This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 548 Final

Topic » TSC 548 Final

11 days 17 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Baby Storme - awee queenies back, probs a bit too early but wotevaaa.. she kind of eats a bit... chews a bit.. NIBBLESSS.... shes got a few years yet to give us some life changing music but this was like... very boring oh my god im kind of gagged?

02) Fish Leong - hmmm nawwww not for me dorlinnn.

03) The Cheap Thrills - again kind of gorj for a lil indie toe tapper like whewww!

04) Roby Damian - oh bayyybeee.. this is kind of gorj isn't it... so glittery and silky like yassss....

05) Omar Apollo - yeah i want to **** *** ****** *** ** *** **** but with that being said this was actually NAWT that bad? as much as i want to hurl slurs his way i simply cannot bc why am i catching myself bopping a bit? lord

06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - oh now see.. this is rite up my street on paper... like the guitar wheww... just simply gorgeous and stunning.... like yeah... i slurped every last bit of this up.

07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - kind of so cunt like yas.

08) FLETCHER - not me being forced to listen to fletcher in 2024 of lawwddd.... i mean this was kind of left field for her i will say. im kind of gagged ever so slightly. like im not hating this......... O_O

09) Nora Fatehi - i mean its ironically cunt but i hate hate HATEEE this.

10) MÓRY - oh now this oozes cunt nora fatehi take some notes dahlinggg.

11) girl girl - another girlie oozing cunt there no draught here this week yasssss..

12) Maude Latour - oh yah the cunt oozing stops here. maude is like AWFUL.

13) adrianne lenker - i did miss this queen actually... just pretty. like a lullaby. soft and sweet.

14) Remi Wolf - tsc TERRORIST. if i have anything to do with it she will never be seeing a win AGAIN!!!! GRRRR!

15) Estelle Fly - this song came and went like i was kind of bored srrryyy!

16) Lisa Marie Presley - kind of a queenie this was a serve.

17) Artemas - very interesting... very very very. i think i liked this actually. yasss.. good choice sender!!!

18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - kind of lurve the dedication but like where was my dedicated page yeah id be lying if i said i wasn't bitter i don't want no cameo with 10 other bitches on the slide no you've bruised my ego like BAD. but this unironically kind of bops like yeahhh....

19) Tamaraebi - ohhhhh this was a lil bit heavenly actually.. lurvedd the vocalzzzz..

20) Jax - what the F*CKKKK!!!!

