This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 546 Final

Topic » TSC 546 Final

40 days 7 hours ago
ianfitz0012
And there you have it! That is our 2024 Film vs TV Week lineup!

Votes are due to me this Sunday 4/14 at 3 PM EST

Thank you all for supporting THE ARTS!
40 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
First of all apologies I don’t wanna offend anyone XD, but if I hear nostalgic songs then that will OVERRRRIDEEEEE my system 100%

01) Goran Bregović: Welp this is interesting, but it’s a nah for Rocky.
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt: Ohh this is reeling me, but I don’t wanna XD Is Rocky intrigued? Yes she is, POPPP GOES MY HEART! Darn ittt earworm.
03) Kendall K: Welp my sibling is/was 100% obsessed with this show and would never let me use the tv when this was on, so unfortunately me no likey.
04) Sextina Aquafina: I’ve always wanted to attempt to watch this show and like thankfully I haven’t watched this “animated” show with my fam XD. The song is catchy, but it’s meh for me.
05) Susanna Kwan: I’m sorry, in my opinion this week should be fun and I was a bored <3
06) Ghost World Cast: Either I’m very mainstream cause I’ve never seen this film and after hearing this, I’m just like okay I’m confused.
07) Hans Zimmer: HAQHAQHAQHAQ I loveeeeeee SCI-FIIIIIII and this is giving it everything I ever want from a theme and I’m obsessed. This I shall be watching :)
08) Prince and the Revolution: Awww me lovey! Surprised this has never appeared over here!! Great submission 100%
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble: There we goooo! I was intrigued and at the same time scared to death as my 2 irrational fears - birds and dolls - are on here. Let me go get a breather …
10) Tweenies Cast: Not again … this time around I didn’t like this sorryyyy!
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink: NOOOOO YOU STOP IT RIGHT THERE! Imma go cry cause I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee RUGRATSSSSS and this mesh is giving itttttt.
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast: Ahhhh nope sorry XD
13) The 88: Ohhh we love Ken Jeong! But, this is a nice theme song  … I wouldn’t say it’s super memorable.
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose: Uhm, am I old cause why didn’t I know about this movie or seen it advertised?? It’s okay.
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre: Not Degrassi, another show my sibling didn’t let me change. But as fellow Canadian, I shall support Drake from afar.
16) Lindsay Lohan: The film was noiceeeeeee and like a must-watch, but this song is a bit meth to me tbh.
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale: S.I.M.P AHHHHH! Now somebody everybody scream, I did tell y’all that if I hear nostalgic songs then I’ll start TWEAKING! Why didn’t I think of this …
18) DuJour: We love boy bands! This was fun-ish. Unless I’m not gonna fill up my top 10 at this rate.
19) Cilla Black: Sorry sorry no!
20) Nia Sioux: Again!! Not Nia …
21) Empire Cast: AHHHHH okay my sibling got me into this and POWER COUPLE!!! Wait a minute, but of all the songs to send from Empire … still love my babes Yazzzzz.
22) Christy Carlson Romano: This was in this show? Womp womp, not memorable for moi …
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz: AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT RECORDS ON MY FINGERS AND I JUST CAN’T STOP! The GOVERNMENT IS a PLATYPUS!! Okay I’ll stop now, but this is going in my playlist idc. BUMPPPPPPPSSSS HEAVY.
24) Lucy Hale: OMG I COULD HAVE SENT A PLT SONG! Ugh, why don’t I get these ideas when I was looking for ages. For this song, nope not for me.
25) FKA twigs: AHHH WE LOVE FKAAA. This is giving me mysteryyy and IMMA GET YAAAA! Yum.
26) YOASOBI: We love anime!!! Omg I could have sent a Hunter x Hunter or a Solo Leveling song, I can’t do this anymore.
27) Olivia Rodrigo: Aww this is 100% pretty and my attention is HELDDDDD. Usually I don’t like remakes cause why? But thissss YES!
39 days 17 hours ago
Joee323
01) Goran Bregović - mmmmm some good balkan music to inject into my veinssss
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - not the hugh grant lmfaooo? i'm kinda screaming. This is so camp and i'm seated for it
03) Kendall K - YESSSS KIDS BOPPPPPP!!!! your faves really could never
04) Sextina Aquafina - omfg noooo LMFAO this week is going to be a ride i can tell
05) Susanna Kwan - this is the serious music that we need, if i was watching this show i would never skip the intro and why is everyoe just falling over
06) Ghost World Cast - THE TWENTY SECOND SONG LMFAOOOOOOO. it was too short
07) Hans Zimmer - we love an instrumental, very good music
08) Prince and the Revolution - obviously this is a classic and an undeniably amazing song, just sticks out this week because its so well known i'm kinda looking for something new or something i havent heard before
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - idk how to write comments this week like what do i say about noddy... it slaps i guess? giving musical
