This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 200 Final

Topic » TSC 200 Final

3304 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I submitted over 10 entries. :p
3304 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
sucks to suck
3304 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Barely made top ten omg!

Thanks guys! Didn't expect to win or anything but I just wanted to celebrate this contest's 200th, as some of my favorite memories have been with this group game :) Love you all <3 Thanks to whoever voted for the Knocks!!!!
3304 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
WHOEVER STOLE SAN MARINO FROM ME WITHIN 2 SECONDS CAN ROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3304 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I died at Mack getting his fourth option... everyone else got their first or second... so far.. .just saying... 8 ESC songs have been selected so far... I'll post a thread tomorrow evening with the remaining choices for ESC songs
3304 days 16 hours ago
tbbars
Congrats ian! Good to have a resounding popular winner rather than the usual close finishes.

Thanks to the (predictably) few who voted for Grizfolk.
3304 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
still dying at mack thinking about switching songs to another song that was already selected :P
3304 days 16 hours ago
mack3199
I swear I was born to be TSCs little engine that couldn't
3304 days 15 hours ago
oleary91
I got my 2nd choice and I think I know who got my first. I'm watching you!
3304 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
i havent even started looking!!!
3304 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
congrats ian (cant believe she won!!) but congrats

sorry i wasnt here, got waylayed! thanks for all the points, did better than i thought i would

and thanks for hosting tolis, amazing and fabulous as always
3304 days 13 hours ago
krrais
5th! :0 really didn't expect that reading the comments, thanks for the points everyone!

Congrats ian! Great song!

And thanks for hosting Tolis!
3304 days 13 hours ago
pablito
congrats ian!
3304 days 1 hour ago
sarahnva
Congrats Ian! I haven't even had a chance to read through all of the comments. This was a great contest!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!