This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3527 days ago
mrcool
Eli not a floater he was in a alliance who was just voting out Auki members..
3527 days ago
mrcool
After Coyle left Auki didn't even vote together look at those random vote...
3527 days ago
No1knowz790
thankyou mr.cool for backing me up(:
3527 days ago
mrcool
3527 days ago
No1knowz790
3527 days ago
yonni98
mrcool i yeah maybe i was not controlling it at the begging but when the time progressed me and nigel were controlling it plus i had conection with the others
3527 days ago
yonni98
but if you think about it .. who was the one always controlling the alliance. was it eli or nigel?
3526 days 23 hours ago
cancanpiano
LOL sorry Mel. I thought you were a girl, but since you were called Nigel I thought maybe you were a boy with a girl avatar. I apologize, because I think I referred to you as "he" in many of my later confessionals.

Anyways,
It's really obvious to me who played the best game out of the 3. I am not voting as a bitter player or as a player voting for his alliance, I am doing it based on who played the best overall game.
3526 days 21 hours ago
me2013
LOL... I am a girl, always was, always will be....

I probably should have used a girls name, but when the host refused to let me be called "ME" I got annoyed and decided to use "Nigel" No-name - it was just a joke.....

Normally when I play games I am known as Mel....
3526 days 20 hours ago
me2013
Sorry I am still at work but will be back to answer any questions soon.
3526 days 19 hours ago
me2013
Mrcool:

Nigel: Who would you say your biggest threat in the Taro/Baula alliance?

In the alliance that formed to take out the other tribe I didn't see any threats, only allies. That was until Brian came back into the game. He was a big threat to the alliance I had with Andrea and he was clearly playing both sides. I had to keep a tight lid on our alliance to make sure we were safe from his influence. My first opportunity came when you started flipping out on me and second guessing everyone as you kept getting votes at each tribal. When I felt you were siding with Brian moreso than us I had to make the decision to approaci the other tribe to warn them that you were all voting for Sam. I had to prove to them that I was a woman of my word in order for them to trust me and that eviction where you called me out for your "2" votes was exactly what they needed to see that I was indeed honest. From that moment on, you sealed your fate as Eli, Andrea and I were three votes that could - and would - vote either way. It just so happened that Brian saw the wisdom of that before you and while you were scheming to vote me out, I had managed to get the majority vote to flip to you.  Max used his idol, not because we were worried, but because it was the final time he could, and that just guarantted that you would be leaving. It could have been such a different outcome if you had not flipped to Brian. Brian had even entertained the option of voting you out, he couldn't decide which of us was worth keeping, I guess in the end he chose me, unfortunately we were two steps ahead of you both. But great game. I appreciate a battle to the end rather than an easy road to the final.

Cole: What was your biggest strength and weakness in this game?

My biggest strength AND weakness was my "reputation" as on the one hand I had very people who were willing to align with me and stay true to their word, but on the other hand It created a big target from day one. I did not have a lot of allies, which was tough, but I also did not play an utr game, I wanted to play hard and fair and honestly. I wanted to test myself and see how far a true ally would go to support me knowing that I was a big threat. Playing this game fluidly was a big strength of mine, I was able to adapt to the twists and turns knowing that I had a core three votes and that we had options open to us on either side.

At the end of the day, I stayed true to myself, played this game hard and made big moves and pushed the boundaries to test alliances and even self voted to put my fate in the hands of Karma - I was willing to let Eli and Andrea draw rocks first so that their own fate was a result of their choices not mine. I did not once vote to evict them and stayed true to my alliance. I congratulate Brian and Max, both of whom put a spanner in the works of my game, but I managed to outplay you both with immunity and a strong alliance of three. Alan, good game, but I do agree that you were really just in the right place at the right time in the end. We all knew the answers to the questions at the final challenge, you just happened to have a faster internet connection. Congrats to both Allan and Eli on making the final three, good luck to you both.
3526 days 5 hours ago
mrcool
@Me that didn't answer my question...but won't matter because Eli and Andrea didn't do shit but fly under the Rader so..Matt out
3526 days 5 hours ago
mrcool
Oh it did LOL sorry
3526 days 4 hours ago
me2013
LOL ok well feel free to ask another
3526 days 4 hours ago
yonni98
Excuse me matt but i did a lot of things in this game, in every game i play i always become the majoe target cause im more open so in this game i wanted to do things but i dindt want people to know i was a threat.... And i for sure did more then eli

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!