10) Tweenies Cast - who the fuck is Penelope??? she mothered anyway, oh but they WILL be hearing from ABBA's lawyers
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - oh so cunt though, R U G R A T S !!!
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - YESSSSSSS im this shows biggest fan and this is one of the best songs from the series, end men !!!
13) The 88 - i love this song so much i never skipped the intro to community because of this BOPPP
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - never heard of this disney film before but work, ariana ate that man up
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - drake kinda fine here okkkk
16) Lindsay Lohan - thats mother YESSSS
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - ASHLEY TISDALE ?!
18) DuJour - im descending a little bit at the midway point
19) Cilla Black - cilla black is cancelled to me
20) Nia Sioux - okayyy dance moms again she kinda murdered kendall i fear
21) Empire Cast - didnt change my life im afraid amongst the iconic of this week
22) Christy Carlson Romano - yessss this is a bop
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - sorry phineus show does not make good music to me
24) Lucy Hale - if this was on in the club i would literally ascend
25) FKA twigs - what are you doing here girlie, she's many steps above most of the songs in this lineup
26) YOASOBI - this is the cunt section of the week YESSSS
27) Olivia Rodrigo - see fka twigs
38 days 23 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Goran Bregović: Oh I stand with this entry. Like I cackled when the vocals started after the intro. I’m living I can’t lie. They just sound like they’re having a grand old time, and the horns are a vibe
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt: Oh this is so wild lmao. I’m bald. Not Hugh Grant! This is camp
03) Kendall K: Oh this is terrible. Like the mixing and the production. I love this
04) Sextina Aquafina: Best show of all time. This song is not. I didn’t find this funny in the context of the show, but to each their own. This really should’ve been Todd’s rock opera
05) Susanna Kwan: I missed the entire vid typing my comments for the last song, but I know it was iconic. This kind of ate
06) Ghost World Cast: LMFAO queens
07) Hans Zimmer: Not my favorite Hans track but I appreciate the film score. We need more of them methinks
08) Prince and the Revolution: I’m assuming When Doves Cry has already been sent because that’s an all time great 80s song and would’ve been a real missed opportunity. I honestly would’ve taken Let’s Go Crazy over this tbh. But I’m not gonna talk shit, but this is an excellent song, so I get it. Bop
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble: Oh this is taking me out. It’s giving 90s straight to VHS movie, and I love that
10) Tweenies Cast: Thank you Ryan for sharing Tweenies bops over time. This isn’t one of them I fear, but camp
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink: I hated Rugrats the tv show, but this movie was a serve. And this song is so good. Loved it as a kid and still love it now. Incredible. Winner winner chicken dinner. The fact that I never thought to send this is wild. And the fact it wasn’t previously sent is also wild
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast: Well
13) The 88: Awwww this is cute
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose: I mean of all the Disney songs, this is certainly an interesting choice. Kind of a snoozefest I fear
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre: I’m living for that fact that is the entry. Like it’s definitely more of a moment than a song. Poor Ashley. Just a teenager with a keyboard and a shattered dream
16) Lindsay Lohan: I forgot about this song.
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale: Phineas and Ferb wasn’t really my Disney Channel so I don’t know this. Busted is kind of the only iconic song from that show I fear
18) DuJour: This is the most egregious thing I’ve ever heard and simultaneously the best thing I’ve ever heard. I’m getting my life. This is the corniest, most 90s coded thing I’ve ever heard. I love corny boy bands and parodies of corny boy bands
19) Cilla Black: Iconic
20) Nia Sioux: Kendall K in shambles. This was actually good, I’m kind of bald
21) Empire Cast: Oh this is a bop
22) Christy Carlson Romano: This was such a mess. I love it
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Oh this ate the other Phineas and Ferb song up. I stan
24) Lucy Hale: This is falling flat compared to the rest of the week. It doesn’t really meet the campiness set by other songs, and also just isn’t very good
25) FKA twigs: Cool
26) YOASOBI: Oh I’m moving. This is a serve. Like this is doing everything. Ok this is actually insane. The choir? LMAO this is art
27) Olivia Rodrigo: You’re crazy if you think I’m pointing Olivia in tv vs film week (I wouldn’t point her in a regular week - not my brand) (The song is cute)
38 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Goran Bregović - YASSSSSSSSSSS starting with such a party! Kinda living for this tbh, kind of such a moment tbh. Fun opener!

