This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TenCAGED // APPLICATIONS

Topic » TenCAGED // APPLICATIONS

126 days ago
AronJX
Name: Aaron
School and/or Occupation: Stay at home son
ORG Experience: Some Survivor and a few Big Brother. I made it to ftc 2 times and got 3rd place in bb... Havent won one yet.
Discord: aronvacilon#3444

And finally, what will you bring to the cage?: Strategy, competivity and activity. I love these kind of games. And i want the money cause im poor. Also, im spanish, you need diversity!
126 days ago
Kentuckyy
Name: Deena
School and/or Occupation: Therapist
ORG Experience: I have played a lot on facebook

And finally, what will you bring to the cage? Eye Candy? Humor? Besides that I can't really think of anything else..
126 days ago
PeptoBenzo
Name: Colt
School and/or Occupation: Ski and Snowboard Shop Rental Technician
ORG Experience: Played in one of Kpnna's old games and got 3rd, thats about it. been on tengaged since 2015 though!

I don't play no bullshit, I will serve dick to anyone who trys me.
125 days 20 hours ago
Xyris
Name: Pete Del Rey
School and/or Occupation: Mechanic  / Onlyfans
ORG Experience: A handful on here and Discord. I get robbed at 4th or get cut early but my exits are emotional

I'm very comPETEtive and have a big heart so I try to find the balance. I like to test my social and strategic game and meet new people.
125 days 19 hours ago
iYBF
Name: Anthony
School and/or Occupation: Store Manager
ORG Experience: It's been a minute, but I've played lots of group games and a few FB ORGs. For ORGS, I got 2nd in BB Hell and was rocked out for 6th in a Survivor one. Some memorable group games that I've won are Eoin's The Challenge, V&W's Survivor, Turney Time Big Brother, Turney Time The Challenge and BigBen's Survivor.

And finally, what will you bring to the cage? I'm a strong player that's never going to go down without a fight. This game is for MONEY, so losing is absolutely not an option for me.

Discord: iYBF
125 days 19 hours ago
Funny
Name: Yawn
School and/or Occupation: Swim instructor
ORG Experience: I only do a couple a year, but this org in specific really stands out to me as something I usually don't go for, so I'd be really interested in playing and that prize is something I'd love to get my hands on.

And finally, what will you bring to the cage? Entertainment, I love to enjoy my games and winning in a boring steamroll is nothing to me, so I want to have fun, be messy, do all of it.
125 days 18 hours ago
joneduardo
Name: jon
School and/or Occupation: physical education teacher
ORG Experience:8 years of long experience on this site, a 2nd star

And finally, what will you bring to the cage? My personality and my Brazilian fans
125 days 15 hours ago
AbioticSand
Name: Jordan (AbioticSand)
School and/or Occupation: Architect
ORG Experience: Host of Abiotic's The Challenge, my ORG. Competed in Dimitras Big Brother and Cocacola12's random Big Brother

And finally, what will you bring to the cage? I'm bringing me, myself and drama!
125 days 15 hours ago
AbioticSand
Discord: AbioticSand
124 days 19 hours ago
Thiii
Name: Thierry
School and/or Occupation: Adult Content Creator
ORG Experience: I have won 1 ORG with the BBUS format, a finalist in a Survivor ORG and semi finalist in another one. Not many ORGS played but when I do I absolutely kill it because I have all the knowledge that someone needs to 100% slay a game like this.

And finally, what will you bring to the cage? Well, I am one of the best players to have ever played Tengaged and everyone here knows that I have what it takes to devour a game. I have the brains, I have the strategies, the comp skills and I have the charisma to get everyone's heart!
124 days 18 hours ago
LooseyLaduca
Name: Loosey
School and/or Occupation: supervisor of a fuckass fast food restaurant in a shopping centre that’s always busy and makes me want to explode.
ORG Experience: Dimitras BB, Nano’s BB, Abiotics the challenge

And finally, what will you bring to the cage?: I bring unbridled resentment and frustration in addition to unresolved drama with like… over half of the current applicants
Discord: looseyladuca. (Period included)
124 days 1 hour ago
temponeptune
Name: Bryce
School and/or Occupation: Coach
ORG Experience:

And finally, what will you bring to the cage?

I’m known as a part time strategic icon, part time fucking clown. I’ll bring drama, mess, gameplay, tryhardedness, and make people laugh along the way.
124 days 1 hour ago
temponeptune
Oh org experience = a lot
124 days 1 hour ago
JonSnow000
Name: Cam
School and/or Occupation: Reservationist
ORG Experience: Tons, too much to name over the years

And finally, what will you bring to the cage? I will bring pure and utter determination to win. I will do whatever it takes

Discord: Awesomeguyrocks#0522
123 days 23 hours ago
BigBrotherStan2022
Name: Josh
Org Experience: A LOT.. been actively playing orgs since like 2013!!

And finally , what will you bring to the cage? Entertainment & good gameplay mama! I’m very good at making friends & think I can excel socially!!

Discord: Joshh #1770

open group

TenCAGED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!