This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final tribal council

Topic » Final tribal council

4057 days 4 hours ago
GirlsGenerationFan9
Okay I only have one question for each of you.

Ashlyn - Why me? Of all of the girls left why me? We could have voted sporty and we might have WON challenges.

Peachess- Why should I vote you? I have reasons to vote ashlyn but nothing comes to mind when I think of you.
4057 days 4 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Give me a reason to vote for the other player, and remember, it is only going to help you to be completely honest.

You should vote for Ashlyn cuz she's a great physical player and can kick some ass

and

Because both of you stayed so loyal to the girls alliance, if you could decide the order the five of us were eliminated, what would it be? (tadds, ashlyn, peachess, girls, sporty) (who would you vote out first, second, etc.)

1st Girls
2nd Sporty
3rd Ashlyn
4th Tadds
5th Peach

Although Ashlyn and I were aligned day one, we talked first
4057 days 4 hours ago
sportygirl22
Called it ^^
4057 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Tadds-

1.) Peaches could easily get the vote because she didn't create any tension the entire time we were here. She ended up laying low the entire time and avoided any conflicts up until the final 3. That's the only real way she could win this.

2.) In all honesty this is how I would have imagined the ranks for the women's alliance.

5th- Girls
4th- Sporty
3rd- Peaches

I would have taken you to the end because you were my friend from Day One and we developed a friendship that I feel will last a long time. You were my right hand girl the entire time and we dominated together up until final five.
4057 days 4 hours ago
tadds
Well I am glad to know you would have both taken me to finals :)
4057 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Girls-

I understand that you feel hurt by the decision to get you out. I am deeply sorry for that. It was a close between you or Peaches that tribal. I had to ask myself, do I take someone that could easily win challenges? Or do I take someone I know I can beat in the challenges? With you, I respect you as a player and as a person. You are one of the nicest people here. It was just due the fact that I saw you as the biggest threat next to Ofl and because we didn't interact as much as the rest of the girls. But like I said, I am very sorry for the way you went out.
4057 days 4 hours ago
sportygirl22
Love how girls implies that I suck at challenges. #ThanksDear
4057 days 4 hours ago
tadds
LOL I love that girls implied we all sucked at challenges except her
4057 days 4 hours ago
GirlsGenerationFan9
I wasn't implying I was like a god at challenges. Sporty you were the weakest you can't even try to joke. Tadds I can admit you're better at challenges than me.
4057 days 4 hours ago
sportygirl22
Lol ever stop and think that I didn't want to win? The only one I wanted to win was the tie breaker because that's the only one I needed and it was a luck challenge. I wanted to play the weak one because there was already so many other "strong ones". I barely showed up to any challenges. Check my other games. I win challenges ;)

Anywho, I have a group game if anyone wants to play :)

http://www.tengaged.com/group/4508
4057 days 1 hour ago
PeachessnCream
Peachess- Why should I vote you? I have reasons to vote ashlyn but nothing comes to mind when I think of you.

You should vote for me because I always had a plan. I said what I was going to do and I did them. I took out some threats. I never hurt anyone and was honest. I just ask that you plz vote in the respects of the game and try to see it from a different point of view. I had a plan for everything and when I make a plan for something it gets done. And all my plans were completed and I had a lot and I think that's pretty darn good.
4056 days 15 hours ago
AshlynArehart
If I could defend that. Its always nice to be honest. But honesty is usually not the best policy. In the game of Survivor, you have to learn to play dirty every now and then.
4056 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tbh Peaches you're a bigger fake bitch than Ashlyn is.
Why don't you both take you're slutty asses back to where ever you both came from you ratchet white trash!
I am literally puking in my mouth after reading both of you're plea's like please don't make me laugh you sad whores because its all fake ever single thing about you in this game is FAKE...
4056 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Like both of you please just exit this place because I would rather vote for the bastard Austin over you to...Like who the hell do you think you are taking me out?
Because bitch its came back to bite you in the ass, Ashlyn if you think you're going to win after being a fake polyester Barbie slut then you have another thing coming. Peaches wins end of story just because you see yourself the "Leader" doesn't mean you win babes getting rid of me was the worst mistake honey because you lost yourself a jury vote x

*Walks off angry*
4056 days 13 hours ago
tadds
ice....you had like 7 votes against you...people didnt vote you out for your gameplay...they voted you out cause they were tired of your shit...you talk a lot of shit about them being white trash...well take a look at how you talk/act...

open group

Smiley's Survivor updated but CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!