21) Bluey - *** bitch

22) Tyla - i mean yeah cute im not gagged or anything. im a lil bit bored but tyla is queenie.
11 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
01) Baby Storme - better than that terrible city is a graveyard song but not good either. she's mother a bit!
02) Fish Leong - didn't like this tbh
03) The Cheap Thrills - hated it!
04) Roby Damian - I didn't really enjoy it
05) Omar Apollo - not a big fan of his music
06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - I enjoyed this!
07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - this is really funny
08) FLETCHER - I enjoyed it a bit!
09) Nora Fatehi -wait this was kind of a hit omg!
10) MÓRY - it was kinda good!
11) girl irl - oh this was definitely a bop!
12) Maude Latour - I liked it!
13) adrianne lenker - I didn't love it that much tbh
14) Remi Wolf - it was kinda bad but I really enjoyed it for some reason idk!!
15) Estelle Fly - it was alright!
16) Lisa Marie Presley - I actually was not a huge fan of this
17) Artemas -lol not the tiktok song..... regardless it's quite catchy and enjoyable for me
18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - the song itself is quite bad but it was a funny concept
19) Tamaraebi - I wasn't really vibing with this
20) Jax - not really my tea
21) Bluey - sure why not
22) Tyla - not better than water but still catchy nonetheless!
10 days 15 hours ago
Tepr
01) Baby Storme - nice vibes, this is pretty Solid, i dont need to hear it again thou
02) Fish Leong - pretty voice, quiet jazzy, a little underwhelming
03) The Cheap Thrills - ohh upbeat rock, hmm this nice, is a little simple but makes me nostalgic for early 2010s
04) Roby Damian - hmm a little timid , ohh okay this gets bouncy, oh no its back to timid
05) Omar Apollo - Ice Slippin is gorgeous. This feels a little  generic but no so much in a bad way
06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - omg those riff just devine!!
07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - surprisingly well produced,  just seems a bit forced
08) FLETCHER - this is fine If not rather forgettable
09) Nora Fatehi - not the Arabic bop i would of wanted.
10) MÓRY - now this is more like it, doesn't slap as much as I would of liked, but I'm really enjoying this
11) girl irl - I want to like this more than i do, slighlty annoying
12) Maude Latour - no, I think I much like it but miles better
13) adrianne lenker - am glad I didnt send my Sad indie darling song this week. I know this song. Im sorry id probably only listen to this in the context of the album.
14) Remi Wolf - legit is my first time listening to her ( I can recall). This was annoying.
15) Estelle Fly - well this sounded lovely overall, i just got bored
16) Lisa Marie Presley - never cared for  her, sorry.
17) Artemas - interesting sound, but was over before it really made much of an impact
18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - this isn't the worst
19) Tamaraebi - This is rather magical, has a vintage feel to it that makes it special.
20) Jax - no sorry really
21) Bluey - very averagr, but the lyrics We're lovely
22) Tyla - maybe a safe pick,  but I like her, true Id probably not need to hear this again
10 days 7 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1- 1 I like this, even though it looks messy. I have problems with the shots the camera takes, I don't usually pay attention to this, but I find it annoying. I love the chorus and the sound effects.
2- 2-I finally think I'm in the mood to need to hear something like this, welcome.
3- 3-This has the indie vibes that I like to listen to, it sounds nostalgic especially those guitar solos
4- 4-At first I liked the aesthetic of this, I thought it was cute, then it became confusing when she started twerking and the way she moved on that dolphin lol. This is so bad it's good, it's a guilty pleasure, it's good although I can't argue why this is good, maybe because I was entertained. Anyway.
5- 5-I don't like the rhythm of this, it seems like a song that rambles and doesn't lead me to anything in particular. It irritates me a little how he sings every word.
6- 6-okay. It's cute, I'll probably come back to this song again
7- 7im sorry, zero points
8- 8-I love the vowels, and the rest is cute
9-9-like it. But I feel like it lacks strength and energy
10- 10- I like the experimental nature of this.
11- 11 -The video is nothing, her mother could have easily been behind her making an apple pie while she was recording that video. Anyway I buy this, absolutely.
12- 12- Yasssssss this is nice and funny.
13- 13-I would have liked it more if I hadn't inhaled helium before singing this song!!! Gurl, it's late, I'm trying to finish listening to all the songs and you want me to fall asleep?!!!!! Bad. -
14- 14-I like his voice, but then nothing convinces me
15 15- this queen with a small budget manages to captivate me with her sweet voice. this song is relaxing!!!
16 16- YASS QUEEN!! But I didn't like
17 17-oh, this is depressing, but not the kind of depressing song I enjoy.
18-18- Hi 911? I have a complaint to make.
19- 19-I don't like vowels, but everything else does. I wish I liked this more. Simply because I love the concept of it.
20 20- i dont like this!!!!! Sorry!!!!!! I take this opportunity to say that I love Britney... did you notice that yesterday she uploaded a photo drinking Norton, an Argentine wine? It makes me feel proud I love you Britney!!!!!
21 21- I hated this
22 22-YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I ENJOYED THIS
10 days 7 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Not for me
2.        Meh kind of fades into the background
3.        Made me cringe
4.        It’s a vibe I guess
5.        It was cute
6.        Oh I am vibing! This was great!
7.        Absolutely not
8.        Lesbian rights!
9.        She is certainly feeling her oats
10.        Is she planning to kill that chicken? Whats going on?
11.        Bit of a mess but I’m living
12.        Why does it sound slightly like royals by lorde?
13.        What an annoying voice!
14.        An experience!
15.        It was cute
16.        RIP Queen. This song goes off!
17.        This was quite bad
18.        I WAS SNUBBED! WTF! My points will reflect how bitter I am!
19.        This annoyed me
20.        Made me cringe
21.        Good for her. Honestly I am vibing
22.        This was quite good
9 days 23 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Baby Storme - 'BAD GIRLS CLUB' - It's ok.

