This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 12: Night 2!

Topic » [S1] Top 12: Night 2!

697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone & Welcome to the Top 12: Night 1 Live Show!
697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Tonight the remaining 6 of our Top 12 will compete for a spot in the Top 8/Quarter-Finals!
697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
First up, from the Overs mentored by Sea, it's Jessie J!
697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Jessie J "Killing Me Softly with His Song"

Akshar: *standing ovation and claps* Oh, you betta sang, Jessie!! This was a PHENOMENAL performance! Your voice is truly amazing. You got so much control over your vocal instrument and this was a flawless rendition of this song. I always love your runs and your ad-libs. It’s so tasteful and this was a great start to the night.

Jack: *Standing Ovation* I'm speechless with this performance tonight and I really don't know what to say because this is flawless. This song choice is perfectly suited to you which allowed you to perform so cleanly and powerfully. It was beautiful tonight.

Michael: Yesterday Morissette and now you starting off the night with an amazing performance that will be hard to beat especially with a stacked group tonight. This was definitely a step up from your performance last week and you're just gonna keep getting better the longer you are in the competition. Best of luck tonight! Amazing job!

Sea: GORGEOUS! You truly delivered the POWER here, I LOVED this! To be completely honest...you do have better than this...but I was still EXTREMELY pleased with this, good job :)
697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from the Groups mentored by Jack, it's Boyce Avenue!
697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue "We Found Love/Dynamite"

Akshar: *claps and smiles* I do love your performances Boyce Avenue. But, I do blame Kat (hellocat) for this because I think I remember her saying this is her favorite performance of yours. I do get the appeal of this performance in terms of the nostalgia and fun at a concert. But vocally? Not the strongest performance to show off in a singing competition. I have to say though that “Dynamite” was REALLY STRONG, it had me grooving along and singing and truly having a blast but “We Found Love” was a dud.

Jack: *Jaw Dropped* Boys this was another incredible performance from you and honestly with all the band together joining with the vocals were honestly showing me tonight you deserve to win this season because you have all the soul I really need and you just have the IT factor.

Michael: Kind of confused with the performance selection for tonight. The highlight was definitely Dynamite as I found We Found Love repetitive. Its risky doing a song from a concert especially when you have so many amazing youtube covers and could easily move you to the next round. Hope this isn't the end of you guys! Great job!

Sea: This was a nice performance...it just didn't really have a big vocal moment for me to react to...it just kinda heppened. A sweet performance, but we are getting to the truly competitive stages now...sorry :(
697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from the Overs mentored by Sea, it's Le'Andria Johnson!
697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Le'Andria Johnson "Endow Me"

Akshar: Oh, wow! You really took our advice and went with a shorter performance haha. I have to say the beginning was just fine and then towards the middle, you truly gained some fire and power and went all out. Overall, I thought this was a good performance but just probably one of your weakest performances to date.

Jack: *Standing Ovation* Once again this was incredible and I think your soulful tones need to be so appreiated because they are just wow! I do think last episode your choice was better but honestly this was still next level and I am really glad to hear you perform again.

Michael: You better sing!! Im so glad you have been apart of this competition and showed everyone how talented you are. Now this is definitely the weakest performance from you yet but your other performances were absolutely amazing. This one is still great enough tho where it should move you though to the next round! Best of luck and amazing job!

Sea: WAIT YOU ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS! Your vocal range is SUPERIOR, this was honestly on a brilliant level! I do wish there was more song and a bit less screaming...but overall, I am also REALLY happy with this, good work :)
697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from the Boys mentored by Akshar, it's Sheldon Riley!
697 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Sheldon Riley "The Show Must Go On"

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES AND SMILES PROUDLY* OH YESSS, THAT’S MY BOY!!! YOU BETTA POP OFF!!! The DRAMA, the THEATRICS, the VOCALS!!! YES SIR! This was a STUNNING performance filled with stellar vocals!! You are a FORCE to be RECKONED WITH!

Jack: *STANDING OVATION* Sheldon I am lost for words with this performance! This was everything I want from you as you showed your individuality with this and the song is designed for you honestly! I want to see you get to the finals because your voice is just out of this world for me!

Michael: Its always a joy watching you and performance wise its top notch with how amazing they are. Vocally this is a tough night for you to be apart of but I think with this performance you could very well edge your way to the top 8! Great job!

Sea: ANOTHER SUPERB YET POWERFUL PERFORMANCE! You had me on my feet here...BEST OF THE NIGHT (so far) TBH! ABSOLUTE FUCKING SLAY! I just loved this from start to finish...YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO BEING A DARK HORSE KING!
697 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from the Groups mentored by Jack, it's Chloe x Halle!
697 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Chloe x Halle "The Kids Are Alright/Warrior"

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES AND SMILES PROUDLY* YESSSS CHLOE X HALLE! I’m going to let you girls in on a little secret….”The Kids Are Alright” is my favorite song of yours. I wish y’all went with the Honda Stage performance but this was a wonderful stripped back cover that I enjoyed. “Warrior” was gorgeous as well but the same critique of the Honda Stage performances being better but overall this is probably my favorite performance of the night aside from Sheldon. Absolutely magical voices!!!

Jack: *DIES* Girls tonight you absolutely slayed my boots off haha because you girls just wiped the floor with this cover. Everything when incredibly with your vocals and harmonies to the passion you both had! It was all incredible!

Michael: Were always gonna get vocals and harmonies from you gals when you perform. Warrior definitely outshined with this performance and I kind of wish it was the full song instead of a mash up but it was still amazing! I think you just did enough where we'll be seeing you next week! Great job!

Sea: The syncing of your voices is GORGEOUS! I honestly loved that...you both shine individually yet blend together beautifully - exactly what a group should do in my eyes! By far my favourite so far this season from you...DARK HORSE QUEENS??!!!
697 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing the show, from the Girls mentored by Michael, it's Faouzia!
697 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Faouzia "100 Bandaids"

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS* OH YES, FAOUZIA!!! What is up with tonight and people using my personal favorite song of theirs? First Chloe x Halle and now you. Absolutely gorgeous performance from you filled with so much emotion and passion and truly a MOMENT of yours in this competiton!

Jack: *STANDING OVATION* Faouzia your voice is absolutely stunning and you make it so damn effortless to watch and listen. Everything just works for me and it is so graceful to watch you perform every week we see you! I want to see you in the finale already!

Michael: These ending performances have absolutely shook me to my core the past 2 days. Just the quality of this performance helps so much when it comes to listening to your voice and even tho you are my act this is easily the best performance of the night. Way to end on a high note! Amazing job!

Sea: Yeah you can fuck right off. You already know what I'm going to say. This was good, blah, blah, blah...whatever. See you next week smh
697 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
That's our performances for tonight!
Let's give them a round of applause!
*audience claps*

open group

AJ's X Factor: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!