02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - the way Eve has fully shown me this before sksksksksks this is wild. We love you so much Hugh grant.

03) Kendall K - the lyrical dancing took me OUTTTTTT also yassssss love the outfits!!!! Horrible mix which truly added to this.

04) Sextina Aquafina - well guess we found the broken pussy

05) Susanna Kwan - The slaps sospsoaoalalaks BYEEEEEE loving for the bad editing and camerawork this show I know is drama mama

06) Ghost World Cast - YASSSSSSSSSSS they ate that

07) Hans Zimmer - heard better movie scores tbh this is a bit too “dramatic” for me like give me some instrumentation mama. The joker score actually would’ve been such a good send.

08) Prince and the Revolution - iconic song but Prince has sm better (when doves cry + 1999 especially come to mind) but I get it.

09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - LMAOOOOOOOO no but like I’m so happy they all got to make this and create something and get paid fr. Ate!

10) Tweenies Cast - the girl on the right is giving Jan Brady and I’m living for her hairography sm. No but like they ate that.

11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - BAWPPPPPPP this is both so campy and actually kind of a BAWP at the same time tbh. Winning the week fr.

12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - love you Rachel bloom but oh god

13) The 88 - this is cute! Every 2010s sitcom intro lowkey sounds the same to me icl

14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - this is so sterile fuck you modern Disney

15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - THE SCENE CUT TOOK ME TF OUT SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSSKSKS also drake in a wheelchair was not something i was expecting

16) Lindsay Lohan - Life is a work of art, you gotta paint it colorful
You can make it anything you want
You don't have to stick to any rules
You don't need a high IQ
To succeed in what you do
You just gotta have no doubt
Just believe in yourself

17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - SQUIRREL SQUIRREL no but this song is lowkey so good LMAO it’s no busted but bop

18) DuJour - sksksksosskksksks why is this reading as a horrible target ad I’m kinda living. These kings went off sksksksksk NOT EYE FUCKING THE CAMERA I cant.

19) Cilla Black - LMFAO winner energy. This is both so serious and so unserious but tbh I think of this too often. Mom. Everyone go stream “anyone who had a heart”!!!

20) Nia Sioux - anyone else walking it out? Dance mother fr. This ate the other dance mom girl up I fear yeahhhhhh. No but like this chorus is actually kind of an eat.

21) Empire Cast - no but like I’m actually moving tbh. Kinda ate this I fear. No like I’m getting my full life to this. The abrupt ending sksksksksksksksks

22) Christy Carlson Romano - awwwwww yasssssss but a light yasssssss this is so of its time I’m living. Also love this show sm!

