This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #11 (Terremoto)

Topic » Tribal #11 (Terremoto)

4050 days 18 hours ago
smiley20
please mail me your votes ASAP. you have time about 24 hours to send me your vote. if you don't send it in by then, you'll receive a self-vote.

Ashlyn - Now that the only male left has immunity, what will happen?

Girls - Will this be an easy vote?

Tadds - Now that you have to turn on each other, will the true alliances come out in the front?

Sporty - How can you make sure that it won't be you tonight?

Peaches - Will this be vote be a turning point in the game?

Ofl - Immunity again! Do you think you will be full with mails about who to vote?
4050 days 18 hours ago
GirlsGenerationFan9
Girls - Will this be an easy vote?

No it wont be. I care for all 4 of these girls so mch and its going to hurt me to say goodbye.
4050 days 18 hours ago
sportygirl22
Sporty - How can you make sure that it won't be you tonight?

I can't make sure of that. Unfortunately a girl has to go tonight and it could change the game. No offense to ofl, but we had definitely planned on a final 5 of girls. So this will be difficult but hopefully it's not me
4050 days 18 hours ago
ofl1998
Ofl - Immunity again! Do you think you will be full with mails about who to vote?

I think it will be the other way around, I am pushing to get someone voted out because they are my biggest threat for the win and the person I know the least.
4050 days 18 hours ago
AshlynArehart
A lot of heartbreak is set to happen tonight. I grew close to all of these women and I love them all so much. It breaks my heart that one of us has to go. We just need to understand that whichever one of us does leave, it's nothing personal.
4050 days 18 hours ago
tadds
Tadds - Now that you have to turn on each other, will the true alliances come out in the front?
I can honestly say that the only alliance was the five of us. I really love these girls and the fact is that I don't want any of us to go! No matter what vote happens tonight I know that these girls were loyal to me and i to them until the end.
4050 days 17 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Peaches - Will this be vote be a turning point in the game?

No, just a smack in the face to us girls and safety for ofl. It's not a turning point it's a somber point the 5 of us have been together since day one, and I truly do not want any of us to go.
4050 days 17 hours ago
ofl1998
Nice to see that you guys are completely pissed off that I won.
4050 days 14 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Have all the votes been casted?
4050 days 14 hours ago
ofl1998
I cast mine.
4050 days 14 hours ago
AshlynArehart
I'm assuming they have all been casted. Just waiting on Smiley.
4049 days 21 hours ago
smiley20
I'll go tally the votes.
4049 days 21 hours ago
smiley20
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so.

*nobody stands*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
4049 days 21 hours ago
smiley20
First vote
Girls
4049 days 21 hours ago
smiley20
Second vote
Peaches
4049 days 21 hours ago
smiley20
Third vote
Girls

open group

Smiley's Survivor updated but CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!