This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9 - Funafuti

Topic » Tribal Council 9 - Funafuti

3156 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the lone member of the jury: Swagger55, voted out last tribal council. Funafuti tribe please mail me your votes ASAP. You cannot vote for Writinglegend as he has individual immunity. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.
Votes due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
3156 days 6 hours ago
NewNightmare7
me
3156 days 6 hours ago
nnewman3
Me too
3156 days 6 hours ago
Om3ga
me
3156 days 6 hours ago
Writinglegend
Writinglegend
3156 days 6 hours ago
smackdownisblue
me
3156 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Nightmare - Concerned that simply winning the previous challenge could put a target on your back tonight?

nnewman - You were the first out in the challenge today. Coincidence or something more planned?

Om3ga - Do you think a challenge like the one today gives you an idea of alliances and the pecking order in the game?

Writing - Keeping immunity for yourself? Feel good to win a challenge where people are targeting one another?

smackdown - You were the second person eliminated in the challenge today. Does that make you concerned you could be in trouble?
3156 days 6 hours ago
Writinglegend
Writing - Keeping immunity for yourself? Feel good to win a challenge where people are targeting one another?

Yes, immunity is mine. As Gollum said, "My precioussssssssss." And it is good to win this challenge, but there is a certain deal of luck involved in terms of when you hit and who you hit.
3156 days 6 hours ago
Om3ga
Om3ga - Do you think a challenge like the one today gives you an idea of alliances and the pecking order in the game?

um no u got to do what you got to do and writing did it
3156 days 6 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Nightmare - Concerned that simply winning the previous challenge could put a target on your back tonight?

No. It was just a spamming challenge. I worry about being a target for other reasons
3156 days 6 hours ago
nnewman3
A little of both
3156 days 6 hours ago
Om3ga
everybody is a target jeff (sry i meant bingo)
3156 days 6 hours ago
jake98
I'd love a question
3156 days 6 hours ago
Om3ga
bingo21
Played: 30 times
Last Activity: 9 min ago
3156 days 6 hours ago
jake98
I'll wait lol
3156 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
jake - Safe to say after last vote that old tribal lines have been completely thrown out the window?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!