This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 545 Final

Topic » TSC 545 Final

43 days 21 hours ago
1001games
100 gecs: Kind of noisy and annoying but also kind of catchy at the same time.

Audrey Nuna: Boring and just not for me.

Avenue Q Essemble: Lol I love this musical. It’s a shame it got canceled.

Bejbi Motorola: Good beat with a mediocre song.

Camila Cabello: Wanted to luv it but ended up hating it.

Cannons: This was a nice relaxing vibe. Good for just hanging out around the house.

Chuala: A whole ass mess.

Deb Never: This was pretty good overall. Not blown away but I did enjoy it to an extent.

Doechii: This was something. Not exactly my thing but I did find myself vibing to this a bit lol.

Duolingo: I’m confused. But also why is this catchy?

English Teacher: This was loud for no reason lol. Yikesssss.

Ethan Tasch: Ik we only judge the song itself but the singing and nodding in this was super cringy lol. Song was pretty meh and simple.

Ichiko Aoba: Jesus this was so damn boring!

Jakuzi: Interesting vibe. A little slow and boring but for what it was it was okay.

Mao Jichao, Lisa Li: Is this supposed to be funny? Music? Good? It all sucked thats what it was!

ME:I: Big ole yawn.

Nati.: This was a cute little bop. I love her accent. Nice to have something a bit different this week!

Paula DeAnda: Just not for me!

Porter Robinson: Good vibe. I dont see it doing well this week but I quite enjoyed it overall.

Senhit: This wasn’t too bad. A bit repetitive but it was catchy so that made up for it.

Shy Smith: It was hot but the song was not.

Sigga Ózk: Didn’t understand a word but I was def grooving with this song a bit!

The Castellows: Country? In a TSC contest?!? Thought I would never see the day. I loved this so much!

Tyler Lewis: Its a no from me.

Vetta Borne: Too much going on in this. Hard to enjoy it.
43 days 20 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
1. 100 Gecs-I really enjoyed the creative approach to this song instrumentally, but the execution in the vocals and the lyrics weren’t great.
2. Audrey Nuna-While everything that could go right with this song went well, I just found the song to be boring throughout.
3. Avenue Q Ensemble-OMG this song is hilarious and is true to some people! Also, I like how this is a raunchy and adult version of Sesame Street.
4. Bejbi Motorola-Yeah, this song is bad and nothing about itis redeemable.
5. Camila Cabello-I really wanted to like this song because I like some of Camila’s music, but this song was disappointing. But the song had good intentions though, just didn’t pay off.
6. Cannons-There are some good things going for this song technically including the singing, but it was a very boring song.
7. Chuala-I have mixed feelings about this song, because it’s original, but it’s also kind of meh at times.
8. Deb Never-I loved every part of this song from the vocals, lyrics, and instrumentals. Also, I enjoyed the emotion that Deb put into her song, and she reminds me of Billie Eilish which is good.
9. Doechii-I like the risk that this person submitted being it’s a rap/hip-hop song which isn’t usually used in these games that I’ve participated in. I do think that the risk paid off, even though it isn’t one of the best rap songs I’ve heard (and I like this type of music). It’s catchy and fun to listen to though.
10. Duolingo-The singing was great, but the song was too short for me.
11. English Teacher-While I respect the work that went into this song to make it different, the amount of talk singing went overboard for me.
12. Ethan Tasch-The acoustic style is a breath of fresh air, but the song was monotonous.
13. Idchiko Aoba-I enjoyed the vintage style and the soothing vocals, but this song almost made me fall asleep…
14. Jakuzi-When the man started singing in a deep voice, it caught me by surprise, and I loved it throughout the whole song!
15. Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li-The singers can’t sing at all, but at least they didn’t use autotune. As I was reading the lyrics, it was funny because of how bad it was.
16. ME:1-Ugh this song was terrible, and K-POP can be good, but this is not.
17. Nati.-OMG I like this song, because it’s catchy & strong vocals and medley.
18. Paula DeAnda-This song is fine and reminds me of early 00s pop music which isn’t bad just unoriginal. The vocals are generic for this type of genre.
19. Porter Robinson-This song shouldn’t have been electro pop, because it ruins it for me. However, I could tell that there were some rock vibes which is nice.
20. Senhit-Honestly, this song was only okay. This song isn’t one of the worst songs in this game, so it’s in the middle of my rankings
21. Shy Smith-Shy reminds me of Fergie and not in the good way. The song is a generic song probably created by A.I.
22. Sigga Ozk-This song is bad and not because it’s in a foreign language.
23. The Castellows-I like how this song gives me Country vibes which makes it a huge impact in this game. Plus, the harmonies are pitch perfect and I like the lyrics too.
24. Tyler Lewis-I really like this song, because the instrumentals are creative, and I like the vocals expect there is some minor autotune. Also, I like the rap part of the song because it shows she’s diverse in her styles.
25. Vetta Borne-This is a terrible way to end this set list. This song is very similar to some songs submitted earlier in this set list which is bad.

