This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1E06] "Roadblock"

Topic » [S1E06] "Roadblock"

2944 days 10 hours ago
beccajo16
(Did her dad even die?)
2944 days 10 hours ago
awesome2210
(Nah he didn't @ Martin, and that's yet to be revealed Becca)
2944 days 10 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Nods at Osiris, glancing towards Kendall*
   Well.. how bad do you think it is? Do you think she CAN wake up?
  *Walks a few feet closer to the body, unsure of what to do*
   ^Would my healing even be beneficial to this? Christ.. ^
2944 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
[[It's an assumption since he stayed behind with all them shadows :x Also Mits, I saw the until dawn gameplay on youtube and agreed to someone making a show of it!!]]
2944 days 10 hours ago
(( YASS SOMEONE PLZ MAKE A SHOW FOR UNTIL DAWN!! I'd join in a heart beat. But it would really suit more of a smaller cast, but I dunno. ))
2944 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Taking shaky breath, sat down-
2944 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
-Theania catches her breath, and looks at Becca, remembering when she burst into flames at the inn.
Right..
-She stands up, glancing at Martin.
The stones.. yes, yes, we uh..
-Looks at Liara trying to find the words.
We need to find the other ones!  You all saw the blade needed stones on it to be used so..
2944 days 10 hours ago
awesome2210
| Osiris |

I'm sure she's fine.. Just let her rest a bit. She just got gorilla punched in the head.
- Paces back and forth as I think -
2944 days 10 hours ago
Hudspith
he isnt getting mine
2944 days 10 hours ago
>Clairy feels tears in her eyes, trying to turn and blink the away.
http://67.media.tumblr.com/14e1822f24ec3c9af03abd064236c054/tumblr_inline_n19ma9kNO31ruz9j7.gif
>She mutters slightly under her breath.
No, no .. please don't be dead.
2944 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
*walks around mad*

when I find that traitor imma burn him alive
2944 days 10 hours ago
Mitsuki
(A large cast could do it, it would just be an issue of not having it fall victim to the 'only-3-people-are-important' trope)

*Kneels down next to Kendall,looking her up and down, unsure of what to even be looking for*
  I don't think she was hit hard enough to cause internal bleedin', but if she was it's beyond our helping. But Theania and Osiris are right, we need need to get the stones.
2944 days 10 hours ago
beccajo16
*looks at Kendall, thinking for a moment*
2944 days 10 hours ago
KOKidd
*Chews on my lip pacing*
2944 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
[[The splitting up yeah :x I also realised Mike is Brett Dalton who plays someone in agents of shield. I was like, wait.. wait. OH SNAP YES! But yeah, the game looks pretty rad! Small or medium cast could do..]]

open group

Biltmore Academy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!