This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DB3 Final

Topic » DB3 Final

5554 days 7 hours ago
girlracer265
yay emily you did great congratz hun
5554 days 7 hours ago
Emmaleigh
hmmm i guess my interview is over lol.... well thanks season 3, it was fun.  I would love the opportunity to be interviewed more. 
CHEERS TO MY HOUSEMATES :)
5554 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Sorry Emma, some wassock told me you only had ten minutes!

What was your favourite moment?
5554 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Favourite task?
5554 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Most hated housemate?
5554 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
Belly dancing or ballroom?
5554 days 6 hours ago
honeythewitch
*Is mortified*
5554 days 6 hours ago
AlphaBravo
Haha.. :D Oh honey! :P
5554 days 5 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Favorite moment was when we would all be in the room, cuz it was active! I loved when jubbzy shared all our confessionals actually.

favorite task had to be the drawing one... i like to pretend to be artistic.  I mean after all I am a lefty.

Well I guess most hated houseguest for me had to be Haskova.  I was looking forward to playing with her and getting to know her but after she was nominated she became nasty towards me and a few more houseguests.  I really didn't do anything to provoke her or for her to have such a strong opinion about me.

HMMMMMMMM i think ballroom dancing, although if tap was an option, I would go with that one.  I would need my belly in tip top shape for me to say that.  Although once in a bar, there was a belly dancer with a tray on her head with tons of candles on it.  I was drunk and blew the candles out... she was not very happy. 

Thanks for a great season!!!!

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!