23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - GO OFF KING YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS I forgot how hard this went. This is the anti capitalism rhetoric at play like whoa. Woke icons

24) Lucy Hale - mehhh this could be passed as camp any other week but it’s below the mark this week

25) FKA twigs - cute! Meh. Is this the queer art we’re protecting?

26) YOASOBI - LMAOOOOOO this is iconic. This is so fucking all over the place sksksksksksksksksksks YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS CHORUS. This song is a 27 part act and I’m getting my life. The chorus is so good and OMGGGGG THIS ENDING YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Winner fr.

27) Olivia Rodrigo - icl this song is too fucking gorgeous to not point. The way that Olivia Rodrigo didn’t get the invite to the Barbie movie soundtrack and decided to one up everyone should be studied. mother fr.
38 days ago
1001games
Goran Bregović: I feel like this is so random lmao. Like how did you find this?

Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt: This is so cringy and corny lol. But it is quite the catchy tune!

Kendall K: Oh no not today. No dance moms plllllease!!!!

Sextina Aquafina: This song is just as stupid as the actual show!

Susanna Kwan: Lol this week is so unserious. Idk what this was but it was certainly something.

Ghost World Cast: Shortest song in TSC history? What was this? Is it even a song?

Hans Zimmer: Damn I never thought to ever to submit a movie soundtrack in a TSC. I love it!

Prince and the Revolution: Yessss what a classic tune! RIP Prince!

Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble: Should’ve submitted the theme song. That was a bop.

Tweenies Cast: Wtf is going on here? Might get some nightmares. OMG WAIT THIS IS A PARODY TO “KNOWING ME KNOWING YOU”?!? Lmao I actually love this.

Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink: Ah yes my childhood. What a throwback!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast: Easily one of the top 5 songs of the show. I see no lies and I am a man lollll.

The 88: I love this theme song! Also what an underrated band. So many more bops than this.

Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose: Never saw the movie but this is a nice song!

Drake & Melissa McIntyre: I had no clue Drake was on Degrassi lol. I mean its a pretty mid rap song but its not horrible.

Lindsay Lohan: Classic movie and song but what its like to me slaps more.

Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale: Not funny not catchy. Not anything!

DuJour: I got bored. That’s the story.

Cilla Black: Lmao this is where that Tiktok sound comes from? I’m surprised!

Nia Sioux: Again please no dance moms!

Empire Cast: Just not for me I’m afraid.

Christy Carlson Romano: Good show terrible song.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Better than the other phineas and ferb song.

Lucy Hale: Quite the catchy teeny bop. Not too shabby.

FKA twigs: I didnt hate this. It had good instrumentals and a good chorus!

YOASOBI: So close to a week of not a single kpop song. So close!

