This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance | Finale

Topic » Endurance | Finale

1453 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
5/17 - 5 PM EST
1453 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Today's mission is called "Endurance Gauntlet" and here's how it works:

You must work with your partner to go through four steps of the final challenge.

Step 1: You and your partner must post on your forum 200 times. For having the SAMADHI, Purple must post 250 times instead of 200.

Step 2: Once you have posted 200 times, I will post three countries that one teammate must post the capitals of.

Step 3: Once the correct capitals have been posted, I will then post three song lyrics that you must post the correct song lyrics to.

Step 4: I will then mail you each a puzzle that BOTH of you must complete. Post the puzzle with the screenshot of your TG profile in the background.

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean you having to re-submit before I declare the team to have won.

The first team to finish all four parts to the Endurance Gauntlet will receive TWO pyramid pieces and advance to the Final 3.

The second team to finish all four parts will receive ONE pyramid piece and advance to the Final 3.

The third place team will not receive a pyramid piece, but will advance to the Final 3.

The fourth place team will become the final members of the jury.

Any questions?
1453 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
NOTE: Countries and song lyrics will be DIFFERENT for each team, but the puzzle will be the same.

I will send you the puzzle through your team's Skype chat.
1453 days 9 hours ago
adamsel
no, can we start?
1453 days 9 hours ago
bambinoswag
oh god this will take 5ever
1453 days 9 hours ago
MrEbony
question
1453 days 9 hours ago
bambinoswag
go away jeff
1453 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
bambinoswag
go away jeff
1453 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Eww
1453 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
If there are no more questions, let's get started!

Good luck Final 4!

I'll count you down.
1453 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
1453 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
1453 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
1453 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
GO!
1453 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
WHITE TEAM WINS THE MISSION!
1453 days 8 hours ago
MrEbony
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

open group

Cutthroat 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!