This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2015 Andra Chansen

Topic » Best of TSC 2015 Andra Chansen

3023 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
12) The Score - 'Oh My Love'

The Score was submitted by 77Sparks77 in TSC209 and finished in place #4 and scored 83 points.
3023 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
13) The Vantage - 'Place in the Water'

The Vantage was submitted by bibbles in TSC200 and finished in place #18 and scored 55 points.
3023 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
14) Tinashe - 'Player'

Tinashe was submitted by YouCantHaveMe in TSC220 and finished in place #6 and scored 75 points.
3023 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Votes due Sunday February 28th around noon.

The Finals will begin on Monday February 29th at around 5 pm EST.
3023 days 21 hours ago
Aquamarine
I HAVE TWO SONGS IN THE FINAL HOLY SHIT NEON HITCH WE MADE IT SLAY ME YAAAAAAAAAS
3023 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
so i have one song in and one song on 2nd chance! i think!
3023 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
do we have to do comments?
3023 days 21 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Faouzia - Kind of surprised this won. Something about this song isn't catchy or fun or exciting to me which just kind of rules it out for me. It'll likely move on though if it won.
02) Jess Glynne - I like this song, I cant remember my comment from the first semifinal since it was DELETED but this was played at the World Series so I love it more.
03) Helly Luv - I remember saying I thought this would fall just short of the win and then it won and I was wrong. I don't think it'll win again but I could be very wrong once more. Clearly I wasn't wrong this time *cackles*
04) Jack Savoretti - Just not my style of music. This was middle of the road the first time and my guess is it won't advance. Not standout to me.
05) Oh Land - Errrrrrr still very middle of the road for me. It's the definition of good but forgettable to me. Doesn't do much.
06) Tom Odell - I don't hate it which is odd, I don't remember how I scored it the first time. This listen through it wasn't awful. Not sure if I'll give it points though.
07) Meg Myers - Ah yes, this did very well the first time. I'm sure this will make it to the final round. Powerful song. Really shocked this didn't outright advance.
08) MIIA - I am livid that this didn't move on. It's a beautiful song and deserved better. I hate all of you.
09) Kadie Elder - NOT THIS NONSENSE AGAIN PLEASE DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP I CANT DEAL WITH THIS GAHHHHHHH
10) Jill Scott - Why is this back again? It didn't do well the first time, won't this time either. It's just kind of bleh to me.
11) Ivy Levan - The queen of everything and robbed of an Oscar nomination. This song was in the Top 10 of my countdown last year so you can expect it to be ranked high.
12) The Score - I don't remember this either. I think I have alzheimers. This is fun, surprised it didn't do even better than 4th. It seems decent enough for everyone to like.
13) The Vantage - I don't remember what I said about this the first time. It's kind of middle of the road for me, it didn't impress me all that much.
14) Tinashe - Her voice is relaxing to me somehow, I generally find her songs pleasant to listen to. Kind of surprised she's not bigger than she is.
3023 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Yes we have to do comments as well.
3023 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
ok, thank you
3023 days 21 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Lol at me literally forgetting to vote both times

Fml
3023 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Lol at being on call last night and you still hadn't done it.
3023 days 20 hours ago
bibbles
i had to google Andra Chansen
3023 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Faouzia - Faouzia - Didn't remember her going so hard for the vocal olympics near the beginning, but she can sang. Enjoy the brassy instrumental parts -- wish there was some more of it.
02) Jess Glynne - #82 on my TSC favorites list. Really good tune.
03) Helly Luv - Major oversight not putting this on my favorite entries list. APOLOGIES. What an anthem.
04) Jack Savoretti - Not really my thing, but can't deny the talent.
05) Oh Land - WHY NO KWABS, MON? :( I remember liking this in the context of a relatively weak TSC220, where it was very interchangable with New Americana for me. Still pretty nice, but I definitely enjoyed it more on first listen.
06) Tom Odell - He's pretty fuckin' talented, to the point where I'd throw him some points for that only in a regular contest, regardless of song.
07) Meg Myers - There's almost always a cool on-edge feeling to Meg's songs. This is no different. It's a good one.
08) Miia - I came across this during my offseason search and was like "yep, entering this" only to realize it was already entered. Damn you. It's nice.
09) Kadie Elder - I thought we were getting some SAFIA queef, but I guess not. I wish we got SAFIA. I totally misread the rules because I was stuck in bed, and apologies to Patrick, but I'm using this entry as my venting zone. I WOULD HAVE NOT SELECTED THIS JOSEF SALVAT ENTRY AND WOULD HAVE SAVED HIM FOR OPEN SEASON IF I DIDN'T SKIM THROUGH THE MAILER. COLEMAN HELL WOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW. Anyway, this isn't bad (no Patrick entries are).
10) Jill Scott - #96 on my favorite TSC entries list. DON'T GIVE HIM NO MO' BREAKFAST, JILL. NO MORE HOMEMADE WAFFLES. NO MORE PEPPERJACK GRITS. UGH. BIBLE. CHURCH.
11) Ivy Levan - #69 (mmm) on my TSC favorites list. Bop.
12) The Score - Not really my cup of tea, but I'd hook up with at least one person in this music video, so it's got that going for it.
13) The Vantage - Oh my god, don't jump, I'll let you have my bod-...oh, phew, he landed in water. That's all I have to say, but I do love you, my dearest bibbs.
14) Tinashe - Yep, MNEK, I do.
3023 days 16 hours ago
kimmal8
I thought the "Andra Chansen" was like an artist and we were all submitting a song by them, i was confused. :p

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!