This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #13 (Terremoto)

Topic » Tribal #13 (Terremoto)

4045 days 16 hours ago
smiley20
please mail me your votes ASAP. you have time about 24 hours to send me your vote. if you don't send it in by then, you'll receive a self-vote.

Ashlyn - Disappointed that you didn't win the challenge or that ofl won the challenge?

Sporty - Third tribal in a row where a girl will leave. Do you think it might be you?

Peaches - Have you talked about if this is a final2 or a final3?

Ofl - For the 5th tribal in a row you are safe. Do you think you have a good chance at the end?
4045 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
I'm more frustrated that I didn't win. I was so determined today to actually show up here and dominate. But luck just wasn't on my side tonight.

By the way, before a certain player goes and starts lies about me, realize your place.
4045 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Peaches - Have you talked about if this is a final2 or a final3?

Holy crap I never even thought about it. Ummm I'd like a final 2 just cuz I think their more fun :P lol cuz my fav survivor is amanda and in fans vs favs theres was an f2 so I think there cool, id like one
4045 days 16 hours ago
ofl1998
Ofl - For the 5th tribal in a row you are safe. Do you think you have a good chance at the end?

I think I do, but now you are saying that it could be final 2 so I am thinking I am gonna get 3rd now and not make final tribal. But if this is a final 3 I think I have a pretty good shot.
4045 days 16 hours ago
ofl1998
Some comments I have.

1) Ashlyn, I am not spreading lies about you, chill the fuck out.

2) Peaches, you want a final 2 ONLY so that you can take me out. I'm not an idiot, you ONLY want a final 2 because that is the only way you can insure that I am not in the final.
4045 days 16 hours ago
ofl1998
I'm getting flooded with mails that I really don't want to read.
4045 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
I know that Ofl, you're a threat.

Youre good at this game you've won like every challenge.

It is obvious I would like an f2 for that reason im not playing dumb
4045 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
This is by far the most intense merge I have ever been  a part of. Worse then Leli's The Caribbean. This game brought me to the point where I am so paranoid right now that I can't even think. I don't know what is gonna happen tonight.
4045 days 16 hours ago
jman96
*Comes in*

almost like micronesia. execpt ofl is smarter.
4045 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Good observations man..
4045 days 16 hours ago
jman96
Thank you

*Leaves*
4045 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
x)
oh jman... lol
4045 days 16 hours ago
ofl1998
Jman XD, thanks.
4045 days 16 hours ago
ofl1998
inb4 i turn into Erik for a second and give necklace to someone and i am voted out
4045 days 16 hours ago
ofl1998
The intense mailing that is going on, THIS is how Survivor is supposed to be played.
4045 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
I honestly would love it to be a final 3. It's just seems more appropriate. :P

open group

Smiley's Survivor updated but CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!