43 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) 100 gecs - supersonic
02) Audrey Nuna - in your orbit
03) Avenue Q Essemble - and i'm bad
04) Bejbi Motorola - diabolic
05) Camila Cabello - bottle rocket
06) Cannons - on the carpet
07) chuala - threw it back
08) Deb Never - and he caught it
09) Doechii - i go soprano
10) Duolingo - baby go down low
11) English Teacher - and when he leaves
12) Ethan Tasch - i gotta follow
13) Ichiko Aoba - i'm blacking oujt
14) Jakuzi - i'0m on a spiral
15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li - i need you now
16) ME:I - and tomorrow
17) Nati. - I LUVIT I LUV IT I LUVI T IL UV IT I LUVITILUVITTT
18) Paula DeAnda - I LUVIT I LUV IT I LUVI T IL UV IT I LUVITILUVITTT
19) Porter Robinson - I LUVIT I LUV IT I LUVI T IL UV IT I LUVITILUVITTT (OOH!)
20) Senhit - I LUVIT I LUV IT I LUVI T IL UV IT I LUVITILUVITTT
21) Shy Smith - lemons on the chain with the v cuts
22) Sigga Ózk - yeah brrr
23) The Castellows - lemons on their face watch em frrezz up
24) Tyler Lewis - ah ah
25) Vetta Borne - brr brr
43 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
Beverage rating system! 🍷 ☕️ 🧃 🍺 🥛

01) 100 gecs - ☕️ icons, saw them live last year and they had the smelliest fans but a kick ass show. This was a really cool transition for them tbh, I like this track! I wish there was more of a vocal melody but the production is top notch! period!

02) Audrey Nuna - 🧃 I have yet to get her tbh. Sorta wish I did but also sorta kinda don’t care. The chorus grabs my attention well enough. Teezo Touchdown is lowkey better on this track. It’s fine overall idc about it tbh but it’s pretty!

03) Avenue Q Essemble - 🥛 oh lord. The 2000s was a really fucking weird time huh?

04) Bejbi Motorola - ☕️ oh whoa the production is really kinda insane. Wow this is some vocal delivery! But also this is bopping quite a bit for me. A nice little munch! Queenie!

05) Camila Cabello - 🧃 sksksosososksskskskskalaalalskskslsksskskskskskslskskss bye. She isn’t really giving cunt, she’s more so cunt adjacent, she’s kinda giving labia. SLOW IT DOWN BABY. This beat is wild, Camila hyperpop princess fr. What an experience like whoa.

06) Cannons - ☕️ kinda wild that “loving you” wasn’t the send tbh, that’s a truly welcome song any time I walk into a Kohls. Look it’s not very original but it’s also well done and I do enjoy this style quite a bit. It’s a little bland song writing wise, though, like let’s come up with something else. It’s good!

07) chuala - 🍷 oooooh okay girlie. Already instantly the best song I’ve heard from this girlie. Whoaaaa WHOA oh she’s eating hardcore. The chorus is SO punchy. There’s so many interesting elements going on here that are super eclectic and make a fun listen! The choir, the strings, the beat, like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ate down. Oh my god the bridge building until the final chorus YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ATE DOWN SO HARD!!!!!

08) Deb Never - ☕️ The verses are kinda meh and unmemorable but the chorus is very nice! Oh the ending kinda goes off too yassssssssss!!! Great way to elevate this song!!! I reallyyyyyy love the ending actually, she kinda ate this!

09) Doechii - ☕️ I almost wanted to click race for this but I thought that’d be boring, especially since I sent her last entry. But yes, this is a serve. She truly sells this, her vocal delivery is soooooooo good. She’s wilddddddd tho I do sorta wish the beat at parts didn’t sound too basic? But yes, this is a SERVE!!!!

10) Duolingo - ☕️ Avenue Q, take some fucking NOTES!!! This is how you dramatic entries. This is so camp and why is this actually kind of a bawppp kskskskssksksksksk DID I JUST REAL DUOLINGO ON ICE EP SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSSKS ate

11) English Teacher - 🧃 Like the guitar and the bass a lot! However, and I’m not usually one to say this, but she truly did sound bored singing this. The vocal needed some MMMPH to sell the song me thinks bc rn im not feeling anything. It’s fine.