02) Fish Leong - 'In The Middle' - It's a bit jazzy I think, I'm fine with it.

03) The Cheap Thrills - 'Last Orders' - It's a rock song, it's ok.

04) Roby Damian - 'Super Shining' - I would've liked this song a lot more without the over autotune. Oh no the hyperpop part is coming in.

05) Omar Apollo - 'Spite' - This is kind of meh.

06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - 'OH HEY' - It's kind of a cute song.

07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - 'Mary's Ode 2 You' - I mean......, you go Vaguely Estonian Church lmao.

08) FLETCHER - 'Pretending' - I mean it's fine but it kinds of blend in with some of the songs previously.

09) Nora Fatehi  - 'Im Bossy' - Ok but no thank you.

10) MÓRY - 'QUALTO' -  I don't like talk singing.

11) girl irl - 'contort' - Yeah no thank you next please.

12) Maude Latour - 'Too Slow' - This radiates TikTok white girl pop song energy.

13) adrianne lenker - 'anything' - It's a bit cute I guess.

14) Remi Wolf - 'Hello Hello Hello' - It's chill.

15) Estelle Fly - 'Heavy' - I actually kind of enjoy this.

16) Lisa Marie Presley - 'Idiot' - This is very 2000s rock.

17) Artemas - 'if u think i'm pretty' - This sounds like song no.1 tbh.

18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - 'Hey TSC, It's Your Winner' - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WINNER HAS ARRIVED NOW!

19) Tamaraebi - 'Telephone' - I can live with this.

20) Jax - '90's Kids' - Wow this is the most TikTok vibe song I've listened this week. No, this is not a compliment. Kimbra outsold her, EVERYDAY WE LISTENIN TO 90S MUSIC!
https://64.media.tumblr.com/62f4e0f6c2ccacd7283a49ec0ddf3fd4/tumblr_n6lhbnW99p1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

21) Bluey - 'Rain (Boldly in the Pretend) (ft. Jazz D'Arcy)' - This reminded me of my previous job, 0 points!

22) Tyla - 'Truth or Dare' - This is kind of cool actually.
9 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Baby Storme - bless omg i nearly sent this song a while back yk before she turned out to be suffering from psychosis. she's kind of funny in a way. i do like this song to be honest with u.. the melody line is rly good. i do feel like she could channel her insanity into a whopper if she rly wanted to yk.

02) Fish Leong - fish leong here to serve CUNT.. i know thats right. this was so good cuz it wasnt just a boring ass ballad u know it had range to it the production was going crazy a bit.. it's actually insane how good the production got as it went on like woah.. she knows how to make a SAWNGGG

03) The Cheap Thrills - already turned off considering their name is sia's worst song. it's just not me is it. i suppose it could have been worse but the song isnt and will never be for me i fear.

04) Roby Damian - NOW THIS IS A BIT OF ME.. where did this lady come from omgg. this song just tickles all of my senses i love everything about it. she's riding that dolphin all the way to the tsc hall of fame if i have anything to do with it.

05) Omar Apollo - i'm not necessarily a fan of his but he does release some good music i suppose. this was nice! the music video was confusing 2 me but alas.

06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - u know this actually is a bit of me.. i rlly like the guitar here its gorj esp that part when she isnt singing. it feels very summer to me and since we're coming into tht season im feeling this even more. its giving a song i can romanticise my life to yass

07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - probably the LAST sound i was expecting from the vaguely estonian church.. i rly need to know why thats the name. regardless im obsessed ajfjdsjdnsdnf kind of my favourite church. SO BREED ME GAWD..... hELP ME THE ALLAHU AKBAR??? i need to know how the sender found this. it kind of gives AI in a way..

