This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2405 days 12 hours ago
John10
Congrats Sammy
2405 days 12 hours ago
Imopink1
John we dont care about you obviously.
2405 days 12 hours ago
Imopink1
You should have picked a better song the. Maybe you would have won.

But really? Migos and chris brown

Bye felica
2405 days 12 hours ago
John10
Ohh that's cool
2405 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I think in the Viewers' Lounge, I said early on in the pre-merge that I would be surprised if Sammy didn't win this game. He didn't win the game, and here I am still somewhat surprised. Sammy controlled everything to the point that it was extremely boring to watch (I mean this as a compliment). In the end, it was his over-reliance on the power that contributed to his iron grip on the game that led to his demise.
2405 days 12 hours ago
Imopink1
When is all stars?
2405 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
:/ You roasted me in such a poetic manner fuck
2405 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Pink, I would've sent my current bop:

Would you have brought me to FTC? <3
2405 days 12 hours ago
John10
Migos lol I said meek mill and Chris brown
2405 days 12 hours ago
Imopink1
Yassss if you would have sent that you would have def been in f2.

Choices smh
2405 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright cool - well thanks everyone for taking part in this season - I hope to see some of you return in the future for seasons that are hopefully a bit more interesting than New Forest. Now let's me talk briefly about next season...
2405 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Does that mean I'm the spiritual winner of Survivor: New Forest?
2405 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Oh, actually I have one more fun fact to share that was pointed out by Tim/lionsden121
2405 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
For this season, a draft pick took place where everyone in the Lounge chose one person in New Forest who they thought would win. Interestingly enough, Imopink1 and purplebb4 were the last two people to be chosen - funny how that happens, anyways onto season 13...
2405 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
LMAO

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!