Olivia Rodrigo: Look I respect Olivia. But a lot of her songs are so slow and sound the same. She has some bops for sure but this one just puts me to sleep.
37 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Goran Bregović - YASSSSSS!!! Oh really random shit like this is the reason I LOVE this week every year! What a perfect way to open, it's set the tone for the pure chaos this world class week is going to be <3
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - I have no idea what this is either but it's BOPPING! Like they really served with this, my booty is shaking itself!
03) Kendall K - We love child labor! This was so slayful, even though it sounds completely AI generated
04) Sextina Aquafina - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS usually I would hate this, but this week I'm feeling like this is actual art? Like FUCK YEAH, KILL DAT FETUS
05) Susanna Kwan - LMFAO the facial expressions made this. THE SLAPS BEING IN THE BEAT. YASSSSS. The way everyone's so melodramatic, WHERE WAS THEIR OSCAR HUH? So cunt!
06) Ghost World Cast - YASSSS! This was actually terrible but they served SO HARD! Like this is an art form, those who don't get it just don't get it. Masterpiece
07) Hans Zimmer - Tbh this is the first song this week I didn't like. I kinda fell asleep. Sorry
08) Prince and the Revolution - Oh this CLASSIC! This is probably winning this week idc, it served! Hope I can get it points it absolutely deserves itttt, classic!
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - *Standing ovation* I AM SPEECHLESS. RYAN BROWN, I KNOW THIS WAS YOU!!!
10) Tweenies Cast - OK RYAN YOU WERE ONE OF THESE! Sorry but this was also just so slayful. The vocals. The composition. The lyrics. Just. ART.
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - This was cute but tbh I think it's just gonna get lost for me this week :(
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast - YESSSSS DRAG THE MEN! Bring back the days when TSC hated men. BAN MEN FROM TSC!!! Oh this absolutely served. Queens!
13) The 88 - This was actually really cute, kinda have me a feeling of nostalgia even though I've never seen this show. I wish this week wasn't so strong because I'd absolutely point the fuck out of this any other week
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - Yeahhhh no thanks
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre - This was decent but it was missing something to really make it iconic. Just a bit meh for me sadly, sorry
16) Lindsay Lohan - OH SHE SERVED AND SHE KNOWS THIS! I was actually living for this, like this ate up so hard! BOP!
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - P&F seem to get submitted every year and this one didn't really work for me. Something they do. It's just too powerful of a lineup
18) DuJour - These men are really annoying. Follow the lead of song #12, and ban men
19) Cilla Black - This is actually very cunt actually. Like the song is absolutely abysmal, but she sings it with such conviction she actually makes you view the art in there
20) Nia Sioux - Yay more child labor!!! I think I preferred the first one, but this was cute
21) Empire Cast - A small bop ngl. Like on trend with this week, it was dreadful, but so very artful as well!
22) Christy Carlson Romano - I must admit...this was a bop! I was living ngl <3
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz - Yeahhhhh like the first one this also missed the mark for me, sorry
24) Lucy Hale - This is another level of basic but it serves. Like, I'm a basic girl. I appreciate this kind of music. If it was made today people would def say the lyrics are AI
25) FKA twigs - Just not a big FKA Twigs fan sadly. I just didn't really get it I guess, sorry :(
26) YOASOBI - This was a mess but a truly ICONIC ONE! Like yasss, I have no idea what she's saying but I'm SCREAMING ALONG! Ate!
27) Olivia Rodrigo - This is kind of too pretty for this week. Like it's been an absolute shitshow of a week and this comes at the end...kinda hilarious actually. I do adore this song though <3
37 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Goran Bregović – This sounds like a polka party with all these instruments playing and even though the singing isn’t that great the music really makes up for it
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt – I can see they are trying to be an 80’s band and eh the song is not that memorable and the beat is basic
03) Kendall K – Well hopefully she doesn’t have a career in music because this is awful with the music mixing and the singing effects
04) Sextina Aquafina – This song is really not it as it is a hot ass mess with the singing being so awful and what are these effects and are they not trying
05) Susanna Kwan – This went by quick and I just don’t care about the song being bland and easily forgettable so it’s time to move on
06) Ghost World Cast – I’m bopping along to this rap which slaps even if it is 20 seconds long and these girls know what to bring in that amount of time
07) Hans Zimmer – Here’s finally here but for Inception as this theme is alright but it is not one of his most memorable and just goes by quickly
08) Prince and the Revolution – I can’t believe this song hasn’t been entered yet as it is a classic and I love it with those vocals and makes me so emotional
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble – Now this is what you call an Opera being so entertaining telling a story in 2 mins and is so fun with this choir and I want to hear it all over again
