This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 14 - Funafuti

Topic » Tribal Council 14 - Funafuti

3146 days 8 hours ago
Writinglegend
No I don't. But nice try. Caps lock doesn't help get the point across when you're not using logical arguments. I have logic, I have reasoning. Did you miss the part where I said a jury member told me to fuck off, and others have stated they don't like me?
3146 days 8 hours ago
BeastBoy
You know you have the votes, you're just denying and it and trying to put it on me
3146 days 8 hours ago
Writinglegend
Whatever. I don't I can't stress it enough.
3146 days 8 hours ago
BeastBoy
I am using logic,

Me and walker merged down 6-3 .

Obviosuly you have swagger, om3ga,nightmare, an Newman's votes
3146 days 8 hours ago
Writinglegend
But if you want to go with this Viuptao f2 pos argument go ahead. It'll just give you, BeastBoy, the win and I hope Walker looks back at this to see he made the wrong decision.
3146 days 8 hours ago
Walkerbait27
I've just voted Gl both of you I hope u respect my decision and it isn't the deciding factor in giving your vote to me
3146 days 8 hours ago
Writinglegend
Not when I've had falling out with all of them, and not when you've been working with nearly all of them. But again, nice try.
3146 days 8 hours ago
BeastBoy
Where's the proof
3146 days 8 hours ago
Writinglegend
But whatever. I think I'm out. I can only hope Walker looks back at this to see the decision he made wasn't correct. Beast played a better game, you can preach this tribe bullshit if you wan't but it doesn't and never comes down to that especially when you have/had more connections and alliances then I have.
3146 days 8 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Sorry beast I'm tired I'm watching arrow maybe after revealing my vote
3146 days 8 hours ago
Writinglegend
Me and walker merged down 6-3 .

>>>>

And that, my friends, is a perfect story to tell in the jury. I'm not the one saying all game "I have control of Walker".
3146 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
I'll tally the vote.
3146 days 8 hours ago
BeastBoy
I'm gone just by walkers tone, I'M VOTING FOR WRITING, GRATS BROTHER
3146 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Once the vote is read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3146 days 8 hours ago
Writinglegend
I'm pretty sure I'm gone. gl Beast.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!