12) Ethan Tasch - 🧃 love the guitar! It’s pretty! Yeah! Not much to say!

13) Ichiko Aoba - 🍷 ooooooooooh this introoooooo I’m swoooninggggggg. Oh this is such a piece of art. Oh and it just keeps goingggggg this STRING SOLO. Wowww. Her voice is soooooo sweet, too. This is truly incredible.

14) Jakuzi - ☕️ OMG THIS HERE TOO?? YASSSSSSSSSSSSS I don’t think it is but I hope this is Tim. This is such a moment. Sooooooooo clear the era and genre that inspired this and this icon made this song to perfection in that vision. The voice is kind of an oof but you know what who gaf we’re ALL slow dancing at the club to this! THIS SAX SOLO YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li - 🧃 I hate you Jin LMAOOOOO

16) ME:I - ☕️ oooooooh another great debut from a kpop girl group!!! This is really cute!!!! A tad predictable but it’s well done idk what to say. Wait this drop KSOSOSSOSKSKSKSKSKSKS that was insane LMAO.

17) Nati. - 🍺 oh! umm!

18) Paula DeAnda - ☕️ YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I love real fucking music, and you know what I love even more than that? A real fucking vocalist. Paula, you are NOT doing too much, you’re doing just the right amount. I cannot WAIT for Tim to hear this. JUST LEAVE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER AND IMMA HOLLER AT YA. Vanessa Hudgens’ mother.

19) Porter Robinson - 🍷 YUPPPPPPPPPPP i unfortunately didn’t give myself a chance for this to grow on me before this was taken, this is really such a bop!!!!! It’s lowkey written like a boy band song from the 2010s but with a very current production, this is reallyyyyy fun!!!

20) Senhit - ☕️ CALA MARI! HOT TAMALE! How this wasn’t actually a Eurovision song is beyond me. Kinda too unserious but it’s fun!!!!! A light yass!!!

21) Shy Smith - 🧃 WHAT IS THIS WEEK KSKSSKSKSKSKSS the beat is actually so hot but the vocal is wilddddddd. These lyrics PLEASE anni squirt found dead.

22) Sigga Ózk - 🍺 :asdis: GO TIFFANY! GO TIFFANY!

23) The Castellows - 🧃 Awwwwwww this is cute! The Mary Kate and Ashley of country music! Cute!

24) Tyler Lewis - 🍷 Ohh?? OHHHHH???? Okayyyyyyyyyy yeahhhhhhhhhh this is a HITTT!!!!!!!! This is actually sooooooooooooo good like whoa the production on this is so clean. This instrumentation is truly insane like whoa. This beat spoke directly to MEEEEEE!!!!! Like yeah. Omg the flies yasssss. Oh this is kinda the winner of the week and very deserved!

25) Vetta Borne - ☕️ hmmmmmmmmm. Idk if I was ready for her electro pop discount lady Gaga era but also the production is objectively very very good. It’s not “KISSING STRANGERS” BEST SONG OF ALL TIME good but it’s very good! The chorus is pretty good icl. It’s good! Idk if I can fully get into this rn but I’ll relisten before voting ig.
43 days 2 hours ago
QueenMichelle
100 gecs - now.. they've never rly been an artist ive looked out for or anything.. but I did like the production on this. it was giving opener u know. im not obsessed with the vocals but id say they were good enough i did end up enjoying this overall oh yes.

AUDREY NUNA - audrey nuna motherrr omg. i just live for her girls. i haven't checked for her recently but this was a cute moment. i think the chorus needed a bit more oomph to it but it was not a bad listen at awl. i liked when teezo came in aswell but that vet line could've been kept in the drafts. the chorus after his bit ate tho 😍 i have mixed feelings overall but ill lean towards enjoying.

Avenue Q Ensemble - i rly do not see the appeal to this? like it's not funny nor enjoyable to listen to so I need somebody to make it make sense. just so embarrassing to listen to

Bejbi Motorola - its insane how hard she chewed up the avenue q ensemble. end those frauds yasss. i love eastern european cuntresses i rly do. the chorus gave too. saur catchy..