08) FLETCHER - we will never escape this lady. however this was not bad at all actually. i was into it u know as much as it pains me to stand behind fletcher. i'm not oBSESSED or anything but it was nice.

09) Nora Fatehi - see i'm not sure abt this one.. i feel like it would've gagged me in 2019 or something. but im just not gagging unfortunately. theres a bit of potential but she needs to get more ethnic with it methinks bcuz the best part was the post chorus after the second chorus.

10) MÓRY - this was a bit of a slay, the chorus was a BIT annoying thats why im not overtly stanning. but the verses were so good!

11) girl irl - oh her contorted puthy is serving.. i was here for this yes its a bit of me.

12) Maude Latour - i will never escape maude latour. can someone explain why this video is so QUIET? i should not need to turn my volume up to 100 to hear it at a decent level. it's shit anyway so perhaps she did me a favour.

13) adrianne lenker - whoever sent this was so brave. i admire ur bravery. i havent heard much from this artist but i liked this it was peaceful and every1 knows i fuck with acoustic guitar.

14) Remi Wolf - not this remi song from the crypt? djsdfjdskfjj. i mean its a bop still but its such a random send. i forgot how hard this bops actually.. HELLAUR HELLAUR HELLAUR

15) Estelle Fly - the budget was not there bless <3 oh this is like awful. shes kind of hilarious for making this

16) Lisa Marie Presley - i feel like this is one of those songs tht is only good to someone if its nostalgic for them.. but hearing it for the first time in 2024 i rlly just dgaf

17) Artemas - giggles at the song having to be changed. to be honest its not bad but i think ive outgrown music like this. maybe if i was 16 again.

18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - maybe it wouldve been funny if i got a shoutout.

19) Tamaraebi - oh this was so gorgeous. yASSSSS. i loved this girls. just very stunning i loved the production tew..

20) Jax - be so fucking fr.. WORST SONG OF ALL TIME. and thats not an exaggeration.

21) Bluey - i was expecting something a bit shite truly i was ready to hate. but jazz d'arcy is a bit mother she carried here.

22) Tyla - i LURVEEE me some tyla. she's just so good girls. bawppppp. ARE YEWW PLAYIN.. TROOF OR DAYRE.
9 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
01) Baby Storme - This is right up my alley! A great infusion of vocals and production. I didn't expect it to go down the route it did, would've liked it to be a bit more rnb but I'm like the subtle-ness of it. May be already a playlist add and I feel like this would get better with more listens!

02) Fish Leong - ooh the saxophone yess. although I must say this did end of making me quite bored towards the end. It was pleasant enough tho

03) The Cheap Thrills - I expected to hate this more than I did. I didn't love it by any means, but not terrible (despised the accents)

04) Roby Damian - you know you've failed as an artist when you use that much effects/autotune on your voice

05) Omar Apollo - I love me a bit of Omar Apollo! Another one that probably will need further listens. I liked this, but it didn't have that much of an impact on me as some of his other songs (ie Evergreen <3333)

06) Hitsujibungaku, LUCY - These lyrics are atrocious, nice enough instrumentals tho

07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - I was excited for this one and it didn't disappoint. Lovely vocals! This is my kind of bible music! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT JUMPSCARE

08) FLETCHER - just a generic boring pop song. Nothing special about this whatsoever.

09) Nora Fatehi - go off

10) MORY - good spanish music is my WEAKNESS

11) girl_irl - didn't like this one

12) Maude Latour - I don't really know how to feel about this one, very annoying at parts

13) Adrienne Lenker - don't know how to feel about her voice but I was vibing to this. I really liked the chillness.

14) Remi Wolf - ooh this was quite nice actually. The beat is really good.