10) Tweenies Cast – This is so iconic and makes me want this duo to be in the pop music and I love the ABBA reference and their voices are amazing
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink – I never imagine to see these artists linked with Rugrats of all shows and this is rather nice with the music but the singers clash a lot and don’t work together
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast – Why is what they are saying is true even though I am a man and I love the music being a bop and they can sing so well making me impressed
13) The 88 – I think the song here is just a bore with there not being enough rock elements to keep me interested and the singer doesn’t give energy
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose – It’s this film and well they can’t write a musical to save their lives and these singers are trying but the material is dead on arrival and is a bore
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre – I don’t know what I witnessed as this is simply not it as why are these two singing together as they don’t mash and it feels so disjointed
16) Lindsay Lohan – Back when she was everywhere and this is a great rocking tune that has me vibing along with a catchy tune and good vocals as she killed it
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale – Yes, this song is here and I love it even though we know SIMP has a different meaning and the rapping is excellent and got a nice ring to it
18) DuJour – The music is already too repetitive and annoying and this boyband is not captivating me at all not being in tune and I am already bored of them
19) Cilla Black – I didn’t know she did a full version to this but we can’t deny that she can sing and makes me smile just listening to it
20) Nia Sioux – Oh no not another Dance Moms song as the beat is already obnoxious and the singing is killing me and who keeps producing these
21) Empire Cast – Do they even care as their singing is not making me go crazy and the music is giving low energy and the song feels so empty
22) Christy Carlson Romano – I didn’t know Kim Possible had another song and it is not as iconic as Call Me Beep Me but it is serviceable and does the job fine
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz – This pharmacist should start a rap career with that sick rhyme and beat and we all got a Platypus controlling us
24) Lucy Hale – This song is still going as it feels like it will never end with it being super bland and those vocals are not giving anything and just goes nowhere
25) FKA twigs – Ooooo I am feeling this one having that classic sound and that seductive voice got me sucked right in sounding like a James Bond Theme
26) YOASOBI – I thought we would have got more Anime and this is a nice tune that has me bopping along and I do enjoy the fast-paced music but the rapping is what knocks it down a peg
27) Olivia Rodrigo – She can sing this well enough but the song itself is just boring me and there are better songs in this film to be honest
37 days ago
eveee20
01) Goran Bregović: no okay but i lived????
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt: NO BUT THE WAY I LOVED THIS SONG AS A CHILD. GO OFF HUGH GRANT. honestly the best 80s fake pop song ever created. and yes i still remember the lyrics.
03) Kendall K: kendall on the track! no but if this was released in korea in 2010 it would eat. (plz plz y’all need to listen to this song but watch girls generation i got a boy instead)
04) Sextina Aquafina: not this
05) Susanna Kwan: i mean yass go off c drama
06) Ghost World Cast: nice!
07) Hans Zimmer: not the full on inception score.
08) Prince and the Revolution: lmao i mean i like prince but was this rly the choice?
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble: yep. YEAH. this is the one. what is this danny elfman knockoff though?
10) Tweenies Cast: don’t hug me im scared prequel. i need them to immediately make a mamma mia remake with just these girlies.
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink: R r-r-r U u-u-u G g-g-g R-r-r-r A a-a-a T t-t-t S s-s-s
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast: lmaoooo
13) The 88: community is rly that girlie for me
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose: lmao chatgpt did their best
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre: that girl in the crowd was so real
16) Lindsay Lohan: YASSSSS YASSSSS. NO I LOVE THIS SONG. this song rly jumpstarted my shitty teen movie songs playlist.
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale: lmao i mean. it is so stupidly funny though. ashley tisdale is that girl.
18) DuJour: no. wait. but this is. so good?
19) Cilla Black: SURPRISE SURPRISEEE. wow and to think i played three cilla black songs back in hs. what a missed opportunity to not have done this song.
20) Nia Sioux: no but i see the vision 😂
21) Empire Cast: like always the man ruined it
22) Christy Carlson Romano: lol
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz: why did so many phineas and ferb songs slap though?
24) Lucy Hale: the fact i still remember all of the first verse and chorus…why did i like this movie so much?
25) FKA twigs: uh cool
26) YOASOBI: YASSSSSSS YOASOBIIIII MY LOVESSSS. IM SO HAPPY YALL GETTING UR FLOWERS. god i love this song.
27) Olivia Rodrigo: i mean. yea. i get it.
36 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
Outs 27 shows, Ive only seen The tweenies and Blind Date!