Camila Cabello - i get that this is like sorta iconic or whatever but the song isn't that good it feels very fraud like idk.. like where did this come from i couldn't tell u. i never envisioned this 4 her. keeping my eye on her however cause there was some good concepts here. also playboi carti rlly needs to stfu

Cannons - sounds very cannon immediately. i did have a phase where i was stanning their life u know. a very light floaty song. it's nothing i haven't heard before but this had sum charm to it actually. i would listen to it again and it's getting better as it goes on.

chuala - this lady will never not show up in tsc. im kind of bald by this however i don't rmr her being this good. that chorus oh yass don't end the gworlz too quickly.. in conclusion she chewed this she rly did. the end slayed sm yessss.

Deb Never - aweee i love a bit of deb never u guys. this was very cute to me. i got rly into it as it went on i didn't want it to end. she's just tew good u guys

Doechii - jt a weirdo but this was fine. the production for me was not the best ive heard from doechii like she's known for slaying in that regard. this was not it for me actually it was just a lot and not in the good way.

Duolingo - i mean i was never going to be the target audience for this now was i.. i wanna learn spanish but this song needs 2 vanish

English Teacher - if ur writing r&b then give us that! nawt a spoken monologue over a guitar. it did not impress me.

Ethan Tasch - i genuinely found this to be rly pretty and cute. like this was done right. it was very relaxing to listen to. he may nawt be all that but I liked it.

Ichiko Aoba - it was very cinematic but I found myself zoning out as it played. i just don't think it's for me girls!

Jakuzi - this was very strange. weird song.

Mao Jichao, Lisa Li - bye i just realized this was a song nawt on spotify once i finished listening to everything. u know.. the campery is there like no one can't take that away from them. the low quality was giving.

ME:I - this was a very abrupt change of pace after that last song.  i like parts of this but i don't know if these kind of kpop songs appeal to me anymore.

NATI. - i mean.. sure. ill be honest she was being very theatrical with her vocal and it put me off. like i kinda feel like she was putting on the accent in the song. I'm sure thats her accent but she was overdoing it im sawry

Paula DeAnda - i was swaying side to side as this played. it was pleasant to listen tew! long as fuck though.

Porter Robinson - now.. don't make me smash ur keyboard porter. this was definitely something. it did sound a bit nostalgic so that was nice but I don't love it. it's growing on me a bit but is it enough.. we'll have to see.

Senhit - im gonna be honest this lady needs to be serious with herself. she doesn't make good music and ive come to terms with that a long time ago.. i need her to catch up. just a shit song unfortunately

Shy Smith - nawt this tiktok song PLZZZ. it's not terrible or anything. like I suppose I moved a bit. don't ask me how or why but she lowkey gives me fraud vibes. yea it's fine

Sigga Ozk - this beat is one of the most recycled ass beats ive ever heard. it's kind of camp in that way due to the producer just giving 0 fucks.

The Castellows - cowboy castellow nyass. it was cute or whatever.

Tyler Lewis - it's not a groundbreaking song or anything but she did this sound very well i was here for it personally. the few switch ups sprinkled thru out were needed and helped make this a serve oh yass.. she has potential.