15) Estelle Fly - I didn't mind this but I can't lie I was quite bored, just didn't interest me

16) Lisa Marie Presley - RIP Lisa <3. Didn't like the song tho

17) Artemas - TIKTOK! icl I much prefer the other Artemas song which I think wasn't eligible in the end. This is alright, but just quite irrelevant and forgettable.

18) The Winner of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) -  I was really happy to see myself included! I must say tho it was very VERY difficult to understand what the (i assume AI) was saying, lyrics attached to the video would have been better. The music kind overpowered this which made me enjoy this less as I just couldn't understand what was being said whatsoever. Would've been my 12 so it's pretty disappointing

19) Tamaraebi - I quite liked the vibes of this! Not a fan of his voice but the mix of production with his vocals worked very well, really gorgeous

20) Jax - easily the worst, try hard artist in the entire world

21) Bluey - I don't know why I got a nostalgia feeling even though I've never seen this show. It was very heartwarming and the lyrics very sweet. This really won me over.

22) Tyla - bit of an obvious pick and a bit of a boring send but I can't deny how amazing Tyla is <33
9 days 20 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Baby Storme: I liked this. Wasn’t that bad! Love the piercings!
Fish Leong: Nice collaboration between the two artists.
The Cheap Thrills: This was a fun song! Loved the chorus!
Roby Damian: The vocals were pretty. The beat was okay.
Omar Apollo: YAS!! This was so much fun. I loved the beat and the chorus. CATCHY!
Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY: YASSS! Love this type of music.
The Vaguely Estonian Church: I- D- K-
https://media.giphy.com/media/t9Mbcz0Cr53VFGsb6j/giphy.gif
FLETCHER: This gave me early 2000’s vibes! LOVE IT!
Nora Fatehi: This was fierce. You gave us a full show!
MÓRY: Lol this was fun!
girl irl: This was interesting!! I love the beat.
Maude Latour: This is so camp! So CVNT!
adrianne lenker: Aweeee this was super cute!!
Remi Wolf: QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN!!! That’s all.
Estelle Fly: OH THIS WAS REALLY GOOD!
Lisa Marie Presley: QUEEN MOTHER HAS ARRIVED!!
Artemas: I don’t really care for his music. It’s full of other people's pain and misery.
The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV): OH NOW THIS IS PURE CAMP!
Tamaraebi: This was giving me 80s vibes!! LOVE IT!
Jax: This felt nostalgic even though it’s not. Love the 90s!
Bluey: Awe a kids show! Cute..
Tyla: She is so pretty! Her music is nice too!
9 days 19 hours ago
FromAWindow
Beverage rating system! 🍷 ☕️ 🧃 🍺 🥛

01) Baby Storme - 🍺 cool lyrics, lackluster beat and production, kinda standard sounding to me. Never gotten her, but I like the ideas of the song.

02) Fish Leong - 🍷 Definitely the best produced of Jin’s sends so far this year, I’m kinda living for this tbh! Omgggggg drumsssss yasssssssssss oh this is everything. Jin you listen to THIS? GIVE US MORE OF THIS!!!!!!!!! I need to tell Tim to vote in this week right away. This is a HITTTT!!!!

03) The Cheap Thrills - 🍺 not feeling this one today sorry.

04) Roby Damian - 🍷 absolutely for me yasssssssssssssssssss love this omg. I like the switch ups a lot, each part of the song really works imo. Really really gorgeous! This chorus oh my goddddddddd

05) Omar Apollo - 🧃 ohhhhhhh I’ve heard this on TikTok. Like the chorus, kinda cute! The verses are bad imo but the chorus is really nice!

06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - 🧃 I wanted this group for their new song “tears” soon, that was a really gorgeous indie ballad, this is cute but not quite the same. This isn’t as good. It’s cute, there’s parts in the production that are reallyyyyyy nice, especially the guitar work, but it’s just fine for me. I think the vocal is partially turning me off of this.