01) Goran Bregović – not available, had to do a search, hope it’s the right one, its all trumpets, now some sort of singing!
02) Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt – cant believe this is Hugh Grant! Its wasn’t too bad!”
03) Kendall K – not for me, its repetitive.
04) Sextina Aquafina – never seen this, it was quite annoying.
05) Susanna Kwan – it was okay, for a theme tune.
06) Ghost World Cast – that was it? All those great theme songs and you chose that?
07) Hans Zimmer – in the context of movies, hes quite a master.
08) Prince and the Revolution – never liked this song.
09) Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble – okay!
10) Tweenies Cast – minis fav programme, 20 years ago!
11) Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink –it’s a bit annoying, the theme for the tv show was better if I remember.
12) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Cast – it’s a bit clichéd!
13) The 88 – never seen it, its okay.
14) Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose – a bit twee!
15) Drake & Melissa McIntyre – its okay.
16) Lindsay Lohan – its okay, as you’d expect.
17) Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale – that was terrible.
18) DuJour – giving steve from American dad vibes!
19) Cilla Black – good grief!
20) Nia Sioux – quite bad.
21) Empire Cast – not for me.
22) Christy Carlson Romano – its okay.
23) Dr. Doofenshmirtz – not good.
24) Lucy Hale – its okay, quite familiar.
25) FKA twigs – this was quite good.
26) YOASOBI – that was quite annoying!
27) Olivia Rodrigo – it was okay, mostly dreary.
36 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
I mwan Surprise Surprise, not Blind Date!
36 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. goran bregović - smiles and nods... hopefully it'll stop soon
02. hugh grant - i mean honestly this is very cute as a pastiche. it's like horrible but it's a bit prettyyyy
03. kendall k - there's no reason this should've aged as well as it did. the production literally giving ZIMZALABIM. filter under right wing art
04. sextina aquafina - this is toeing the line of being rly unfunny and going off a bit. all i know is I WANT TO FUCK THAT HORSE !!!!who's with me
05. susanna kwan - one of ilovetosing's best cinematographic entries yet. i respect it
06. ghost world cast - gagged that stupid bitch enid. god i hate her so much
07. hans zimmer - WDRGAFF LOLLLL
08. prince - see song 7
09. nashville noddy ensemble - no shade but whoever sent this is geriatric because i thought noddy debuted in the 00s... like he was that little fierce cgi boy... oh this is not for me
10. tweenies - dreadful
11. blackstreet - oh this is a bop. the rugrats sample is so goofy but that's what makes it fun
12. crazy ex-girlfriend cast - it was funny 8 years ago now not so much. giving snl more than anything
13. the 88 - fuck this dumbass show. this is awful too
14. chris pine, arina adebose - mind you you could've sent ariana debose angela bassett did the thing rap. complete wasted opportuntitty!!
15. drake - i would've knocked that bitch out his wheelchair IDK
16. lindsay lohan - truth be told this is a very by the number y2kcore send but like it goes off idk what to tell u.
17. ashley tisdale - tate mcrae's choreographer. iconic song
18. dujour - THEY ATE THIS SO BAD.... REST IN PEACE DUJOUR FLY HIGH <////3
19. cilla black - queen!
20. nia sioux - make no mistake, kendall ENDED her, but this is really funny too. the sped up vocals in the verses r so funny. she ate (BUT NOT MORE THAN MY LITTLE GIRL KENDALL)
21. empire cast - serayah lives in tv+film week coming for ashley tisdale's unemployed crown. i mean this is cunty af BUT this that type of song that makes a man love a man would've been the better send.
22. christy calrosn romoano - sure. it's ok
23. dr doofnnshmirtz - girl.
24. lucy hale - SHE ATEEEEE !!!
25. twigs - honestly i never listened to this n i wasnt it expecting it to sound like this... its giving totally spies a bit. so silly for her but i like it!
26. yoasobi - i hate this song so bad i never want to listen to it again im so tired
27. olivia rodrigo - last AND least. no1gaf ab hunger games
36 days 4 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1- I like this. but i would like this more without the vocals . STILL BEING A YES FOR YOKO