Vetta Borne - her name is still a jumpscare to me ever since her first appearance here. idk why so many girls are giving me fraud this week but vetta borne being a fraud makes sense. i don't think this sounds as good as it thinks it does. it's a chop.
43 days 1 hour ago
ganghandedcat
01 : 100 gecs - D* girl alive : i kinda expect rly better from 100 gecs but this like kinda rly sucks ?? the production is good but the song as a whole is just very bleh :// the breakdown at the end was nice but then it just ended after 2 seconds.
02 : Andrey Nuna ft. Teezo Touchdown - Starving : What a title! Oh this is very reminiscent of TSCs of the past to me in a way based on the first few seconds alone... It's a nice listen but nothing particularly memorable nor something I would return to in my free time of my own will
03 : Avenue Q Ensemble - The Internet : I thought this was Lois Griffen at first icl! This isn't entertaining.
04 : Bejbi Motorola - Faraoni : Something about this feels oddly familiar... oh these opening beats let's go whew!! i was mildly entertained so you did something good with that here!
05 : Camila Cabello ft. Playboy Carti - I LUV IT : oh bopaso of the century from the worst person ever, where have i heard about that before?
06 : Cannons - Sweeter : this is very nice in an indie spotify playlist way, easy listening but again, nothing standout or noteworthy.
07 : chuala - Amnesia : oh i've had this on my list for almost a year lol someone made visuals for it, how impressive! great song.
08 : Deb Never - Momentary Sweetheart : oh i know this for some time i think unless it's new in which case that means deb never hasn't made a new sound.
09 : Doechii ft. J.T. - Alter Ego : what can i say other than work??
10 : Duolingo - Spanish or Vanish : i know who sent this and i wish you happiness! they didn't tell me i just know.
11 : English Teacher - R&B : oh the slam poetry quarter are back! this is actually pretty good, i like it! i'm vibing. pop off! maybe u aren't for r&b...
12 : Ethan Tasch - Good News : i think this will have an audience but on my one listen i'm not fully vibing but it's nice if a bit amateur masked under a guise of professionalism. like some tsc hosts. very twee! kinda enjoyable.
13 : Ichiko Aoba - meringue doll : oh ichiko knows how 2 do it! very serene very relaxing probable winner contender of the week actually.
14 : Jakuzi - Bir Düşmanım Var : it's nice in that oldsense twee lidl vibe like d'awww work those christmas carolling bels as you work!  it's somewhat more of an itneresting send than tohers so bless.
15 : Mao Jichao, Lisa Li : work! we had spanish or vanish.
16 : ME:I - Click : the song was plodding along to the breakdown at 2 minutes which is funny but i'm getting my life!!
17 : Nati. - 5 More Minutes : they'll make a hit at some stage but this suffers from genericitis. not bad! very 00s teens movie.
18 : Paula DeAnda - Doing Too Much : iconic! not getting poitns but bless the send!
19 : Porter Robinson - Cheerleader : interesting! nice production in parts and a decent melody but i'm not a massive fan of the mixing on this track. i think it'd be more anthemic if there was more drama. not much original but it's ok!
20 : Senhit - POW : she knows how to bring the bopasos i know that's right!
21 : Shy Smith - Soaked : wait this is actually rly enteratining what a serve!!
22 : Sigga Ózk - Um allan alheiminn : Queen!
23 : The Castellows - No. 7 Road : bless them for trying it's ok!
24 : Tyler Lewis - fly on the wall : it's decent i like it but tonight i'm not vibing as much i'm not in this genre sm tn!
25 : Vetta Borne - 40-40 : interesting title! actually kinda bop! but only in the choruses. the recaps will get their lives!
42 days 19 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1-  Looks dated but wathever im not a boring person. I like all of types of songs.. but vocals are awful . But i like experimental songs and that is a plus.. or not ?

2- ok im here for this. I guess
3- im not here for this. But i value this in some way

4- Party.. this sound so goooood and different. This is fresh

5- spanish review Alert!!!!:

no me gusta el cabello de camila cabello debería cortárselo.  Tampoco me gusta la música de camila cabello. 0 odio en ella pero esta canción es un adefecio. Cierro los ojos escucho esta canción y pienso en un feto . No sé por qué pero esta canción es desagradable

6- instrumental is good her voice is good i guess
but the combination is not good and idk why

7- this is interesante . Is a song to listen when im walking for the street .
8- i dont look nothing wrong with this. Is okay i like the guitar sólo!!!!!! Her voice is so normal to me but wathever
9- this is a slay? I guess? Maybe? You think?- Yes .

10-this is so horrible but is so good the presence of this song here .
42 days 18 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) 100 gecs - nooooooooo nooo not the vibe not the vibe abort abort
02) Audrey Nuna - definitely more of the vibe, it's peaceful but also interesting. I like a song where I can choose to tune out if I want but still enjoy the aura and this is one of those
03) Avenue Q Essemble - edgy
04) Bejbi Motorola - you know it's energetic and a lil funny, so it has that going for it
05) Camila Cabello - https://media.tenor.com/nK5Th2inFZgAAAAd/wtf-what-the-fuck.gif
06) Cannons - another vibey song like #2, which is a good quality in my book lol and this song is kinda enchanting like I just want to sink deeper and deeper into it
07) chuala - liked the pre-chorus, and I'll just say the chorus was not what I expected. Kinda lost me a bit here, but I still like it. Might be one of those entries I like more after the contest
08) Deb Never - it's not as dynamic as some of the others I've heard
09) Doechii - this is definitely the most fun song so far. It's almost feral like this song is almost taking me out
10) Duolingo - it's funny on concept but also full of odd choices… ice skating, they're all wearing that, it just abruptly ends… camp
11) English Teacher - she is right, she doesn't have the voice for rnb
12) Ethan Tasch - this guy needs zoloft
13) Ichiko Aoba - I think you already know what ianfitz is going to say about this
14) Jakuzi - why did this contest take a depressing turn? I just feel bad for this sad man
15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li - well the title alone is a 12…. Oh wow! I just heard her voice…
16) ME:I - at least this wasn't sad like a lot of these entries, but it just felt incessant to me
17) Nati. - her accent really swarms you like a powerful cologne, the song is fine enough
18) Paula DeAnda - she's definitely not doing too much but the song is still cute and of its era
19) Porter Robinson - the first few seconds of the song really come on strong, glad it dials it back. Chorus is kinda fun and reminds me of middle school
20) Senhit - I'm high I don't appreciate these music video visuals LOL. Is this an ESC reject? It's definitely giving that. But the song is fun, should be as camp as the video to be honest
21) Shy Smith - it's got promise but that chorus is heinous I can't tell if it's a parody or not
22) Sigga Ózk - o speaking of ESC rejects… this really doesn't sound special gonna be honest, normally I would stan
23) The Castellows - it's got a fun rhythm to follow along to. Moms
24) Tyler Lewis - it's got that fun pop sound that Flo recently brought back to life… but "fly on the wall" just don't make for single or chorus worthy words LOL like the way she ended that was so abrupt and just didn't sound great… It's giving demo a bit
25) Vetta Borne - it's the gay euphoria bop of the contest
42 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) 100 gecs - 'Dumbest girl alive' - This is pretty much noise.