07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - ☕️ sksksksksksosksosksksksksksksskskskslslskskkskklslslsksksksksksksk this would’ve won Christmas week with EASE you should’ve saved this for that LMAO. THE RANDOM SCREAM SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSK this is art mama. Or it’s mental illness. Why not both?

08) FLETCHER - 🧃 FLETCHER coming right after that last song is truly so unserious. I don’t get this woman and that’s okay. Wait. I don’t hate this? The beginning is badddddd imo but the moment the first chorus ends and that instrumental kicks in it gets so good?

09) Nora Fatehi - 🍺 I’ve heard this, I think Zach found it for an RSC and then didn’t send it bc it immediately grew off of him? I don’t remember. I don’t like this 🫂

10) MÓRY - ☕️ oh Nora Fatehi immediately found dead in a ditch in comparison to THISSSSSSS this is a slay. The verses like whoaaaaa. I’m such a sucker for this style of song tbh, especially a modern take with classic ethnic instruments. This loses a bit of momentum I will say, but I still think she served CUNT on this one!

11) girl irl - ☕️ And the hits just keep coming.  Reallyyyyy nice and cool. There’s a disconnect in the melody in places, but I love the production on this one, it’s a good song!

12) Maude Latour - ☕️ no bc why is Maude latour kinda serving? What is going on this week? This is very “bottoms” coded tbh, but a bit more straight leaning. Cool production, the background vocals melody like throughout the song is a tad annoying, but it’s cool I like it!

13) adrianne lenker - ☕️ I want to like this artist more but I find her voice to be a bit annoying I fear. The instrumental is very very gorgeous though like veryyyyyyyy for me. Living for the send bc it’s not from the new album, I love when that happens it’s always so funny to me. Really gorgeous song, I’m looking past her voice a bitsy and just really liking the tune! It’s really gorgeous!

14) Remi Wolf - 🍷 speaking of old ass songs, this BANGERRRR!!! The way it’s not even one of the best songs from this EP and I still fully stan. Remi Wolf just always gets me (Cinderella still needs to grow on me a bit more I fear). The chorus is just sooooooooooooooo catchy idk what else to say. I miss my Remjob era, I was eating good with her discography. Next send should be “Monte Carlo”!!!

15) Estelle Fly - 🍺 very tinashe lite. Oh noooooooo this chorus is a bit doo doo I fear. Based on thumbnail this was my winner prediction tbh that’s a shame. Cute production in the verses but it doesn’t transcend past cute I fear. Good outro!

16) Lisa Marie Presley - 🧃 good for her! Not bad tho!

17) Artemas - ☕️ WAIT THIS IS A MAN? BYEEEEEEEEEE anyways Ryan or Joe this person is from Cyprus (which I’m sure yall know already) so use them in HSC if you want!!!! I actually like this but I didn’t say that. It’s just well produced idk idk idk I wish the chorus grew more throughout the song, it could use more build, but it’s got really interesting ideas! I like it overall!

18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - ☕️ I’ve never danced so hard at the threatening of my own life yassssssssss love the slew of threats but the song also letting us know bibbles isn’t to be touched.

19) Tamaraebi - ☕️ this is veryyyyyyy 2021 to me so that makes a lot of sense to me tbh. It’s cute I like this! Idk if I LIVE for it, it’s a little samey in the energy it’s giving, but the instrumental is pretty, as is his voice!

20) Jax - 🥛 go off AJR (derogatory)

21) Bluey - ☕️ why is this serving to me skskskskssksksksks Bluey kinda the new phineas and ferb song wise wait OMG THIS COULDVE BEEN USED FOR TV VS FILM WEEK bye. This is actually so cute I can’t even lie. WHY IS THIS SERVING? This shouldn’t be serving this way it’s actually wild.

