This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 15- Is It Really Ever Time to Say Goodbye?

Topic » Episode 15- Is It Really Ever..

1351 days 19 hours ago
Tachycardia
I saved Mr. Underscore when he threatened to QUIT episode 1 and I had to talk his dramatic ass down. But looking further in the game, I was always looking out for him. The reason why I say he "saved me thankfully" multiple times is because he had the power due to winning the comps, if I had won I would have done the same. The times I did win (totem pole & Survivor), I wasn't really in a position to "save" him necessarily due to the nature of the formats. If I could have, I 100% would have. When it came to totem pole, I knew I had to prioritize the alliance and do damage control so we agreed he would be OK being in the bottom. In Survivor, me winning the challenge was important as well. If Jacob had won, who knows what would have happened? He could have been slayed but me winning prevented that. I think it would best be summarized with one word: preventative. In Free Agents, I lied to Shazam about my power because if I were voted in and Christian_ got the draw, I obviously would have used my power to save myself. Thankfully neither happened, but I was always looking 2 steps ahead.

Hero: I'll say Mike B cuz he was the ultimate underdog and kept surviving when no one expected him to.

Villain: This is hard cuz it totally depends on the season. I'll say Britt cuz she was MY villain after trying to slay me because she loves bad gameplay. Then she won that one challenge and betrayed Mr. Lemjam then sent him into elim. The universe agreed with me when it flung her ally Ethan. Then I slayed her with my power and she had a swift downfall like every good villain < 3

Move of the Season: I don't really know if this is a "move," but I think the challenge at final 13 was the defining moment of the game. It really catalyzed the 6v6 split. I don't know who on the other side was in charge of it, but it was the turning point that set the tone for the rest of the season.

Player of the Season: Everyone has jerked themselves off at this point, so why not me? I would say myself. I was a target day 1 and went from putting up this facade of "omg I don't know anyone here help me" to having power and winning challenges. I went from underdog to a power position well insulated from all sides of my alliance of 6. I made moves when I had to and maintained important relationships to keep myself safe. Of all the finalists, I think I had the toughest road here. I was vulnerable to be eliminated 6 times, but I survived all of them. Most people here would not have made it here in my circumstances.
1351 days 19 hours ago
Tachycardia
https://media1.tenor.com/images/850903e1715c2a5f8383702af92bc11e/tenor.gif
1351 days 18 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hello, hello. Making it to the final 3 on the All Winners season is quite the achievement, so congratulations to all three of you.

I infamously said I was going to kill Brittany's family. My question to each of you is if you had to kill an entire juror's family who would it be and why? To add a little positivity, I will also ask if you had to grant one juror's family with $100,000,000 who would it be and why? Thank you!
1351 days 17 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Hi congrats to you all :)

I'm beyond horrible at coming up with jury questions so I'm just gonna avoid that and base my vote based on your answers to the good questions that people have asked! With that being said I'll wait to see if anyone gives my family $100,000,000 before casting my vote..

No but for real good game, no hard feelings, I am very proud of all 3 of you and am happy to see one of you win. Can't believe this is really ending, I'm beyond stunned it didn't get cancelled :o
1351 days 16 hours ago
Midknight3baby
Congrats to everyone for making final 3 my question is for Andy. Why should I vote for you ? You never made an effort to talk to me throughout the entire game so I have no idea about what you’ve actually done in this game. Why did you never talk to me ? Even knowing I would be in jury ?
1351 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
Lemjam's Question: I infamously said I was going to kill Brittany's family. My question to each of you is if you had to kill an entire juror's family who would it be and why? To add a little positivity, I will also ask if you had to grant one juror's family with $100,000,000 who would it be and why? Thank you!

To kill: Well since when I said this: https://imgur.com/IwMqZUe.gif

I will continue with that for continuity's sake.

The Perfect Recipe for Killing NJKoda1998 and His Family:

1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup unsalted butter 
1 cup white sugar
5 large eggs eggs
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups whole milk
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 NJKoda
1 Mother Koda
1 Father Koda
(if needed) Sibling Koda

Since the hardest part is acquiring the human part, let's start there. Start by finding the Koda's home address. Once acquired, break in, and throw in a cannister of mustard gas to cause everyone to pass out, but not enough to kill as that would ruin the flavor.

Once you have securely bonded up your Kodas, start with Mother Koda. Sharpen your hatchet before starting, and very thinly begin to chop away at Mother Koda, much like you would a loaf of bread, until you have about 200 Mother Koda sized pieces. While you are doing this, Mother Koda will naturally make lots of noise but just blare some opera to tune her out until eventually it'll stop. Once you have your 200 Mother Koda pieces, put them in an industrial (this is key: the pieces are very cumbersome) blender, and blend Mother Koda into a nice almost soupy mixture. You'll then repeat this process with Father Koda.

Normally, this cake is made with three layers: Cake, filling, and topping. However, since we are adding the Kodas, there will be a fourth layer as well. There are 4 types of milk in the filling and topping (whole milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream). This is an excellent cake for milk lovers!

Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch baking pan.
Step 2: Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
Step 3: Cream butter or margarine and the 1 cup sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs and the 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; beat well. After this, beat NJ Koda as well for good measure.
Step 4: Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture 2 tablespoons at a time; mix until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Step 5: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Pierce cake several times with a fork. While you are at it, pierce NJ Koda with a fork several times as well.
Step 6: Combine the whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk, and the mixture of Father and Mother Koda together. Pour over the top of the cooled cake.
Step 7: Whip whipping cream, the remaining 1 cup of the sugar, and the remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla together until thick. Spread over the top of cake. Be sure and keep cake refrigerated, enjoy!
Step 8: Serve to NJ Koda!

As NJ Koda eats the delicious tres leches cake, sobbing because his parents are dead but also because they taste so yummy, prepare some foil for any leftovers so you can enjoy later. Now that the NJ Koda is truly broken, leave him in a room with one final piece of cake. As he gobbles it down, disgusted with himself but helplessly addicted to the intoxicating flavor of his parents, he will unknowingly chomp right onto a tiny little ball, which explodes into a massive spiked ball, exploding his head like a blueberry from the inside out.

The End.
1351 days 13 hours ago
Tachycardia
Jake,

I think I would probably also kill NJKoda's family because I do not know him at all. I don't like violence, but if I choose it must be him. I might even add my own twist to Christian's tres leches cake!

As for the money, there are so many options! Should I give it to someone I love? Or should I give it to someone who really needs it? Ultimately, I am a generous person so I would give it to someone in need. I think I would give it to Britt so that she could upgrade from her iPod touch to an actual computer so she stands a chance in her future group games!
1351 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
Jake Part 2: To add a little positivity, I will also ask if you had to grant one juror's family with $100,000,000 who would it be and why? Thank you!

Honestly, I view this 100,000,000 as charity, and being a nature lover, I am deeply concerned about environmental issues. I would grant the 100,000,000 dollars to Ethan's family because I am quite confident by now, all the hair spray Ethan has used has burned a hole the size of Tachy's hole into the ozone layer right above his house. As I do not wish for the Hentzels to be slaughtered by rays of UV radiation due to Ethan's foolishness, I would hope this 100,000,000 can get them started on righting the wrongs there and patching that hole back up <3
1351 days 13 hours ago
amf7410
Jake:

I dont want to kill anyone's family but if I had to pick someone it would be you because you say stuff like this all the time so it's only fair that someone returns the favor LMAO.

But then I would probably also give you the $100,000,000 because I'd feel bad about killing your family :/
1351 days 12 hours ago
amf7410
Mike:

I've outlined my game pretty well so that should tell you exactly what I did even though we never really worked together. I tried to establish something during the Glass House round but you took hours to respond to all my messages and eventually you just kinda stopped talking to me, even after I tried to help you stay in the game by spamming for you. That made me think that you didn't want to work with me. If I had started talking to you later on I feel like it would have been obvious jury pandering since the sides were so divided. A reason to vote for me besides what I've already explained in my round by round recap? Because I DID help you spam during the Glass House round. Even though it didnt turn into an alliance afterward, the vote ended up being pretty close so the votes that I got for you to stay were pretty important.
1351 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Christian_ is so weird
1351 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
"Endurance: I got slayed early cuz I was safe and Ethan kept trying to act like he wanted to work with me after he put rings on my pole which was really stupid because he's not very logical and isn't a good liar."

"Luckily, Ethan was slayed and I've never been happier in a group game."

---

And you're weird too, I was being truthful about wanting to work with you and let's not forget that you put rings on me first so I didn't owe you anything with that challenge.

But that aside, I really did think you were a cool and chill person who wasn't toxic, but I'm happy I was proven incorrect so I didn't waste my time after the game. I do hope this group game has helped your heart condition though :(
1351 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
Hey sorry I’m late to the party. I can’t lie - my vote is probably 150% secure but here’s where I’m at.

Andy - you said it yourself. We haven’t really spoken all game until long after I was voted out. You get why I can’t really vote you here, you do.

_ and Tachy - hey loved our cute little alliance. Good pals. If you could eat any food in a speed eating contest, which would you choose and why? Also if you could add a format which would you pick.
1351 days 9 hours ago
Tachycardia
Ethan why do you think I'm stupid??? You told me you were targeting people who had safety that round aka ME so you got upset when I put a ring on you??? So it's a two way street.... then you voted me in during AYTO. Then during unan1mous you kept lying saying you would throw your vote when it was so obvious you wouldn't even after I told you I was voting Shazam lmao. Karma got you! And I think that's beautiful. And I'm perfectly healthy thank you for your concern!! I appreciate it < 3
1351 days 9 hours ago
Tachycardia
John,

I would choose stuffed mushrooms because I love mushrooms. And if I could add a format, I would have chosen The Duel! I'm honestly surprised it wasn't an option. It should have replaced Totem Pole.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!