02) Audrey Nuna - 'Starving (feat. Teezo Touchdown)' - It's ok, but there's pretty much nothing going on for the whole song.

03) Avenue Q Essemble - 'The Internet Is for Porn' - ????????? Um ......, ok......, good for sender I guess. I don't get the humour tbh.

04) Bejbi Motorola - 'Faraoni' - Idk how to feel about this besides than I know it's borderline noise for me.

05) Camila Cabello - 'I LUV IT (feat. Playboi Carti)' - Well, I don't luv it. This is the McDonald's employee of the week, I'm calling it.https://media1.tenor.com/m/aDhtD8yQLMQAAAAC/mcdonalds-im-lovin-it.gif

06) Cannons - 'Sweeter' - This is nice.

07) chuala - 'Amnesia' - Nope.

08) Deb Never - 'Momentary Sweetheart' - This is kind of cute, she sounds a bit like Miley Cyrus.

09) Doechii - 'Alter Ego (feat. JT)' - 0 points from me for sure!

10) Duolingo - 'Spanish or Vanish' - You know this week is a mess when the best song so far is from Duolingo the reminider task bird!

11) English Teacher - 'R&B' - This is not an R&B song.

12) Ethan Tasch - 'Good News' - Some people may call this boring but I call this good music.

13) Ichiko Aoba - 'meringue doll' - Oh this is really pretty! OH YES THE ANGELIC VOCAL! Ichiko Aoba for the win this week!

14) Jakuzi - 'Bir Düşmanım Var' - It sounds a bit vintage but I'm ok with that.

15) Mao Jichao, Lisa Li - 'A shameless guy who goes whoring every day' - The whorror is real. I felt like an old married couple were fighting in the middle of sex in a nightclub while 5 random girls in bikini were dancing around them.

16) ME:I - 'Click' - Sounds a bit like TWICE, it's cute. Oh the rap kinds of ruined it a bit. Tbh I didn't know J-Pop is also releasing songs like K-Pop nowadays.

17) Nati. - '5 More Minutes' - It's ok.

18) Paula DeAnda - 'Doing Too Much (feat. Baby Bash)' - LOL yes 2000s trashy bops!

19) Porter Robinson - 'Cheerleader' - Very 2000s pop rock, I don't hate it at least.

20) Senhit - 'POW' - I yawned a bit at this song.

21) Shy Smith - 'Soaked' - Lol why is the a combination between "I'm A Slave For You", "Buttons" and “Break the Ice".

22) Sigga Ózk - 'Um allan alheiminn' - Any Eurovision adjacent song is not for me. Wow this beat is boring, I've heard in almost every single summer house in 2013 NOT 2024.

23) The Castellows - 'No. 7 Road' - It's also quite a cute song.

24) Tyler Lewis - 'fly on the wall' - This is actually quite nice.