22) Tyla - 🍷 she serves I truly don’t give a flying fuck. Boring send tbh, there’s a reason she’s my pfp on discord and I didn’t send her, but like what are we supposed to do? Ignore the material? This is still my aoty rn (but that might change with an album that came out this week) idk this is just so well produced especially for its genre. Luckily this single has had a LOT of time to grow on me, too, that chorus is just magic isn’t it? Incredible, a generational talent if I’ve ever seen one TYLA MOMMM
9 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) Baby Storme: Ouuu this is giving tbh! I got freaked out by the piercings a bit, but then like I felt like I was in a trance and got transported into a journey!!
02) Fish Leong: Not for me unfortunately!
03) The Cheap Thrills: I usually love alternative songs, but this noopeerssss.
04) Roby Damian: Ou okay this is okay, like it isn’t woooow.
05) Omar Apollo: Ohh he’s back! I like this song, it’s giving me a proper vibe yum.
06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY: Ahhh this is refreshing!! I enjoyed this for sure, even though it was a bit repetitive.
07) The Vaguely Estonian Church: Mhm.
08) FLETCHER: We love songs that are different and bring on a different type of energy. Enjoyable!
09) Nora Fatehi: DID ROCKY JUST WAKE UP? My goodness an ear worm, bitchhhh I’m BOSSY!! I need to hop on this flow again for the next edition XD
10) MÓRY: I was just like what am I watching? Sorry not for me <33
11) girl irl: Ear worm? Not really, but I like it a little bit. Nvm when the beat dropped, my jaw was on the FLOOR!
12) Maude Latour: Mhm not for moi.
13) adrianne lenker: Unfortunately this was uneventful for me.
14) Remi Wolf: Nah.
15) Estelle Fly: Mhm I was kind of bored of this.
16) Lisa Marie Presley: This was interesting quite a bit and I liked it in comparison to a few songs on here.
17) Artemas: Intriguing for sure.
18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV): XDDDDDDDDD
19) Tamaraebi: YAAAAYYY please get on my top 10 list cause I have been struggling XD. ME loveeyyyyyy this song!!!
20) Jax: Loool this was fun, but as a ’00 I cannot relate.
21) Bluey: I wish I liked this :(
22) Tyla: Ohh Tyla Tyla, Water will forever have my heart but I like thissss!
9 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Baby Storme - the way she was just having a breakdown on twitter 😭 anyways this is cute, “Jackson” still remains her best song
02) Fish Leong - oh this is eating yasssss
03) The Cheap Thrills - this just isn’t for me 🫶
04) Roby Damian - oh this is a hit!!!! im kinda gagging YASSSS
05) Omar Apollo - better than i expected!! but it flew by like it was so quick omg… kinda cute tho
06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - this was cute!! i liked it!! bop!!
07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - plssss 😭😭😭 this was kinda crazy 😭😭 need chloe bailey to cover this
08) FLETCHER - hag but bop actually jdhdkfj this was cute i liked it!!
09) Nora Fatehi - this was alright i suppose
10) MÓRY - yeah this was here! i didn’t really do anything for me i fear
11) girl irl - oh this is kinda eating yassss really like the production
12) Maude Latour - cyclone is still her best song but why is this a serve actually 😭😭 like woah… it’s very sucker era charli im kinda living… samantha get in the fucking car!!
13) adrianne lenker - this is so cute :3 and sooo pretty :3 i really like it omg a hit
14) Remi Wolf - omg i forgot she existed cuhdjdf but this is cute too i’m moving like
15) Estelle Fly - waitttt this is so cute and so sweet!! i wish the production was more punchier or more exciting, but i liked this!!
16) Lisa Marie Presley - this is alright! it’s kinda dragging on to me idk
17) Artemas - this was cute! i liked it! yeah…
18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - the song is kinda really bad but i’m like mentioned first so it’s a serve in my book!
19) Tamaraebi - this is better than i thought but i don’t think im gonna return to it after this contest 
20) Jax - oh my god this is awful
21) Bluey - well…. it’s alright… kinda pretty so that’s nice
22) Tyla - oh BOP!!  i’m gonna be so sick if this gets the same treatment sabrina carpenter got last week (the best song of the week but gets done dirty because it’s a boring send)
9 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Baby Storme - piano's a little distracting but the beat and everything else about this I'm liking. The beat gives the track some good driving force behind it
02) Fish Leong - it's definitely layered enough to keep me interested but not sure its stopdowns work for it
03) The Cheap Thrills - Sia sounds great here. I like the energy from this
04) Roby Damian - spanish hyper pop has really risen over the past few years. But I like this it manages to still be lightly catchy at parts
05) Omar Apollo - not a bad song from him but he laughed at my friend in a coffee shop last week so he's a loser
06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - can she have a point of view please
07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - https://media.tenor.com/nK5Th2inFZgAAAAd/wtf-what-the-fuck.gif
08) FLETCHER - when I stanned this girl years ago for making two catchy songs that she now never performs and has a huge queer woman following. Anyways this is no War Paint
09) Nora Fatehi - oh this is right up my alley, something to wake my ass up this Sunday
10) MÓRY - that poor chicken it has to listen to this
11) girl irl - this is not fun to listen to but also I am toe tapping LOL
12) Maude Latour - this is bad but also kinda like the above I like the breakdown in the chorus
13) adrianne lenker - ok that's enough
14) Remi Wolf - I didn't want to like this because it's remi wolf and she gets enough hype but this was fun enough even if a tad repetitive
15) Estelle Fly - it's like flat sometimes but means no harm as a composition. For better or worse lol
16) Lisa Marie Presley - it's fun and has edge but forgettable
17) Artemas - maybe it's just me but the song sounds cool if I don't listen to the lyrics
18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - camp, iconic, doesn’t mention me, 0
19) Tamaraebi - to be honest the more I listen the more I like this, it's chill but keeps me invested
20) Jax - cringy lyrics lol this is not my anthem
21) Bluey - happy for them
22) Tyla - tbh it outsold water like that song is so overplayed and would have been an automatic 0
9 days 15 hours ago
Mrkk
01) Baby Storme - cute but nothing insane i kinda already forgot the song

