This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tuvalu Discussion

Topic » Tuvalu Discussion

3151 days 13 hours ago
TheAce
True . It's a guranteed win
3151 days 13 hours ago
TheAce
It would be closer if he took writing, but nobody knows what is running through their heads atm
3151 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Lol walker is done and I really hope Beast wins now
3150 days 23 hours ago
Robbyjak
my pick is screwed :C
3150 days 13 hours ago
JuiceBxx
Wow no idol plays this season.

Is that a first?
3149 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
There was one, it just didn't do anything.
3149 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noo, beast got voted out :/ i feel so sad for him cause i literally know what it feels like
3149 days 15 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
I punched my wall I had sweepstakes won
3149 days 14 hours ago
TheAce
Poor beast :( lol qaz
3149 days 14 hours ago
TheAce
Bingo how do you feel about this season ?
3149 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
im so salty bout Beast going, but i can't blame Walker. Beast definitely would've won the game.

Looking like Writing is going to take the crown! Walker may be able to convince the jury but...  idk. I'm going to see how questioning goes before I cast my fan favorite vote, one of these guys might be really smooth so lets see what happens!

RIP Beast, he was truly robbed.
3148 days 23 hours ago
Robbyjak
i don't think walker could've beaten either of these guys but hopefully the guy who's username is writing legend secretly sucks at writing so that walker can win
3148 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
It seems like the "writing" is on the wall for Writing's victory.

The only thing I regret about posting this is the possibility that I used writing on the wall wrong.
3148 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
How old is walker? I'm assuming that he's young from how he's acting in this FTC
3148 days 1 hour ago
TimeWarp
Walker is giving us what not to do at FTC. I get that I may have voted a little bitter in my season and everything, but that's what some of these finalists need to understand. You're gonna have people hold resentment. Walker is just not handling it well at all. So looks like we'll be congratulating Writing. :P

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!