This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Dungeon #4 — Mike S. vs Layla

Topic » The Dungeon #4 — Mike S. vs..

779 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing “Margarita Memory” and here’s how it works:

I will count you down and post two videos that you will have 9 minutes to watch, which will just give you enough time to watch both videos and take a slim amount of time for details. Following the 9 minutes, return to the forum and I will begin counting you down for the first round. I will not wait for you to say ready, I will begin counting down the first round shortly after the post of the two videos hits 9mins.

After each countdown, I will post a question about one of the videos and the person who posts the correct answer first will score a point. The first person to score five points will win The Dungeon, earn a life shield and return to the game.

SPELLING will count.
Accents and capitalizations do NOT matter.
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Let me know if any questions, if not say ready and then I will count down and post videos.
779 days 6 hours ago
ForceMike1
ready
779 days 6 hours ago
LaylaLove
ready
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
OK, remember after I post the video, I will begin asking round 1 when the post hits 9 mins. Good luck and counting down
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
VIDEO 1:

VIDEO 2:
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Counting down round 1
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
779 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
FILL IN THE BLANK:

When making the cocktail, he added 2 ounces of tequila, ¾ ounce of Lime juice and then 1 ounce of ______.
779 days 6 hours ago
ForceMike1
guava nectar

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!