02) Fish Leong - ehh the start was interesting but then fell flat and kinda went nowhere

03) The Cheap Thrills - alright? i guess this edition rly started off bland and boring

04) Roby Damian - fresh and cute production, not that good though at least to me

05) Omar Apollo - so basic and boring.

06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - cute. nice voice

07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - okay idk who made this and how but it's extremely funnier after such a boring set of acts so good job

08) FLETCHER - should i like this? should i be interested. it's like there are 600 copies of this type of artist

09) Nora Fatehi - this is so NUMIDIAAAAAAA vibe a fun bop i guess

10) MÓRY - i expected some iconic switch during the song i just got disappointed, but this is
one of the best songs so far and that says a lot

11) girl irl - interesting sound, some forgettable parts but it's okay

12) Maude Latour - this sounds a bit like Royals for some reason, some fun elements but i dislike her voice

13) adrianne lenker - her voice is quite difficult to comprehend but it's fine, it's like an extra instrument. cute guitar in the back

14) Remi Wolf - oh i had already heard this. sounded familiar. cute and colorful i like remi she looks like she doesn't gaf about anything long live

15) Estelle Fly - well this week is a try not to fall asleep challenge

16) Lisa Marie Presley - cringe

17) Artemas - fuck you abuser undeserved success with a shitty ass song and everything else you released

18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - I'M IN THE VIDEO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i gotta know how this song was made. there's like some sort of cut by the end ew

19) Tamaraebi - cute and nostalgic. wish i could have more things to say about it

20) Jax - i wish i didn't know english. like if this was simlish i would live and say 12 points but these lyrics...

21) Bluey - insane show with the best music and lessons that can be enjoyed by anyone, this is so cute and delicate.

22) Tyla - cute!! i prefer "water" but she sounds promising. i shall give her album a listen one day.
9 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!