2- Please no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3- I want this to win? maybe ? not sure. is so soon to say that.. but i love this

4- Please no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-- The contrast between music and images is killing me LOOOl

6- Ghost world is such a iconic movie so YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

7- Oh...

8- Ofc yes

9- Im living ..or im dying?

10- my winner?

11- Lmao Not rugrats.. or yes?

12- No no and no.

13- Is okay

14- not my cup of tea

15- not for me

16-YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS But i prefer the other song that says awayy awayy awayy

17- not for me

18- I dont know how feel about this

19- winner vibes?

20- this works well vocally but the instrumental sounds creepy

21- i like this duo

22- she ate.

23- I SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

24-NO for me

25- YASSSSSSSS LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26- YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WORKS WORKSSSSSSS KAWAIIIII

27- Oh i love this is perfect to the movie.
35 days 21 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Goran Bregović - Kalashnjikov : nice music! enjoyable!
02 : Hugh Grant, Andrew Wyatt - PoP! Goes My Heart : i couldn't gaf about this sound
03 : Kendall K - Wear Em Out : oh now this is the serve right here
04 : Sextina Aquafina - Get Dat Fetus Kill Dat Fetus : this ain't bgc this is bojack horseman and i couldn't be less amused. brutally unfunny.
05 : Susanna Kwan - Didn't Mean to Hurt You : oh now this is real tv drama! a serve...
06 : Ghost World Cast - Graduation Rap : what a message!
07 : Hans Zimmer - Time (Inception Main Theme) : one of my all time faves icl... hans zimmer just knows how to make music.
08 : Prince and the Revolution - Purple Rain : oh i absolutely always hated this song. my mother loves it though!
09 : Dennis Scott & The Nashville Noddy Ensemble - The Opera Medley : did lady gaga sample this? work!
10 : Tweenies Cast - Penelope and Fizz's Song : how endearing!!
11 : Blackstreet, Mya, Mase, Blinky Blink - Take Me There : i'm not fully vibing with this type of sound tn icl!
12 : Ex-Girlfriend Cast - Let's Generalize About Men : this isn't my humour and the song isn't doing much. this reminds me of russia 2014.
13 : The 88 - At Least It Was Here : solid instrumentation here, commendable. real.
14 : Chris Pine, Ariana DeBose - At All Costs : is this ariana debose the angela bassett did the thing? i've yet to see the movie wish. this didn't do much.
15 : Drake & Melissa McIntyre - Tell Me Lies : sounds pretty okay but it's hard to hear it on this video tbh.
16 : Lindsay Lohan - Ultimate : oh i've seen this movie with my boyfriend. it's okay! i'm sure lindsay has better out there.
17 : Robbie Wyckoff, Danny Jacob, Ashley Tisdale - S.I.M.P. (Squirrels in My Pants) : bleh!
18 : DuJour - Backdoor Lover : how boring!
19 : Cilla Black - Cilla's Surprise Surprise : good for her! this week really is horrible.
20 : Nia Sioux - Star In Your Own Life : oh my now this is real music at least kinda washed kendall k
21 : Empire Cast ft. Serayah McNeill and Yazz - Keep It Movin' : oh more decent good music! i wish it was easier to hear but a bop.
22 : Christy Carlson Romano - Say The Word : oh a classic!
23 : Dr. Doofenschmirtz - There's a Platypus Controlling Me : this is better than the other one, at least it's catchier.
24 : Lucy Hale - Run This Town : i've heard of this name recently but wow! bland.
25 : FKA twigs - Measure Of A Man : finally a good song for real.
26 : YOASOBI - アイドル : wait... the serve is here! ate the competition. i've heard this before..
27 : Olivia Rodrigo - Can't Catch Me Now : i didn't see this film. or any hunger games films to my recollection. this is quite nice!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!