25) Vetta Borne - '40-40' - Yeah, nope.
42 days 14 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Lol what a way to start. All over the place but it was enjoyable
2.        Felt a bit bland
3.        ?????????
4.        Bit of a mess
5.        Lol what even is this?
6.        Kind of a vibe
7.        A lot of songs this week have been messy!
8.        I liked this one, it was a nice listen
9.        Certainly grabbed my attention. I am vibing!
10.        Lol kind of obsessed
11.        Kind of a vibe
12.        Boring!
13.        I got bored again!
14.        His voice was really weird
15.        Emmm…..
16.        It was fun
17.        It was alright, grew on me as it went along
18.        Didn’t really go anywhere
19.        Quite enjoyed this one
20.        Senhit always releases bops!
21.        Didn’t like this
22.        I enjoyed this, it was cute
23.        It was cute
24.        Feels a bit generic but it was fun
25.        Oh this was a bop! I am vibing!
42 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
01) 100 gecs - I've tried really hard to like hyperpop but i just can't enjoy it. This was just irritating
02) Audrey Nina - This was the vibe! I enjoyed this thoroughly from start to finish. Very well produced and despite the fact I could've done without Teezo Touchdown, I still really enjoyed listening to this.
03) Avenue Q Essemble - I'm not subjecting my ears to this.
04) Bejbi Motorola - I had a lot of fun with this! Balkan is just such a nice sound to listen to.
05) Camila Cabello - I see she's still pumping out mid song after mid song. This was actually insulting to my ears
06) Cannons - Much more my vibe
07) chuala - this was fine, didn't really care for it.
08) Deb Never - oooh this was actually very cute. I really liked her voice in this and the song as a whole was very enjoyable <3.
09) Doechii - wtf is this week, the bridge is nice tho
10) Duolingo - be serious
11) English Teacher - This just had nothing exciting going for it. It was very mid.
12) Ethan Tasch - This was chill, wouldn't listen to it again but it was a nice break from some of the other entrants this week.
13) Ichiko Aoba - what a slog of song omds
14) Jakuzi - I'm so bored omgg, a very long 4 minutes
15) Mao Jichao, Lisa Li - We have genuinely hit rock bottom at this point I don't know what could be worse.
16) ME:I - I am one click away from turning off my laptop and being done with this week.
17) NATI - NOT THE SCOTTISH ACCENT! this was alright
18) Paula DeAnda - ok she kinda is carrying the whole week on her back. I really enjoyed this one.
19) Porter Robinson - are we in the 2000s?
20) Senhit - Senhit kinda ate with this one.
21) Shy Smith - I did like this one actually. idk why I was vibing.
22) Sigga Ozk - i dont even think this is bad I just it a lazy choice.
23) The Castellows - aww this was actually really cute. Maybe I'm becoming a country lover
24) Tyler Lewis - this was also my style! Really enjoyed it!
25) Vetta Borne - oh the way this is kinda this weeks winner
42 days 11 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) 100 gecs: I literally woke up like 5 minutes ago and I was like let’s do some comment … now I’m wide awake. Ouu at first I was like meh, but then I was the digging quite a bit we loveeee instrumentals!!
02) Audrey Nuna: This is pretty in like a sleepy way and I kind of heard some ethereal sounds?! Ouuuu this is for sure getting some points from Rocky.
03) Avenue Q Essemble: I GET TO TEACH A WHOLE LESSON BY MYSELF GOLLY GEEEE! For Porn!!!! At least I get to laugh a bit about this.
04) Bejbi Motorola: Nope nope, I was like oh I like the beat but it doesn’t even come together at all.
05) Camila Cabello: Even Rocky isn’t digging this at all.
06) Cannons: Ouu I’m liking this a little bit!
07) chuala: When the beat dropped I was like swaying for sure and can’t lie I was feeling this.
08) Deb Never: Oh my gushness this is sooo calming and powerful at the same time! The voice, the instrumental and music video all come together so well. Winner?
09) Doechii: Meh nope sorry.
10) Duolingo: Loool this is … all I’ve got to say is that I used Duolingo recently to refresh my fluency skills.
11) English Teacher: Nope another nope for me.
12) Ethan Tasch: Ouu this is giving me sad song vibes and like a bit of slow-mo, which I always appreciate!! The chorus was my fave.
13) Ichiko Aoba: Not for Rocky - I wish there was a video or something.
14) Jakuzi: Boring.
15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li: Another no for me my goodness.
16) ME:I : This is nice-ish, it was a little uneventful for me.
17) Nati. : Okay this is a little yay for sure.
18) Paula DeAnda: Okay at first I was like … but then me likey, giving me throwback RnB.
19) Porter Robinson: Ouuuu I likeeee! This is fun :)
20) Senhit: Nope unfortunately, sorry <3
21) Shy Smith: What the heck, but that beat man it sounds familiar as usual. Okay I’m sold me likey. SOOOOO SOAKEDD!!
