: Blondie "The Tide Is High"
12. Voila: R3HAB x Lia Marie Johnson "The Wave"
13. PennyTrationStan: Peking Duk "Honest" ft. Slayyyter

Braden -
1. VanitySmurf: “Rain” - Lucy Park
2. turkeylover: “Party in my Mind” - Dolores Forever
3. tbrown_47: “First Thing to Go” - Hayley Williams
4. brightongal: “Hurricane” - Bridgit Mendler
5. tharealmike: “Thunder” - Jessie J
6. PennyTrationStan: “Honest” - Peking Duk feat. Slayyyter
7. systrix: “The Tide is High” - Blondie
8. nateclove: “Hurricane” - MS MR
9. Jaxon: “Somewhere Else” - Miley Cyrus
10. Maxi1234: “Sunday Morning” - Matoma, Josie Dunne
11. useamint: “Can’t Breathe” - Fefe Dobson
12. Voila: “The Wave” - R3HAB, Lia Marie Johnson
13. humanwebjet1: “Lasting Lover” - Sigala, James Arthur, Tiesto

Callia -
1. Lucy Park - Rain (@VanitySmurf)
2. Matoma - Sunday Morning (feat. Josie Dunne) (@Maxi1234)
3. Peking Duk - Honest ft. Slayyyter (@PennyTrationStan)
4. Fefe Dobson - Can't Breathe (@useamint)
5. Miley Cyrus - Someone Else (@Jaxon)
6. Hayley Williams - First Thing To Go (@tbrown_47)
7. Sigala x James Arthur - Lasting Lover (@humanwebjet1)
8. MS MR - Hurricane (@nateclove)
9. R3HAB x Lia Marie Johnson - The Wave (@Voila)
10. Dolores Forever - Party In My Mind (@turkeylover)
11. Jessie J - Thunder (@tharealmike)
12. Blondie - The Tide Is High (@systrix)
13. Bridgit Mendler - Hurricane (@brightongal) - [PASSED VIEW LIMIT]
14. @Lex13579 [DID NOT SUBMIT]

Average Rankings:
1. VanitySmurf - 1.67
2/3. tbrown_47/tharealmike - 5.67
4. turkeylover - 6
5/6/7. Maxi1234/Jaxon/brightongal - 6.33
8. useamint - 7
9. PennyTrationStan - 7.33
10. nateclove - 8.33
11/12. humanwebjet1/systrix - 10
13. Voila - 11
14. Lex13579 - ELIMINATED
802 days 4 hours ago
useamint
WAIT I DIDNT SUBMIT BRIDGIT CAUSE OF THE VIEW LIMIT LMAO
802 days 4 hours ago
ParvatiS
IM STILL LOWKEY SCARED I MIGHT'VE FUCKED SOMETHING UP 😭
pls tell me that i did
or didn't
ok ty love you all <3
802 days 4 hours ago
ParvatiS
round 3 will be posted momentarily 🥰🥰🥰

open group

Coco's Music Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!