22) Sigga Ózk: NOPE.
23) The Castellows: Meh.
24) Tyler Lewis: Can’t lie the beat is infectious, but I don’t see the uniqueness that makes me go WOAH!
25) Vetta Borne: Okay I like thisssssss.
42 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
01) 100 gecs - yas we love this bop
02) Audrey Nuna - zzzzzz I'm asleep zzzzz
03) Avenue Q Essemble - shut the fuck up
04) Bejbi Motorola - oh bop kinda
05) Camila Cabello - yasss we love this hit that's so bad it comes back around to being good
06) Cannons - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
07) chuala -omgggg this is a hit we stan chuala in this house
08) Deb Never - I hate indie bitches
09) Doechii - omg this is my first time hearing this and I'm kinda bald what a bop
10) Duolingo - shut the fuck up
11) English Teacher - oh this was a surprising bop yasss
12) Ethan Tasch - absolutely not
13) Ichiko Aoba - bleh
14) Jakuzi - sighs
15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li - shut the fuck up
16) ME:I - kinda bland for a kpop song
17) Nati. - sure I'll give it some points I guess
18) Paula DeAnda - mom but not my favorite this week at all
19) Porter Robinson -eh it was cute I guess
20) Senhit - oh bop lowkey....
21) Shy Smith - finally someone who came to save the week... her vocals are atrocious but the song is good at least
22) Sigga Ózk - Im asleep
23) The Castellows - stfu
24) Tyler Lewis - sure why not it was cute enough
25) Vetta Borne - bop kinda in the sense that
42 days 10 hours ago
selisic
01) 100 gecs
I mean the instrumentals go off, but these lyrics are very millennial cringe worthy.
02) Audrey Nuna
Y'all never get tired of sending this type of genre don't ya? And once again another 0 from me i fear.
03) Avenue Q Essemble
This is giving adult Sesame Street and i'm kinda gagged...
04) Bejbi Motorola
The way the best part was then ending I was hoping for a big drop and a change to the song but it didn't sadly </3
05) Camila Cabello
This song is AMAZING! MY MOM HAS DONE IT AGAIN! Ban Playboi Carti from making songs as well cause this girl could had the perfect song of all time until they made noises like "burr, burr, burr" and whatever type of rap that was.....
06) Cannons
Mam I guess we had to hit the mountain downfall, the landslide destroying the town downhill with this snooze song.
07) chuala
Oh these beats are going off, I was not liking the beginning but this is a hit! The only town that survived the cannons landslide.
08) Deb Never
This is so tiki-toka like be real sender, which of the girls is upsetting you to send tiki-toka songs.
09) Doechii
Oh miss girl went to gator territory in florida to shoot this video, and she is serving with the video and the song!
10) Duolingo
I'm already calling it out Ryan i know you sent this atricious song. The way this kept popping up as and ad for me on YT i hate it.
11) English Teacher
Not an english teacher after duolingo stopppp this running order has me laughing.
12) Ethan Tasch
Stop sending sleepy country songs we in texas are OVER IT!
13) Ichiko Aoba
I was honestly paying attention to my phone the whole time the song was going in the background oop.
14) Jakuzi
Mam i'm honestly bored this song makes no change at all and remains so boring throughout the whole thing.
15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li
Yessss call him out on his behavior LISA LI! The lisa's are so iconic like y'all don't get it.
16) ME:I
Oh finally we are getting a KPOPASO! #bopaso Where are the kpop hits like this I remember them being flooded each edition.
17) Nati.
Honestly it's cute but would've been better if the song was actually 5 minutes long for the title.
18) Paula DeAnda
These type of bopasos are always great to hear <3
19) Porter Robinson
Honestly I'm vibing with this bopaso like straight to the spotify playlist you go <3
20) Senhit
POW POW POW madre of the year is saving this edition with the POW-erful HIT!
21) Shy Smith
SO SOAKEDDDDD NANANANANAA NANANANA SO SOAKED!
22) Sigga Ózk
We were shouting GO TIFFANY from the beginning, like mom is serving cunt in the stage and y'all need to witness it.
23) The Castellows
No mam i don't want this song. Get out of the contest asap.
24) Tyler Lewis
Stop not the fly noises I was attacking my headphones.
25) Vetta Borne
Oh this is where MARUV when she is not VETTA BORNE! Like serving meow meow cunt!
42 days 10 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
11- i need a english teacher bc i dont get this song. I can  see a feminist bothering a gay couple? Lmao i need to understand what is happening !!!!!  AnywaysI like the indies vibes of this
12 i like this even is not my genre but this works for me very well
13 - is fine !!! This year im enjoying this kind of songs ..  violín do it very well  vocals are okay
14- oh this again.. yass

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!